Chapter 7

More Than Just A Rebound?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun's POV

It was 11 pm, Byuli still wasn't back. I traced back and forth in the living room, biting on my nails worried just thinking about where she might be. She left a couple of hours ago telling me she had to do something really important, telling me she'd be back right away. I mean if she was gonna be late she should at least call or text me.

Did something happen to her on the way here? 

Million thoughts ran through my head. Just then the door opened and fimilliar footsteps slowly approached me. I turned around to face her, ready to shout at her for making me worried sick but then I saw her face, her eyes.

Byul and I, we've been together for as long as I can remember. You can also say we are best friends in love. We know each other so well, well enough to know what each other's feeling by just looking into each other's eyes. No words were needed to know what she was feeling. I may not know what happened but I know enough to see that she's hurt, someone hurt her and she's been crying.

YS: Byul ah...come here

I opened up, ready to embrace her into my arms and she responded quickly. She came into my arms throwing her body onto me and putting her head in the crook of my neck. I could feel her shutters, she was crying but she was trying her best to hold it in. I could hear whimpers once in a while. It broke my heart to see her like this. I couldn't help but wonder what or who made her cry like this. I her hair slowly comforting her..

YS: Byul ah do you wanna talk about it?

she shook her head.

If she didn't want to talk about it then I didn't ask further. I'm the type of person that don't pry further into other people's business if they didn't want to talk about it. Our relationship has always been like this we won't pry further into each other's lives or business if they don't want to talk about it. We understand each other well. We may be different, really different at some times but we both think that's how attraction works. People who are different attracts each other more. We both think that there are some stuff better off unknown or said. 

YS: do you wanna go to bed?

MB: mmm

I led her to the bedroom. We just laid there, my arms still wrapped around her. She fell asleep pretty quickly. She must've been tired from all the crying. I got up cautiously making sure I don't wake her up. I turned back to check on her. She looks like she's having a bad dream. Her brows furrowed and she looked like she was mumbling something. I went out the room and grabbed my phone. My thoughts just recalling the scene of Byuli's crying face. I've never seen her cry that hard before. I've never seen that side of Byuli. I needed to know what was going on. I needed to find out who hurt my Byuli and I knew just who to call.

Hyejin's POV

I was on the couch cuddling my boyfriend with a huge, warm cozy blanket covering or bodies, our fingers intertwined but our eyes fixed on the television. With all the drama that's been going on, I really needed this right now. Everything was perfect; food on the table, soft and comfy couch, perfect warm arms around me. I let out a satisfied hum...

BH: Do you want something babe?

He asked, looking at me with those loving eyes and warm smile.

HS: what more should I want....everything is perfect 

I moved closer to my boyfriend, placing my head on his shoulder using it as a pillow. He pulled me closer and hugged me tighter. Everything was perfect..this moment is perfect, was until...

*Hwasa Phone ringing*

BH: are you not going to pick it up?

HS: ughhh too lazy...

He leaned towards to the coffee table where my phone is placed, breaking our embrace he grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID.

BH: It's Yongsun unnie

HS: Yongsun Unnie must be important

I took my phone from his hand. In a hurry, I got up and walked into the kitchen to answer the call.

HS: Hello? Unnie what's up?

YS:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter