Cousin's Madness!!

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul was sitting in a restaurant today, celebrating their 2-year anniversary, since they got together, but his lover, who was supposed to join him straight from work, was nowhere in sight. Honestly, Heechul regretted playing that challenge since he was ready to spend his life with the “accountant”, but he was nowhere even close to finding put about his job. Heechul moved into Jungsoo’s condominium a year ago, and thought living together would help in finding out more about the other guy, but it never happened. He hadn’t even met a single co-worker from his lover’s workplace, which made Heechul feel even more hopeless. That’s why Heechul decided that he didn’t care anymore, about his lover’s job. He loved him and wanted to marry him, so he would call off the bet and propose at the dinner tonight. But it never happened. After waiting for about half an hour, Heechul received a call from Jungsoo that he couldn’t join because he was stuck due to an emergency.

Jungsoo’s work emergencies always irritated Heechul, sometimes he would go and run off to work at 2am in the night. They fought countless times over it, but it never got anywhere because Jungsoo wouldn’t give him his work details and Heechul was scared, what if he pushed him too far, and he broke off the relationship? He loved him too much to let that happen, so their arguments all ended and in lots of apologies from both sides and some really passionate kisses and cuddling, sometimes even make-up .

But, tonight, Jungsoo had crossed the line. It was their anniversary, and Heechul waited in restaurant for 30 minutes, hoping to make some serious confessions, only for everything to be called off so suddenly. So tonight Heechul decided to do something he had never done before, he always thought that would be crossing the line, but since the other had already crossed his lines, Heechul decided to cross his own; he decided to track his lover’s phone.

Hyukjae and his team were leaving for New York tonight, and a sudden meeting was called for last minute briefing over the task. The flight was supposed to be the next morning, but due to some change in plans they had leave at the night before, leaving Heechul abandoned at the restaurant. Jungsoo knew he was about to receive hell form his lover over this last minute cancellation, but the briefing was important and he could not miss it, being the team leader over the mission. Instead of meeting at the agency, they decided to do a quick meet up a private conference room in a hotel, pretty close to the Airport, all of this happening because of last minute change of plans.

Every NIA member used two phones, one for work (which would remain ON only when they were at work) and other for personal use (to be used at all times except for work), but they never bothered switching their personal phones off, except when they were on field. Reason? The network in the agency was protected. No mobile or device could be tracked as long as they were in the agency network’s range. And once outside, they had no need to protect their personal phones, because agency never allowed work to be taken outside. Most of the workers acted as strangers even if they encountered each other on streets, especially if one of them was accompanied by some other third party. So Jungsoo had a very valid excuse as to how he forgot to switch off his phone when he was at meeting outside the agency and how Heechul easily tracked his oblivious lover’s location which was at a…

... hotel?

Heechul had no idea why would his lover be at a hotel, when he was supposed to be at some work emergency? Do government’s accountants work in such luxury five star hotels? Of course not, who was he kidding, he should have known, in fact, he knew; Jungsoo never told him his work “emergencies”, did he? He trusted his lover a lot, and normally, he wouldn’t go around doubting their relationship over a plain lie like that, like a stupid high-school kid, without hearing the “accountant’s” explanation over the matter, but Jungsoo coming out of elevator with his cousin’s one-night stand (OK, two), at a hotel at 9 pm, while skipping their anniversary dinner and lying about work emergencies’ was giving a very wrong impression.

Heechul should have seen other men and women, in a very professional dress-up, coming out of the elevator along with the two, he should have seen some of them already waiting at lobby with files in their hands, he should have seen the professional environment all around the men and women present there, but he only saw his lover talking closely to “the red- haired ”, as Heechul decided to call the man, which in Jungsoo’s point of view was merely wishing good luck to his men leaving on a mission, abroad. 

But this was Heechul, he was not going to run off, crying like a damsel, and pack his stuff to leave the “accountant” forever without any last goodbye, neither was he going to sit at home, crying his eyes out, and wait for his lover to come back to make up some more white lies to cover up the fact that he was indeed at a hotel rather than work; Heechul, being Heechul (fortunately or unfortunately), was going to face the matter and his lover, and his lover’s new lover or rather his cousin’s two-time lover, right here, right now.

And that was how Jungsoo found a very angry Heechul, marching towards him, when he was with his work team at a hotel, and so did Hyukjae, but he failed to understand why would his team leader become so pale at the sight of his recent infatuation’s cousin?

.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter