Wish - 4 (Jisoo)

4 Letters 1 Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4

Hasn’t her tears all dried up already?
Why was she still able to cry?
Wasn’t it enough that her heart was shattered?
Why does she have to involve others in her problems?

“Stop crying!” her Hee-ran unnie commanded. Then she began walking around the room ranting, as she Jisoo cried non-stop.
“See! I was right! I told mom something was wrong! I told her not to push through with that stupid arrangement! Grandfather was dead anyway! Why honor the dead! He’s dead already!”
“Seriously! Kim Jisoo STOP CRYING!!! Or I swear to God I will send a sniper to shoot that useless ex-husband of yours!” she shouted. It was 4 in the morning and there she was at the family room of her unnie’s house crying her heart out.
Her Hyo-joo unnie arrived looking like she had just woken up, her husband Ill-hwa oppa followed her. Hyo-joo unnie immediately cried out upon seeing her crying, she was sure her eyes were puffy and red now and this immediately alarmed her sister.
“Aigoo! Our baby what’s wrong? Why are you crying?!” her unnie asked as she wiped the tears continuously flowing from her eyes.
Her Hee-ran unnie had called all their siblings saying there’s been an emergency. She was grateful that her unnie hadn’t divulge any information about her situation with Jin’s family weeks ago. But now, she knew that hell was about to break loose. She cried all the more thinking about that. Jin already had a lot on his plate, the last thing she wanted was her family causing him more problems.
“Stop crying, aigoo!” her Hyo-joo unnie said flustered “YAH! KIM HEE-RAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR YOUNGEST?!!!” her Hyo-joo unnie asked then stood up, placed her hands on her hips looked at her Hee-ran unnie like she was a criminal.
“YAH! YOU IDIOT KIM HYO-JOO IT WASN’T ME!! AND HOW DARE YOU SCREAM AT ME I’M OLDER THAN YOU!” Her Hee-ran unnie shouted back.
“IF IT WASN’T YOU THEN WHO? YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS MEAN THINGS TO OUR BABY SISTER!” Her Hyo-joo unnie fired back.
“I TOLD YOU IT WASN’T ME! IT’S THOSE GOD DAMN KIMS! HER GOOD FOR NOTHING HUSBAND DIVORCED HER!!!!” Her Hee-ran unnie shouted even louder than Hyo-joo.
“Who divorced who?” a male voice suddenly asked and she began to tremble while crying when she saw her Ji-han oppa coming into the room. Her Yoon-gi oppa followed him. Her Yoon-gi oppa bolted towards her side when he saw her crying.
“Chichu what’s wrong?!! Hee-ran noona what did you do?!!!” her Yoon-gi oppa demanded.
“Why do you guys keep blaming me?! It’s not my fault that she’s like this!!” Her Hee-ran unnie cried out.
“NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION! WHO DIVORCED WHO?!!!” Her Ji-han oppa bellowed causing all of them to flinch and shut up. She suppressed her sobs in fear of his wrath.
“Jisoo’s husband divorced her.” her Hee-ran unnie said while trying to remain calm. Hee-ran was the only one who managed to get her voice back.
“What did you say?!!!” Her Hye-rin unnie and Hye-kyo unnie who had just arrived asked. They saw her tear streaked face and she swear she could see their eyes burning red. But what got her to her feet was her Ji-han oppa’s murderous look. She saw him take something from his pocket and she immediately bolted to restrain him.
Chaos erupted.
Ji-han oppa had a gun! And she and her unnies restrained him because he was fully determined on storming the Kim manor and shooting everyone dead.
“No! Oppa!” she cried.
“Let go Jisoo! I’m going to kill them all!!!” he yelled in fury.
“Stop it Ji-han! This is not how we do things!!!!” her oldest sister Hye-kyo unnie thundered, and her Ji-han oppa stopped.
“What do you suggest we do, huh noona? Because anything less than killing those bastards won’t suffice.” her Ji-han oppa asked vehemently.
“They pride themselves with their money don’t they? Their family, their dignity are all built on money.” Her Hye-kyo unnie started. And she began to shiver at her tone and the atmosphere that was starting to form.
“We’ll make them pay by taking what they hold precious. We’ll destroy whatever dignity they hold just like how they left our youngest broken and shattered.” Her Hye-jin unnie finished for her.

She felt her Yoon-gi oppa’s grip on her shoulder tighten and his left hand curling into a tight fist. She could she his knuckles turning white at the force he was exerting.
What she dreaded was finally happening, and there was nothing she could do to stop her siblings from taking revenge.

“How could this happen?!!!” Madam Kim thundered upon learning the devastating news. Her beloved Kim Corporation, the company she had poured her life and soul into had been diminished to almost nothing. They lost a staggering 70% of their stocks, and all major investors have pulled out. Her eyesight had begun to blur from the dysphoria of everything.
“We don’t understand what is happening.” Someone answered, she was sure it was her nephew.
“Everything was doing well the week before, our stocks have even raised up in value.” Reasoned another.
“They why the hell are we about to be bankrupt now?!!” she heard most of her fellow elders bellow.
“We can’t explain. It happened so abruptly, all major investors and most especially Mr. Yoon, Mr. Song and Mr. Lee have all pulled out.” A voice she recognized as her son explained. She opened her eyes and saw her daughter Hye-mi hiding a smirk.
“Kim Hye-mi this is not the time to be grinning!!” She thundered.
Hye-mi raised a brow at her, she wanted to smack herself for raising such an unfilial child.
“I’m surprised all of you are shocked to find out about this. Didn’t I warn you not to divorce the girl Jin?” Hye-mi casually stated, drawing her attention instantaneously. Her neck was throbbing and she was sure that her blood sugar has risen up. She wanted to shake her daughter and ask her what that child got to do with another disaster in their family.
“I don’t understand aunty, what does Jisoo have to do with any of this?” Jin asked innocently.
She saw Hye-mi let out a laugh.
“Jisoo, God bless that girl is an angel, innocent and self-less but her family on the other had have caused queens and entire clans to be u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter