The lover from Korea

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica has always been a smart girl, Donghae might make her sound a bit whiny, but she was really not. The girl has always been a hard-worker, performed well in school and attended college, completed her nursing degree and joined one of the best hospitals in Korea as a nurse and is doing pretty well now, living alone in Seoul in a small apartment in a luxurious neighborhood. She has always been a self-dependent and a helping girl, always stood up for her friends, handled relationships as a mature person rather than like some whimsical teenage girl, not many people hated her, in fact she has always been wanted by a lots of men, and has been in casual relationships with quite a few, but her first stable relationship, almost 3 years long, is with her current boyfriend, who turns her into everything she is not, a whiny, needy, angry girlfriend.

Jessica first met Donghae in the hospital, when she was still a trainee nurse. Donghae was there after an accident, at least he said it was one, because the guy didn’t look like an accident victim. What kind of accident led him to have a bullet like hole in his arm, only without a bullet, as if bullet had been forcefully removed, and now they were just giving first aid to cover the hole and avoid infection? But he said a rod went into his arm (?) during accident and so the hole, but no matter how ridiculous it sounded, he was treated anyways; his companions were very weird and secretive, and as a trainee nurse, she didn’t have the freedom to pry into the patients’ business much. If she had asked Donghae, she would have known he was trying to assassinate a mafia boss but the information he received about the number of men guarding the boss was quite wrong. He did succeed, but had to empty a hole in his hand and come up with ridiculous stories in the hospital.

Being the professional nurse she was, Jessica remain unaffected, or at least showed she was, with a man as hot as Donghae under her care for entire two days, despite the flirt Donghae was (Donghae couldn’t help hitting on the y nurse}. It was on the third day, when she was handing him the discharge form, that she decided to slip-in her personal number in his hands too. And that was how they hit it off. The two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter