Chapter 9

More Than Just A Rebound?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YS: what?

I couldn't believe my ears. I let her words finally sink in. My eyes started to sting. My heart was aching. I didn't want to believe her words, I didn't want to believe that this is happening.

Byul ah tell me you're lying, tell me this is some sick joke...

She just stood there, her eyes couldn't meet mine. My heart just broke, I could hear it slowly shattering into a million pieces . She finally looked up to meet my eyes.

MB: It was when I thought we had broken up. I was drunk and It all happened suddenly.

She was giving me explanations, excuses I didn't want to hear. She took a step closer to me, trying to lessen our gap.

YS: Don't come closer, just don't

I was speechless, I dunno what to say. How do I even..Where do I even start to understand this mess? 

YS: Why are you telling me this now? you could've told me when we were with Hyejin, we could've figured it out with her. Why now? too scared of Hyejin is that why?

She shook her head and hung it low 

MB: She, she knows....

YS: oh my god so I was the only one that didn't know? do I even mean anything to you guys? 

I was hurt but I was more hurt at the fact that they didn't tell me. Did they think that I would lash out like a teenager? I would try my best to understand. Then I suddenly remembered Hyejin's words 

"You're my sister, we're like family we tell each other everything"

One by one those words stung me. 

*Yongsun's phone rang*

CALLER ID: Ahn Hyejin

YS: speaking of the devil.. Hello Hyejin what's up?

HS: unnie Wheein's at the hospital

YS: WHEEIN'S AT THE HOSPITAL?!

I looked at Byuli who just heard what I said our eyes wide open. I was shocked at the sudden news.

YS: We're on our way...

HS: Manager unnie will pick you up.

I looked at Byulie, she looks really worried. She was scattering all over the place looking for something. 

Right now I didn't know how to feel about anything anymore. I'm confused. The love of my life cheated on me with someone who is practically like a sister to me. I don't know how to react. I certainly was not surprised. I was angry and hurt but I don't know, maybe some part of me knew that it would be her. It was awkward silence, I didn't talk to her or look at her. I was deep in my thoughts and Byuli she's propably worried sick right now about Wheein, I mean I am too but... I dunno

A few minutes later manager unnie picked us up. We rushed to see Wheein. Hyejin was waiting outside the room. 

YS: Where is she?

HS: She's sound asleep. 

YS: What happened?

HS: The doctor said she slipped and fainted, she also sprained her ankle and at that it was the bad ankle. He said it would be best if she rested from her activities for a few weeks...

I looked over at Byuli, she was still worried sick. Her worries won't go away unless she sees Wheein.

MB: Can we see her?

HS: I think it's best if we let her rest for now. 

MB: okay...

Hyejin looked at Byuli who was trying really hard to hold back her tears. She looked like she would break any moment.

HS: Hey unnie it's not your fault she slipped and fainted..

Hyejin was trying to comfort Byulie and all I could do was stare at them. I feel hurt and betrayed, I couldn't help but think; is this all they're hiding from me. 

HS: Someone has to go to the company to break the news, could you guys go? I think it would be better if I was here with Wheein..

YS: Why is it cuz it would be weird between Moonbyul and Wheein since she slept with her?

I just had to say it. I was hurt and all I just wanted is everyone to tell me the truth. They think that I would be hurt just becausse Byuli cheated on me with Wheein but no it actually hurts more because they didn't even bother to tell me. I may act like a child sometimes but do they even bother to think of telling me. I feel like I'm nothing to them.

Hyejin just froze up at the spot not knowing what to say. She glanced over at Byuli and Byuli gave her a nodd.

HS: How did you know?

YS: I just found out today. And I just found out that you knew all this time. Hyejin ah let me ask you this one thing, do I mean anything to you guys?

My tears were gonna flow uncontrollably any moment, trying my best to hold in my tears my voice cracked. Hyejin's expression suddenly turned soft. She was shocked at my harsh words. I hurt her but she hurt me too, they all did. I just looked at them waiting for my answer.

HS: unnie..of course you mean something to us. You're everything to us, it's just that..

it's gonna be some damn excuse again. 

YS: just save it.

I was fed up, I didn't want to hear it. This isn't the first time I felt left out. They would always be whispering something to each other. I felt sad but I needed to be an adult right now especially in this situation.

YS: Someone has to go to the company and like you said leaving Moonbyul with Wheein is not a good idea and neither is leaving me with Wheein so I'll put my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter