Drowning (+ Fanfic announcements if you care)

If I Died

 

The sun was high up and the sound of crashing waves echoed in the background. The subtle summer breeze gently hit our faces while our bodies were still in bed. Though it was well into the afternoon we just laid there cuddling. Nothing could be more perfect.

“Hoya” she calls me softly. “Yes love.” I say while holding her tightly. “I love you.” She snuggles closer to me placing her head on my chest. “I love you too” I say and kiss her on the top on her head.

We lay in peaceful silence until she breaks it. “Hoya.” She calls me again. “What is it love?” I look down at her. She sits on my torso while her arms are on my chest. Before I could ask what she was doing she leaned in and slowly kissed me on my lips. Her lips were soft and warm, her hands move from my chest to my neck. Now her body was lying on top of mine, my arms grabbed her waste flipping her over so now she was on the bottom. She pulls me closer trying to intensify the kiss, I maneuver my tongue into and we both start to fight for dominance. She eventually gives in and lets me explore. I break the kiss and start kissing down her neck, a spot leaving mark, then to her stomach eventually almost reaching her womanhood until she yells out my name. Frightened, I come out of the covers looking her in the eyes. “What’s wrong?” I ask. She looks at me with a dark expression; she reaches out and pulls me closer. She kisses me on the forehead then whispers into my ear. “Wake up.” My eyes widen and I sit up, she not underneath me anymore. I look around the room and I notice the bed is outside on the beach. I look up to the sky to see dark clouds of rain over shadow the sun, bringing loud pangs of thunder with the shock of lighting, also the subtle crashes of the ocean behind me have turn violent. Suddenly a wave of water crashes onto my back, I turn to see a large wave of water coming towards me. I didn’t have a chance to react. The water engulfed me, bringing me into the ocean.

I’m sinking. I’m sinking in the crystal blue waters of what use to be paradise, but it’s not anymore. This is only a paradise if you’re here.

Why is the water still blue? Shouldn’t it be muddy, dark and dirty? If this isn’t a Paradise anymore, if nothing is perfect anymore, why is the water still crystal blue? Maybe it’s because you loved the water. Maybe the water is you, does the mean I’m surrounded by you. In that case let me drown forever. I close my eyes and feel myself continue sink.

“Hoya wake up, are okay?”

Who said that? I felt someone take hold of my shoulders, shaking me.

“Hoya, come on man wake up!”

That voice sounds familiar.

“HOYA!”

Dongwoo. I open my eyes to see that I’m not in water anymore. Instead I see my best friend Dongwoo kneeling on the floor with a concerned face. “Are you okay? Man I thought I was a deep sleeper.” He laughs. I sit up in a daze. He stops laughing. “Come on, its way past noon. You need to take a shower now.” He says with serious face. “Why?” I ask. “I’m taking to you out that’s why, you need some sunlight. It’ll make you feel better.” I scoff. Him knowing I don’t want to go or do anything, he helps get off the couch and into the washroom. He sits me down on the toilet “Look I helped you get here and I even started the water for you, but I am not taking off your clothes.” He says. I didn’t look at him I just stared at the ground but I nodded. Getting the memo he sighed and crouched down to me. “Look man it’s going to be okay.” I made eye contact with him and he just smiled. Once I again I just nodded, not completely believing in him. He got up and walked to the door. “I’ll leave your clothe outside.” He then walked out closing the door behind him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIHI. I haven't writen a chapter for this story in forevers :( Super Duper Sorry.

This chapter was supposed to go up ealier today BUTTT I was busy writing some stuff for a different fanfiction which is not this story or Operation Crazy. Its going to be a possible up in coming Fanfic. I've had the idea for it for a very long time, I just never had the chance of writing it, and when I mean by chance I mean I never knew if I should go ahead and write it. But I did now.

*SPOILER* Its a sibling type story with you being one of the sibling. Also the story is going to have crazy adventures, love triangles, devious schemes, gang fights ect.

The characters still to be determined but for now I'm thinking that it's going to be INFINITE+YOU(Sunhi)+B.A.P+BLOCKB+BABYSOULANDYOOJIA. I know how I want the story to go but everything is still in the process mode.

Another thing is that this story is going to be in the back of my files for now because I have a few stories right now that I've started and they needed some tweaking and I had to take them down. (i.e Player Game Over and Special) I want to try to finish up those stories and put them back up on AFF. Luckily my school year is almost over and a lot of my classes don't have exams so I will be working hard on If I Died, Operation Crazy and other Fanfic.

(Sorry for this extreme long authors note)