Whims - 2 (Lisa)

4 Letters 1 Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello! I hope you'll enjoy this update. Comment below if you like Lisa and Chanyeol as a pair. I find them cute and fun to write since they're like cats and dogs. And the winner for the best comments are lonergirl and daedrey! Congrats! And if you want to be part of the story of have an artist you want to request for a Cameo feel free to comment it below. Thanks and have a great Sunday! 

 

2

 

The bed sheet swirled in different directions, creating small mounds of fabric on the bed. Clothes are all over the floor. Lying on the carpet were a man's Patrick the starfish print boxers. Meanwhile a white cotton shirt was tossed over the edge of the bed. And a silk night shift lay on the foot of the bed discarded.

 

She gazed at the single pillow on the bed. The pillow was the only thing in order. She ran her hands over the vacant side of the bed and groaned. It was cold, meaning its occupant had left it hours ago. She turned to her right and caught a glimpse of the clock placed on top of her bedside table. 9:30 am the digital clock showed, she was way pass her wake-up call.

She wanted to kick the blankets off her and get the out of bed. But she refrained from doing it knowing that, it would be stupid. She was under the sheets and the aircon was blasting on highest setting since it was summer. The air around the room felt -16 degrees, as cold as a freaking winter day!

She pulled the blanket closer to her body when she began to shiver from the cold. Her action caused her immediate discomfort.

"Damn you Park," she growled under her breathe. She felt sore all over! Just a small accidental brush against her chest caused her s to ache.  What the heck did he do to her last night?!

She stared at the empty spot again to her left and placed her left arm over her forehead. She started to remember the events that happened last night. They had a fight. She can't even remember what it was about. But it was a major one, by major she meant a major squabble. And she vaguely remembered him crashing his lips towards her forcefully after a heated shouting session. She rolled her eyes at the memory. It was already common for them to have major bickers. Not a fight like most couples have but mostly childish name callings and teenage bickering. If someone saw them they'ld never believe that they're a couple but would mistake them for siblings. Siblings who hate each other!

She's pretty sure they were doing it both on purpose, the major bickers that they rarely have. Maybe because what usually followed after the “major” petty squirmish fight was a long intense, almost animalistic love session. She laughed at herself.

Her monkey was often careful with her, sweetly idiotic as she calls it. He's clumsy and comedic most of the times. Most people would call it  a little school boy attitude. Like a guy who never grew up and stayed a boy who liked to play childish things and never really cared about girls and all that. But, there was more to him that most people saw or knew. She knew that when she pisses him off and makes him really mad he becomes dominant. Like a boy who suddenly realized that he wasn’t a kid anymore but actually a 6 foot man. He would stop being the submissive husband she's used to. But a freaking warrior who is conquering his territory. She finds it absolutely y and attractive. And she had told him this fact numerous times but he's too much of a good kid to try being forceful or domineering with her voluntarily. Sure he likes to get his way when they bicker but minutes later he would be fussing over her like a nurse. Their little row the other day resulted in him examining her hand for almost 30 minutes while at the ramen shop. Checking if he had bruised her or injured her when he gripped her hand tight.

She’s not masochistic or anything, she would totally hit his balls if he ever went too far. But, there’s just something she finds so appealing with her blue-haired lover acting all overbearing and imperious. She often called him the wolf man whenever he was being cocky. And it made her feel like a damsel in distress instead of the Queen of Hearts that ruled their marriage like it was her kingdom.

 

She heard the clanging of pans and found herself smiling. She grabbed her phone just a few inches to her right and gingerly sat up. Being very cautious not to strain her lower half.

"Good morning Monkey," she typed then hit send. She waited a few seconds before hearing footsteps heading to their bedroom. He had a wide smile, she snickered and thought to herself.

"Sure you'ld smile like that. You did me 5 times Park Chanyeol!"

"Hey Cruella," he greeted her and placed a long kiss on her forehead. She punched him lightly for that nickname. They've been together for 5 years now but she can never get use to that nickname. She wasn't in any way similar to that dog hating woman. In fact, she adored dogs. But he never stopped calling her that. All thanks to her black and blonde hair color when they first met at a karaoke bar with their friends. She was also very sassy towards him on that first meeting so he decided to label her Cruella, after the only Disney villain he knew.

He punched her back lightly but considering that she was very sensitive his light punch felt hard.

"Ouch!" she yelped.

Panic crossed his eyes and began rubbing her arm,  at the same time accidentally hitting her chest.

"Ah! MONKEY!" she glared at him annoyed. He became more flustered.

"Where does it hurt?!" he asked in panic.

"Everywhere." She replied casually, and his eyes widen in shame. Seconds later his head droop. She's sure he's doing a mental torture of himself inside his head.

She pulled him closer and rested her forehead against his.

"Guilty?" she asked with her nose scrunching up a little. He slightly nodded his head.

"Don't be. I may feel sore all over but it was worth it," she said dragging him down to the bed making his head rest on her chest.

He tried to stand up again knowing how sensitive she was at the moment. But she held his head firmly down.

"Sorry," he murmured. She smiled and began his hair. Her delicate fingers  running over his blue locks. They stayed that way for a few seconds before he gently took her hand caressing his hair and looked up.

"I made breakfast," he said cheekily and then raised himself up using his elbows and looked straight at her.

"What did you make?" she asked.

"Hmm, bacon, sunny-side eggs, kimchi fried rice and your favorite soft tofu stew." he replied resting his head on his right hand.

"I don't wanna get up. Can't you just bright it here in bed?"

She leaned her head against the headboard and closed her eyes a little.

"Can't do that, the stew is resting on a hot plate. Burning the bed is not in our agenda today," he told her while wriggling his left finger in a gesture of no.

"I'm tired," she told him.

"Come on Cruella. The dinning table is just a few steps away."

"Fine. Hand me some clothes," she conceded.

 

Instead of giving her the night shift which was just near his foot, he stood up and got his white cotton shirt. She watched him as he sat near her and slowly lifted the shirt over her head. The neck opening was so large and it slid over her head with ease. He then took her right arm and gently inserted it through the arm hole. He did the same with the left while she watched him intently. If she counted how many times Park Chanyeol had played dress doll with her, she'd probably go over a thousand.

Satisfied with his work, he stood up and got his boxer lying on the carpet. He pulled the sheet off of her and tenderly lifted up her feet, taking pains not to cause her discomfort. He pulled the boxers over her legs. He lifted up her buttocks and snugly concealing her lower half. If she wasn't aching all over right now, Park Chanyeol would be drooling. Nothing entices him more that her flawless legs.

 

She always tortured him by walking in the living room wearing nothing but one of his shirts. Exposi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter