ix.

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm still trying to update faster to make it up for the late updates before. Thank you for those who are still reading this. 

---

"Donghae!" The said boy looked at the shouting bunny through the hallways, making other students look at Sungmin. Donghae frowned in curiosity as he saw Sungmin's all smiles as he runs towards him. "Yah, why are you shouting?" He asked and Sungmin just squealed beside him. "Kyu asked me to be his date on prom!" Sungmin squealed and made Donghae stare at him unbelievingly. "Am I dreaming?" He muttered to himself, earning a pinch from Sungmin. "Yah! Is it too unbelievable to hear that?" Sungmin whined. "You know to yourself that it is too good to be true, Min..." Donghae muttered, still staring unbelievingly. "Oh yeah... figures... But , he's the one who asked me out earlier, not me!" Sungmin said. "Are you sure this is the Cho Kyuhyun we're talking about?" Donghae wanted to make sure. "Yes! It really feels like a dream but are you not happy for me?" Sungmin pouted. Donghae just laughed and smiled widely. "Of course, Minnie! I'm so happy that the Cho Kyuhyun have feelings!" Sungmin punched Donghae playfully and laughed as well. Donghae felt jealous as Sungmin told him how Kyuhyun asked him out. "You lucky bunny!" 

 

"Why does Sungmin looks happy?" Hyukjae asked Donghae as he sat beside Donghae. "I told you that the great Cho Kyuhyun has feelings!" Donghae said. "Kyuhyun already confessed to Sungmin??" Hyukjae asked unbelievingly. "You know that genius gamer likes our bunny??" Donghae asked back. "I guess it's kind of obvious." Hyukjae shrugged. Donghae was about to speak when Kyuhyun went in and was immediately bombarded of questions by Hyukjae. Donghae sighed, thinking if Hyukjae is aware of his feelings to him or maybe he's just oblivious to it. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter