The morning after drunk night

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up with a huge headache. What happened last night? Oh yeah, he was at a club when his girlfriend, Jessica, called and started whining that he didn’t return her calls. He was busy, doesn’t she get that? He was so irritated at her that he hung up in middle of her talk and that’s when his eyes fell on a red haired guy. The guy sure was y as hell with a lean, muscular body, milky white skin, single lidded eyes, that well defined jawline and those plump lips, which sure as hell were kissable. The mistake of his night was he said that out loud. And to his misfortune, his cousin, Kim Heechul, had great hearing. Heechul laughed out loud on hearing that and started teasing Donghae that he was gay because he found guys y and couldn’t tolerate girls. This wasn’t the first time Heechul had caught him ogling at a guy and about it, but yesterday he just wouldn’t stop. Why was he gay if he found a guy y? Hell, if a guy was y, then anyone would find him y, guys or girls… right? And argument continued till his hyung received an “important” call (what important, he knew it was from his "latest" boyfriend back in Seoul) and left him. That’s when he noticed the said red-haired guy staring at him and, Donghae being Donghae, decided to start a staring contest.

What happened after that? Oh yeah, the guy came over to him, and told his name, Hyuk something, and then he drank a lot…

then he went back… guy followed him…

they argued….

and then kissed….

 and then made out….

and then….???

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!. . DAMNIT HOLY ” Hae got up suddenly and felt a guy sleeping next to him, actually, waking up next to him, after his sudden “morning prayer”. Hae tried to move away, but felt stinging pain in his lower back and his heart stopped for a while.

“Now that’s a good way to start a day” Hyuk stated calmly. He knew this reaction would come in the morning, it was clearly the other guy’s first time with a guy and he was too drunk last night to think. He had clearly taken advantage of the situation, but he wasn’t even feeling guilty. The guy was way too good for him to regret any of it.

“YOU ING BASTARD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“What do you think?” Hyukjae smirked and winked at the guy.

“YOU SICK BASTARD, YOU RA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter