Prologue

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Im sorry.. " he said without looking at her. 


Her forehead creased for she didn't immediately get as to why he was apologizing out of the blue. He just came from his out of town trip and that's what he would say after almost two months of not seeing each other?


"Im sorry, Dara," he repeated. 


Frowning, she asked quizzically, "Why? What did you do?" 


Jiyong looked at her blankly and sighed when he saw her shocked and questioning eyes. Then, he ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath before looking away again. 


"Let's.. break up,” he replied.


He knew the moment he decided to end their relationship would be hard, but never did he imagine it to be that hard, especially when Sandara started crying. 


He promised before they entered the complicated relationship, that he won't make her shed a single tear, but what he was doing right now? Bitting the bottom of his lips, he restraint himself to look at her face, for it feels like he was stabbed on his chest by a knife too many times seeing her cry. And its all because of him. 


"Im sorry, but we have to--"


"You're just kidding, right?" Sandara cut him off while trying to smile off the stung in her chest. "This is just one of your lame jokes, right, Jiyong?" she asked almost begging with her shaking voice. 


His heart shattered into tiny pieces at the scene in front of him. He bit his bottom lips harder as he slowly shook his head as an answer. He couldn't afford to even give her a second glance for her sobs became audible and it pained him more to hear it.


"You're not a good joker, Jiyong. Stop it," Sandara chuckled then stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter