Wish - 2 (Jisoo)

4 Letters 1 Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

“Divorce her. Do us all a favor and end this.” his grandmother commanded him.

“You were the ones who arranged for us to be married, now you want us to break-up?” he asked in disbelief.

“I gave up my girlfriend just to honor grandfather’s wishes, and repay the kindness he owed to Jisoo’s grandfather! You kept on saying how grandpa owes his life to him! Now you want me to throw it all away?!” his voice shaking as he tried to process again what they had said.

“That was before! Who would have thought that she was barren! She would bring end to our clan! You know well enough that you’re the only one left who could continue the line as a direct descendant! Your cousin has castrated himself! Damn that child to hell for doing so!” his grandmother told him angrily.

 

There were only two grandsons produced from the 27th generation of their family. They had all laxed thinking they could have children when they were older. That they should just focus on their careers first then have kids later. But, God wasn’t someone they could order about to give them kids. Just when they had decided that it was time to have children, God had closed His doors towards them. Only him, his younger cousin Jungkook, and their cousin Sunmi were born as the 28th generation. Sunmi became a nun, shockingly after going on tour around Spain. If they asked him, he knew better Sunmi became a nun to escape their clan’s heavy, suffocating burden of bearing descendants. His cousin Jungkook crashed his car into the freeway, almost killing himself, but succeed in rendering his reproductive system invalid. His grandmother liked to call his cousin’s act as castration, because he managed to self-injure his loins. Now, he alone was left with the burden of producing an heir.

“What’s the use of having a wife who can’t perform her basic duty!” his grandmother yelled. Jisoo has left her room just in time to hear this.

“Grandma!” he warned hoping she wouldn’t hear.

“It’s better that you wife hears just how much of a burden and a failure she is to this family!” his grandmother shouted.

Jisoo heard what his grandmother had said. She came down the stairs and apologized repeated, but his grandmother wouldn’t hear it.

“I should have never agreed to let you marry my grandson!”

“Omma stop it!” his father who had just arrived intervene.

“Jin, go and drive Jisoo to her sister’s house.” his father ordered. He took Jisoo by the hand and dragged her to the car. Her tear streaked face breaking his heart.

“That’s right send her there! And make sure she doesn’t come back!” his grandmother yelled. He could hear his father and his grandmother arguing. He chose to ignore it taking his bag and returning to his car where Jisoo sat crying.

“Let’s go, I’ll take you to Heeran noona’s house.” he told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter