Whims - 1 (Lisa)

4 Letters 1 Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I won't be posting an epilogue for Jinsoo yet. I decided to save that for later. SO, to my readers we have reached a new story arch. You'll be meeting a new character who is so different from our sweet, long suffering and patient Jisoo. I hope you like her, as much as I do. Happy reading! 

Love,
XSalvia

 

"Sometimes the people who are not to serious about life are the ones who find true happiness." 

 


Whims
1

 

 

'Let's break-up." he said, finally voicing out the thoughts that had been bothering him for days now.
"Call." she answered without a hint of care. His eyes dilated at her response and he immediately grew alarmed. She wasn't looking at him, all the time he was talking she was busy with her phone. She didn't even bother to pay attention.
"Yah! Lalisa! I just said we're over!" he yelled annoyed.
"Yeah fine." she answered, not even bothering to look at him.
He got pissed and grabbed her phone away from her.
"Yah! Park Chanyeol!!" she shouted angrily, he now had her attention now. She stood up and tried to grab her phone back, which ended up becoming a fight of height since he raised it above his head far from her reach.
When she realized that she wasn't getting her phone back she sat back down on the couch, kicking his plush toy as she did so.
"Who are you texting anyway?!" he demanded as he sat back down too.
"My mom why?!" she snapped at him.
"You know what forget it let's not break-up." he said exhausted, and he began fiddling with her phone. He saw her text to her mother under the contact name of "Queen of Hearts". He read her message, and when he was satisfied he gave her back her phone. Lisa was glaring at him the whole time, she took her phone swiftly from his hand.
"Unbelievable. It’s not like we can break-up anyway." she muttered as she glared at him, crossing her legs as she sat. She checked her phone and sent him dagger looks before saying coldly "Why did you think I was texting someone else?"
"Obviously. Who knows how many boys you have in your contacts." he answered back, looking red and flustered.
It was a wrong move because as soon as he finished his sentence Lisa hurled her phone straight at his face, hitting him square on the forehead.
"YAH!" he yelped and screamed at the same time.
She stood up and headed for the door but he stood up and dragged her back down to the couch.
"Where do you think you are going?!" he shouted angrily.
She turned to face him and yelled at his face.
"I'm going to meet the boys in my contacts!"
"AH! Really!!" he screamed pulling is hair.
She glared at him, and he glared at her. They stared at each other straight in the eyes for minutes before breaking their staring battle.
She removed his hand clutching her right arm and stood back up. He grasped her arm again and pulled her back down.
"Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter