Chapter Five

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She closed her eyes while smiling upon feeling Donghae's soft lips on her forehead. However, those smile faltered a bit when Jiyong's face suddenly flashed on her mind. Guilt quickly crept in her system, as she felt it wrong to think about him when she's with the man who truly cares for her. 


‘The man that she deserves,’ she could hear her friends voices. 


Pulling away, she looked softly at him as he bid goodbye. 


She watched his car until its gone out of her sight. She was about to get inside their house when her phone vibrated, stopping her. Her brows instantly furrowed at the unknown number. But thinking it could be an emergency, she answered it hesitantly and frowned when no one answers. 


“Hello?” she repeated. 


She could hear the caller's breathing or more like gasping. And it made her heart suddenly beat wildly for unknown reason. Until the caller have finally decided to talk, that's when she realized why her heart acted that way. 


It was Jiyong. 


Her body stiffened as she heard him called her by their endearment, babe. ‘Why?’ Was the question keeps on repeating in her mind, as she remained mum while listening to his heavy breath from the other line. 


Shutting her eyes, she took a deep breath to compose herself, “What do you need?” she asked coldly. 


The concert just ended, and it was hard for her to pretend that everything was okay, because its not. Its been months since they broke up, but she admits that she's not fully moved on. They have been together for five years anyway. It's not easy to just throw that years away, but only in her case though. And having him around didn't help her to complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter