Chapter 11

More Than Just A Rebound?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple rounds later, both of the unnies got pretty drunk. Yongsun unnie kept laughing for no reason but I knew that she was in pain, I just didn't say anything. I looked at the time, it was 1 AM. After the little phone call from Wheein, all I wanted to was head back to Wheein and comfort her. I took a quick glance at the unnies and I knew that it was time for us to depart and go back home. So we parted our ways. I took the taxi and headed back to the hospital.

I slid the door open and she turned to face me. I gave her an apologetic smile..

HS: Hey sorry I took so long.. I had to do something at the last minute.

I don't plan on telling her that Yongsun unnie and Byulie unnie broke up, I think it's best if it came from any one of them considering that it was not my problem to begin with. I sat beside her and scooched closer to her, wrapping my arms around her. She leaned her head into my chest and let out a sigh. We just stayed like that for a while. Sometimes this is just what we needed; warmth. 

HS: So what do you plan to do? are you gonna accept him?

The question was gonna pop up one way or another. We had always been blunt and straighforward. We both hate beating around the bush. That was what grew us closer together.

WH: I dunno what I should do, especially right now.... I'm just soo tired of this drama, if I hadn't slept with her, if I just hadn't loved her...

HS: Hey hey hey..this isn't your fault, loving her is not your fault. Jung Wheein, always remember this, loving someone no matter who it is, is never your fault. If loving was a sin then what would the world be without it.

I cupped her face and looked right into her tear-filled eyes and reassured her that this was not her fault. The thing that I hate and love about Wheein the most is that she's willing to sacrifice herself to make everyone around her happy. But sometimes it's just stupid. The people around her, who really love her would never make her go through this pain especially not alone.  A tear left her eyes and streamed down her cheek..I wiped it away. It broke my heart to see her in pain.

HS: hey..it's not your fault.

I pulled her closer and hugged her tighter than before. 

WH: He told me I could take some time to think about it,

HS: Okay then think about it....

WH: I do want to give him a chance I do, a part of me really does but....

HS: but?

WH: knowing myself, I'll never love him as much as I love her. Do you think he loves me as much as I love her?

A memory flashed right through me, the words Taehyung said to me "I'm willing to let her go if she's happier with her".

HS: Wheein ah...he told me he's willing to let you go. That's how much he loves you so I advise you to take more time to think about it and not lie to him. Mor e so, not to lie to yourself.  Honestly speaking, he's not such a bad guy and the last thing I want is more people to get hurt. So take some more time to think about it.

WH: Okay...what would I do without you?

HS: the same goes for me too...

We held each other tighter and let the silence fill in for the rest of the night.

I woke up on the couch, last night was pretty much blurry cuz of the drinks. Although I only had a little bit, I was pretty tired so I out pretty quickly. I looked over at Wheein, she was still sound asleep. I grabbed my phone, checking the messages sent to me..

(7:13am) Baekhwa: hey babe I'm off to my schedule if I have time I'll call you ILY ;3

Sometimes what people don't know is little things in life can mean a lot to some people and everyday texts like these they are nothing but to me they are everything. When I love someone, I will give them everything I have and I don't care if they do the same for me or not. People say when I love I'm too severe and that I shoudn't give too easily but what's the point of that. If I meet the wrong person I'll end up getting hurt, yes but to be loved is something people want and I, myself know what it feels like so I take risks and love them with full content even if they don't love me, they'll appreciate the love I give them. 

WH: stop smilling to yourself it's creepy and you look like an idiot..

HS: what crawled up your soo early in the morning?

I looked up to see Wheein with her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes squinting because the sunlight was directly hitting her face.

WH: Your lapricorns, would you go up my and tell them to off.

She said as she pointed to her sometimes her sarcastic jokes are over the top especially when she's grumpy.

HS: haha I'll close the curtain..

WH: Thank you

she pulled the blanket over her head and laid back onto the bed.

HS: Are you going back to sleep?

WH: obviously what does it look like I'm doing?

HS: I'm just asking btw I'm gonna go grab something to eat do you want anything? 

WH: no

I washed up and went to the coffee shop.

MB: Hyejin ah~~~

HS: Unnie what are you doing here?

I was surprised that she was awake at 8 in the morning especially when she had a lot to drink last night.

MB: I came here to check on Wheein actually...what about you, when did you get here?

HS: I spent the night with Wheein...

MB: Ohhhh so you haven't gone home?

HS: No I haven't 

MB: okay so why don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter