Not drunk tonight!

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Donghae came out of bath, he sat down with Heechul for breakfast. The conversation was exactly what Hae expected and dreaded. Heechul kept pestering him over why he was with Jessica if he was gay and he had just one answer to everything, he was NOT gay. But problem did not end there. What irritated Hae even more was the he remembered every single moment of last night and he wasn’t disgusted. In fact, he DID enjoy it. Was his cousin right? Was he gay? No, he was not. Alcohol and Heechul are a bad combination, that’s all. He will never let it happen again.

“So how’s things in America and how is my little brother doing? I really wanted him to come and join us here and I would have taken you two to Seoul to meet Jungsoo.” Heechul asked.

“Couldn’t you bring that new fling of yours here? Or he doesn’t have time for you? And I am sorry for Wookie. Told you, he got stuck delivering the proof of our last job to get rest of the payment. It was all last minute drama, couldn’t help.” Donghae said. They planned a vacation about a month ago. He, Ryeowook, Heechul and Heechul’s new boyfriend. He and Ryeowook worked together and travelled a lot to America while Heechul was a fashion designer in Korea. He was really looking forward to this vacation and it was also an opportunity to meet Heechul’s new boyfriend, who, he still thought wasn’t “interesting” enough to keep a relationship with his “unique” cousin. But everything got messed up. Wookie got stuck in work and so did Jungsoo. How did he even get stuck in Job when he is just an accountant? Do these people even have emergencies? And here he was, stuck with his weird cousin, struggling to maintain his uality. Don’t misunderstand, he really loved his cousin, but Heechul was simply uncontrollable.

“Jungsoo is not anther fling, idiot. I think it’s getting serious with him and I’m ready for it. That’s why I want my little brother and cousin to meet him, but you two just don’t have time.”

“But you guys don’t match at all. You are a fashion designer and he is what? An accountant? Seriously, I haven’t heard a bigger mismatch.”

“Oh, I have. A cousin of mine is GAY and a mercenary and is dating a nurse, FEMALE nurse. I don’t believe after being that screwed up, you are judging me over job differences.”

“I will ignore that first sentence and You. Will. Not. Pick. It. Up. Again.” Donghae deadpanned. He had had enough of this .

“Are you trying to scare me? Because you don’t. You and Wookie can take a gun and point at me and you still won’t scare me. So, stop being so stubborn about it and listen to me when I say something.” Heechul retorted. He knew his cousin well and also knew that Donghae would never be happy with that girl when he did not even love her. Why was he tolerating her when he could have had so much more with someone he actually loved?

Donghae sighed. He couldn’t retaliate anymore. His cousin was a man to be feared. At first looks, people saw him as a fragile man who was so pretty that his face could put women to shame. But that was only till he smiled. How a thing so pretty could bring chills to anyone who saw it was still a mystery to the brunette. Heechul was a calculative and a manipulative man who could figure out your weakness in a blink of an eye and use it against you till you either accept defeat or end up mentally destroyed. There is no count of the times he felt lucky to be his cousin that he dearly loved. Survival tips said, if you are around Heechul, either be loved by him or don’t associate with him at all and how an accountant managed to subdue this guy was something he could never figure out.

 

It was last night for Hyukjae and his teammates at the vacation. Once they were done with their packing, they decided to hit the club again, but, planned not to drink much considering the travel tomorrow. What they didn’t know was that there was another person at the same club that night with the same intention – not to drink much. It was only method left for Donghae to keep his sanity. After barely a glass of beer, Donghae decided to hit the dance floor. The music was perfect for him to lose himself, away from his insecurities, away from his girlfriend issues, away from his ty thoughts from last night, away from the red-haired bastard who “” him, with his consensus, but that doesn’t matter, away from that man’s lips, his abs, his voice, his…. DAMN!!!!

 

Jungwoon was going on about his ideas over what could have happened last week leading to the blast but then he noticed one of his teammates wasn’t even listening and was simply staring at something, which upon following his sight, he realized, was “someone”. Jungwoon knew the guy Hyukjae was eyeing was just his type. He called the red-haired’s name but the guy was lost, not paying attention to anyone else. Soon other 2 signaled him to stop bothering Hyukjae, clearly enjoying the scene. Jungwoon sighed at his hopeless friends, was he the only one worried about the case?

Hyukjae’s eyes were fixed on the iest sight on the dance floor, his donghae dancing and moving his hips to the beats of music. (Ok, not “his” but he was the first guy to claim him, so he had some rights, right?) But that didn’t matter right now, because Hyuk knew one thing for sure, if Donghae was good at , then he was even better at dancing. That guy was lost in music that he didn’t even notice half of the dance floor was drooling over him. Hyukjae was lost in watching Donghae and didn’t realize that he had already started moving towards the brunette.

The said brunette was back facing the red-haired and noticed a presence behind him only when he felt hands ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter