The Party, The proposal and The Oranges

ANIMALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOT PROOF READ. ALREADY WARNED IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER. AGAIN, ITS A MULTIPLE UPDATE, SO DONT READ THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT PREVIOUS ONE.

ENJOY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Rooftop club parties. These are all time favorites of rich kids; be it for their birthday, graduation, or any other thing they want to celebrate for, these parties never fail to entertain people. This was a similar party that “The Oranges” was hosting tonight. The Oranges? It was the same building that was hosting the banquet for the bank two days from now. This building had 3 floors, ground floor had all the offices, security rooms, kitchen, storage and other management offices; first floor had a big banquet hall, where the bank was going to organize the party, second floor had many conference halls that people used for conferences and meetings, while the fourth floor had many private rooms for small celebrations by people; and a rooftop club for the rich brats like the one hosting his birthday party tonight. It was a luxurious, five-star place, could only be afforded by the richest people of the city, the kind of people who were in abundance in a city like New York. That’s why no reservations could be considered more important than the others. The management had already made a huge negotiation by letting the bank take over the security of the first floor alone till the party or not let any unauthorized people enter the building till the party had concluded but they were not going to go so far as to cancel their important reservations for the bank alone. The elevator was outside the building, and the first floor was locked down from all other entries, so the bank was assured their hall could not be breached in. No matter how ridiculous the building’s management found the bank’s demand, they agreed to most them, bank was paying them a lot after all. There were, however, quite a few miscalculations from all the parties involved.

Management assumed that they had given up security of first floor to the bank for 3 days, so that would be it. They had no idea the bank had a hacker from Omega on their side, no way was Ryeowook going stop with one floor once he got a slightest way though the buildings’ network firewall. The moment they gave up the control of cameras and security locks of first floor to Bank, Ryeowook started to work his way to breach into the security of entire building. The problem was he needed at least a day for that to happen, but the club party was within 12 hours, so he had to send Donghae down to keep eye on things till he got control of everything, the cameras on all floors, the security locks, the elevator, everything, that was how Ryeowook preferred to work.

Another miscalculation was from bank. They thought as long as they had negotiated the security of first floor, it was fine, Ryeowook would break through rest of security by the time of the party and everything would end happily. How could they assume if NIA was going to breach into the party, they were going to wait till the party started. The club party was a huge risk, which the bank ignored, and shouldn’t have. If even a single floor of the building was not under Ryeowook’s control, the entire building was not safe from the NIA, be it a floor with club party going on or a floor with complete lock down.

Another miscalculation was from Donghae, actually there were a lots of them from him. How could he just ignore the warnings from his cousin? How could he ignore the possibilities of sniper, when he knew NIA was involved? How could he take his girlfriend on a field job, when he knew the party’s security was not yet under Ryeowook’s control, be it cameras or locks. How could he assume that even if it was just a rooftop club party, nothing could possibly go wrong. Yes, Donghae’s biggest mistake in the whole event was that he got careless. And he had no idea how ed up this whole mission was going to become due to this one mistake.

But the mistake had happened, and here Donghae was, on his way to the rooftop club party, with his girlfriend, looking as dazzling as a girl possibly could, with only one mission in mind, keep an eye on people to see if something suspicious goes down. It was a pretty vague mission, but Ryeowook had managed to snag the guests lists, goodness knows how, and Donghae had a hidden camera attached to his jacket button. Task was pretty simple, just go and wander for few hours and come back when party shuts down and guests are stopped letting in. Ryeowook would run facial recognition on all the faces he would come across on the camera and any face not on his database would be caught easily and he can look into the person’s profile. Seemed like a large task but Ryeowook’s systems were powerful enough to easily run a program of facial recognition over a guest list of about only 200 people. The task of getting in wasn’t that hard either. He got a temporary fake id from bank, he could always use that to get into building, to claim he was there to check “stuff”.

And that was how Donghae was now at a couple’s table at the roof top bar, with his girlfriend sitting next to him; she could sit opposite to him, but she preferred to hold her boyfriend’s arms while enjoying the drinks the waiter offered them. Unlike her, Donghae was not having any and only concentrated on moving enough to get clear view on as many guests as possible. He also kept eye on exits, security doors, fire exits, staff doors, even washroom and scanned whoever seemed to be going anywhere away from the bar. The mission was going peacefully with no interruptions, but only for long enough till his girlfriend realized how unimportant she was to the brunette at the moment, that not even drinking several glasses of vodka could grab his attention towards her.

“Hey, Hae” Jessica said while pulling Donghae’s face towards her. “Are you waiting for someone?”

“What?” Donghae said startled at the girl’s question. “No, of course not. I’m just checking the place out.”

“I don’t like it here, let’s go back Hae. I feel sick from drinking too much.”

“heh...??” Donghae could only stare. He really should have brought someone else. Ryeowook was going to kill him if he left now; what a pain.

 

~few hours ago~

“hey, Heechul-ah,” Jungsoo suddenly said over the breakfast. “You once told me you had a cousin and a brother living in…um…where?”

“If this is your way to break the ice, it’s not working.” Heechul snarled back at Jungsoo. Yeah, he was still angry at the 10-days older man for what happened on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter