Chapter 8

More Than Just A Rebound?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV

I woke up from the throbbing pain in my head. Maybe I had cried too much. I got up to wash up and grab some pills for the damn pain. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself. My eyes were bloodshot and poofy from all the crying. My hair was a mess especially my bangs. I brushed my teeth, fixed myself up and went to the kitchen.

This is weird where's Kkommo?

He would be waking me up and begging for food like he usually does. I looked around and in the living I found him, them actually. Taehyung sleeping on the couch while hugging Kkkomo. 

Taehyung and I talked till late last night until around 4 am. We didn't realize that it was that late until I started laughing. It was really late and his manager might be asleep by then so I thought he should stay over. I felt really guitly I did just met the guy and he went through the trouble of coming over just to cheer me up. 

(9:43am)AhnYonce : Hey I'm coming over

That was just a couple of minutes ago. She's gonna ask all sorts of when she sees Taehyung on my couch. I don't have the energy to deal with them right now ughhh

*New Message from AhnYonce*

(10:02am)AhnYonce : I'm guessing you aren't awake yet since you haven't replied. I'm already here I'm just gonna use my key.

Then I heard the key ramballing behind the front door. 

I started hitting Taehyung to wake him up. Kkomo got scared and ran off.

WH : YAH! wake up wake up!!!

He looked all confused and half asleep.

V    : wha-

WH : no time to explain hurry hurry hide!

I tried to pull him up but then we both slipped and fell onto the couch, with me landing on top of him.

HS : YAHH! JUNG WHEEIN~~~~~ HOLY !

She covered surprised at the situation before her then she quickly turned around.

HS : so- sorry I didn't know that you were...

we quickly got up.

WH : It's not what you think

V    : Yeah it's a misunderstanding we slipped 

Hyejin quickly tried to take in the situation. She turned around and headed straight to the kitchen

HS : ughh I need coffee.

A little while after getting our sences back together. We all sat at the dining table. Hyejin right across from us crossing her arms looking at us as if we just commited a crime.

WH : Hyejin ah it's a mis-

HS : What if it was someone else that walked in huh! what would have people said?

She was furious at the situation 

V   : It was a mis-

HS : And sunbenim I expected more from you! staying over!

She scoffed in disbelief not knowing what to keep saying.

The both of us hung our heads low in shame although we didn't do anything wrong. Ahn Hyejin has that effect on most people, she just knows how to make people feel guilty.

HS : are you guys dating?

"NO!"

The both of us quickly said at the same time, denying the accusation.

HS : okay look I came here to talk to you...

She said motioning towards me I pointed towards myself looking at her confusingly

WH : ME?

I pointed towards myself looking at her confusingly

HS : yes you

WH : okay what is it about?

I scooted my table closer towards her.

HS : privately 

she loooked towards Taehyung giving him a hint.

V   : ohh oh okay, I have to get going anyway.

he said as he got up

WH: I'll take you to the door.

I quickly got up taking him to the door. He stepped out but he stopped his tracks and turned around. Putting his hand on my shoulder, crouching down to meet my eyes. 

V   : Will you be okay?

I looked up suddenly meeting his eyes. His warm eyes that was full of understanding.

WH: I'll be fine

I gave him a small reassuring smile.

V    : okay then. text me?

WH: Of course I will.

He ruffled my hair. His sudden action making me blush.

V   : Bye~~~

WH: Bye~~

I closed the door.

Honestly I didn't want him to leave, something about him just make me really enjoy his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter