Chapter 3

More Than Just A Rebound?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Night of the Fight

YS: Byul ah calm down 

Right in front of me..... the love of my life;her eyes beading red from all the crying ,her voice breaking from all the shouting

MB: Calm down...CALM DOWN!!!! YOU EXECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW THAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO DINNER WITH HER FAKE EX HUSBAND FOR THE PRESS!!!! and you wanna know what's the worst part Yongsun YOU ACCEPTED THE DAMN OFFER YOU COULD'VE REJECTED!!!

Anger flowing through my body, my voice filling the apartment just looking at her and all I could feel the anger running through my veins

YS: Byul ah you know that the only reason I had accepted that damn show was for our team,so that people would know who we are internationally.....was I soo wrong it's not like I have feelings for him and even if I did it would be nothing but brotherly love cuz I'm freaking interested in girls and most of all in love with one why won't you trust me?

She was right why won't I trust her why won't I let this situation go why am I like this?

MB: I do trust you it's him I don't trust does HE know that you're interested in girls? does He know that you have a girlfriend and that girlfriend is me? DOES HE? because he certainally does not look like he does...wanna know why cus he's OBVIOUSLY FLIRTING WITH YOU!!!!

Just thinking about him makes me angry I hate this jealously but she's the one making me feel this way why won't she just stop contacting him 

YS: BYUL you don't know that for sure and I have no reason to tell him about my personal life when what we are doing is all business Byul....we have had this arguement a million times why won't you UNDERSTAND?!!!

That reason it's just an excuse at least I feel like it's an excuse

MB: Why won't I understand? WHY WON'T I UNDERSTAND?!!! You think i'm not understanding so you call waiting for you tell your mom about our relationship of three years not understanding? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S NOT BEING UNDERSTANDING!!!!

What am I saying why am I saying these things to hurt her? I thought I loved her....if I love her then why would I hurt her with my words

YS: BYUL DO NOT BRING UP MY PARENTS YOU KNOW THAT I'M TRYING YOU KNOW THAT!

for Yongsun her parents have always been a big part of her life so it's a sensitive topic for her 

MB: I know which is why I'm being patient and UNDERSTANDING listening to your opinions, your feelings and i actually keep your opinions in mind do you?! from what i'm seeing you aren't so you're the one not understanding? if you were in my position you would react the same....

YS: first of all I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING!? BYUL...LEMME ASK YOU THIS WHAT ABOUT WHEEIN!?

Wheein? what about Wheein..?She's just my little sister she's just a friend....

MB: WHAT ABOUT WHEEIN! HUH TELL ME!!

YS: YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU RUN TO WHENEVER WE HAVE ARGUEMENTS!!! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER? YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!? the ways she look at you DO YOU THINK I'M BLIND BYUL.!!?

No Wheein doesn't feel that way about me right?

YS: Well answer me?

MB: SHE'S DIFFERENT!

YS: AND WHAT MAKES HER DIFFERENT?!!

MB: SHE'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE AS LEAST SHE KNOWS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP!!! and you know it..unnie you're unbelievable did you even hear your own words she has nothing to do with this problem and you're dragging her and trying to blame her UNNIE SHE'S YOUR DONGSENG ,our member 

YS: Don't try to turn this around BYUL you know what this situation is about,you know whose at fault here so don't keep trying to put the blame on me 

MB: I'm not trying to put the blame on you I'm just saying that you as the unnie would think and say that about your dongseng I mean look at this situation take it as an example Wheein is practically family and you're JEALOUS why wouldn't I be about ERIC?! 

YS: .......

MB: see you can't even argue back cus I'm right and you know it 

MB: look Unnie everyone has their limit and this.....this is mine so I'm begging you and asking you one last time can you please not go?

i pleaded her one last time while my mind was in a cool state 

YS: byul ah if you can't understand this little thing then this relationship is never gonna work out so please Byul...

wait I knew she was hardheaded but she would never do this right..?she would never put our relationship on the line for him right? she's not giving up on us for him right..?

MB: Unnie......

did I hear those words right I looked at her and she just stood there facing the ground unable the look at me unnie I thought you loved me why would you even think to say about it I was offended

MB: you know what I can't...

my eyes started watering I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter