Chapter 12

More Than Just A Rebound?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yongsun unnie asked me to leave, I just went home. I felt bad, I should've told her the truth or at least told her something but I didn't. Well things are over now.

*doorbell ringing*

I wasn't especting any visitors. I looked at the moniter before letting anyone in. It was Yongsun unnie. I quickly opened the door.

HS: Unnie.. you cut your hair.

YS: can I come in?

HS: Yeah of course. 

She walked into the living room and took the seat on the couch. 

HS: Do you want anything to drink?

YS: No I'm good.

It was awkard, I felt awkward. I couldn't look at her, my eyes just darting around the room. 

YS: There's something I never told you guys, it was when Byulie and I was dating.... I- ummmm....

HS: Hey.....

I grabbed her hand and looked at her. Her eyes slowly filled with tears. I pulled her in for a hug, tightening my embrace when I felt her warm tear. 

HS: you can tell me anything....

YS: I kissed Eric oppa when me and Byulie were together i feel soo guilty.

HS: .....unnie it's all over now just let it go, you guys aren't dating anymore

I was surprised obviously but I had to keep my calm. I looked at her, her tears just rushing out. She feels guilty, she's been beating herself up for it. 

YS: I know but I just feel so guilty, I blamed Byulie and made her feel like she's the only one at fault when the truth is it's mostly my fault too.

HS: But it's over now...It's okay now unnie..

YS: Hyejin ah you can't tell anyone about it, promise me..

HS: I promise...

And just like that another secret that had to be kept again for miss AHN HYEJIN ughhh...i understand that they want to talk to me but they need to stop telling me their secrets. It's over now even if Byulie unnie finds out, she's with Wheein now I'm sure she won't do anything about it right..?

A few minutes later Yongsun unnie had fallen asleep in my arms. It must be hard for her since she is the leader and all. She tries soo hard to keep the balance in this group. But we are human after all, it's normal for people to like each other but who knew the situation would come to this extent. Either way everything is finally over.

I went back into my room to grab an extra blanket and pillow for Yongsun unnie. I fell asleep pretty much after tucking Yongsun unnie in. I fell asleep for a couple of hours, woke up with the smell of food. I walked into the kitchen to see Baek oppa setting the table..

BH: Hey sleepy head....

He said in a whisper, giving me a quick peck on my temple.

HS: Why are you whispering?

He pointed towards Yongsun unnie who was still sound asleep in the living room. I didn't notice that she was still here.

BS: I'll set the table you go wash up and wake her up..

HS: Okay....

I listened to him and washed up. Sometimes I'm just thankful that he is always there beside me during these times. I'm not always this strong person that everyone makes me out to be. When I have hard times, Baek oppa is always there. Just like he is now. He always know the best times to be here.

HS: Unnie unnie...wake up

YS: hmmm...

She pulled the blanket over her head and turned the other way. All the members are hard to wake up except when there's food.

HS: Baekhyun oppa is here with tteokbokkie....

YS: I'M UP I'M UP.

HS: hahaha

After she washed up, we all sat down and ate together. Baekhyun oppa knew what was going on, the drama I tell him most things so he knows what was up. He tries to lighten up the mood and change the conversations. He's a nice and goofy person to have around. We all just talked and laughed avoiding any serious topics and if we did stumble into one he would just smoothly make a joke out of it, avoiding that topic. It's amazing that we've been dating for two years now, considering the idols can't date each other rule. I mean we are also people, we will fall in love and break up it's natural. When we started dating, we both didn't want the public to know and we were both chill, down to earth people who weren't a big fan of dates in fancy restaurants so it's quite easy to keep it a secret. And I still do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter