Running to you

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MULTIPE UPDATE THIS TIME. BUT NONE OF THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN PROOFREAD, SO EXCUSE ME TO TYPOS OR GRAMATICAL ERRORS.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyuk…. Wait…. Listen first!!!” Kangin shouted as he ran after Hyukjae, who immediately, after seeing Donghae, ran to get to the nearest entrance of the banquet hall. He had no idea why he ran like crazy after the guy, or what he was going to say even if he did meet the guy; he just knew he wanted to talk to him once more; maybe after talking to him without any possibility of later, he will realize that the guy is not that interesting and will finally be able get over his infatuation. But did he even want to get over the brunette?

He had almost reached the building with the target of his infatuation inside, when Kangin finally caught up with him, pulled him back and pushed him roughly into a wall in an alley close by.

“WHAT THE HELL, KIM YOUNGWOON!!” Hyukjae shouted, he didn’t know why he was so angry; only thing in his mind right now was seeing the brunette, and the older was clearly denying him that.

“WHAT THE HELL? YOU ARE ASKING THAT? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU RAN ALMOST 800 METRES LIKE A MAD MAN AFTER A ONE-NIGHT-STAND, WHO IS OUT THERE HANGING OUT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND, HE IS COMMITTED, YOU KNOW THAT, FOR GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT REASON, AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHATS WRONG WITH ME??” Kangin shouted back even louder. He generally wasn’t so rude and brute, but his friend’s behavior shocked him to the core.

After listening to Kangin, Hyukjae finally calmed down and started thinking properly. What was he doing? Has he gone mad? It was just a one-night stand, why is he acting like a lover who lost his love, while the other is holding his girlfriend in his arms. Thinking about it, it sounded so funny that Hyukjae couldn’t avoid laughing. Slowly he started giggling, which soon turned into a hysterical laughter. What was he thinking? What would he say; hey one-night stand, fate brought us together in the other end of the world, so turn gay for me, and break up with this !!!

By now, if Kangin had any doubts in his mind about Hyukjae having lost his mind, they were all gone. His friend had finally lost it. But he could not understand why? Over one guy? What did he even know about him?

“Laugh like a maniac later, lets finish our work and go back. That guy is probably gone by now, he seemed to be leaving before.”

It took a moment before Hyukjae finally calmed down and they walked back to the hotel to set up things before going back.

 

 

“Yes leader. Yes… ok … ok … We get it… We will keep that in mind. Yes… yes… please keep us informed, we will update soon. Good evening sir.” With that, Victoria hung up the call with the leader.

“So?” Hyukjae asked.

“He doesn’t know. He only knew Heechul had a brother and a cousin, living abroad, but that’s all. He has no idea what they do or anything else.”

“Couldn’t he ask?” Kangin asked.

“Well, he said it was night there, and Heechul was sleeping so he would ask in the morning.”

“ok, why are even we assuming that he is related to the bank?” Kyuhyun fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter