Baby I'm Preying On You Tonight

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not Proofread, so bear with stupid errors. Thankyou. Here is the 12th chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun was THE best techie at NIA, no one could deny that. Victoria had pretty good hands with computers as well. When it came to things like hacking or tracking, these two people were best, yet today both of their magic hands failed to crack through the network firewalls of The Oranges’ first floor. Anymore of brute attacks at the firewalls were only a waste of time, sooner they accepted that, better; and once they understood that, they started looking for other ways to get access into the building. NIA was not going to send their men in to a hot place without at least a proper control over security cameras, though Kyuhyun preferred control over everything else accessible by internet as well.

“It’s a partying place, how are you not able to crack security over there?” Yesung enquired.

“I don’t know. It’s not that building’s protection, I can tell that. That floor is being protect by some external programs. I will crack this; I might need some help though…” Kyuhyun replied.

“Help?”

“Didn’t Kangin say there’s a party tonight...?”

And that was how Hyukjae and Victoria found themselves on the way to The Oranges, to infiltrate the party. Kyuhyun could not break through the network form outside, but he assured everyone he could definitely do it from inside. So the task Hyukjae and Victoria had for tonight was pretty simple; Infiltrate the party, find a safe location which, they should be sure, won’t be searched easily once building’s security goes down, and put a network router there and configure it. The router was going to detect the frequency of network in the building and intercept it, and probably jam it completely if Kyuhyun ever needed to break down the security completely. It was a cheap and easily detectable technique, but Kyuhyun programmed the interception to be completely undetectable until he himself decided to jam the signals. Victoria was there to configure the router once placed, and Hyukjae was there to… well… infiltrate. Kangin as driving the get-away car once the mission completed. After a lot of heated discussion, it was decided that router would be placed in the girl’s washroom, behind the flush tank, that place would surely take time to be searched, and since jamming was only kept as plan B in case something messed up, Kyuhyun had no fear of being detected, so the router would go un-touched.

Infiltrating the party was not hard, they managed to snag fake invitations. Though their names not being on guests list created an issue, Hyukjae and his talking sorted out the issue. He might have given out a few bills here and there as well, ok maybe a lots of bills to lots of guards to turn a blind eye to him, he lied he wanted to impress his date, so it would be cool if they let him in. Not that the guards were going to denying so many dollar notes in front of them, they went softer when they realized that the man wanted to propose. Naive people, Hyukjae thought as he leads Victoria into the club.

As soon as they got to the roof, Victoria made her way to washroom along with Hyukjae. The closest and the only available to use, given the building’s lockdown state was the one on fourth floor. Hyukjae stood on look-out at the end of the corridor as soon as Victoria went into the washroom, in case unwanted company; they were, after all, expecting some, direct or indirect, face off with the people from Lotus, considering maddening security and external firewalls put up on the building. But what he didn’t expect was the person coming out of washroom, Lee Donghae. When Donghae stepped out of washroom, Hyukjae could only stare. Why him again? It was always him these days, but why now of all times? He was on a mission, he couldn’t get distracted, he just couldn’t. He decided to ignore Donghae and concentrate on his mission. Any mess could not only jeopardize the mission, but it could also endanger Victoria; it was her first field mission after all, he couldn’t afford to get careless.

But why wasn’t he leaving, why was Donghae just standing outside washroom instead of leaving? Wait a second… why did he just step out of a girls’ washroom, who was he in it with? The one who he is waiting for now? That , AGAIN? Just one thought of the girl, and all of Hyukjae’s logical part of mind was out of the window. His donghae, HIS DONGHAE, with that , in the bathroom, what were they even doing? Why were they doing whatever they were doing? He couldn’t imagine his Donghae in the arms of some other person. He had to claim him, claim Donghae, all ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter