vi.

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for the late update, if anyone's still reading this. Comments and update are highly appreciated! ^^

---

 

Awkward. That's what Donghae could feel since then after his realizations. He doesn't know how to act calmly without getting red and shy when he's with Hyukjae. Thankfully, he could see that Hyukjae doesn't realize that he's being "awkward" around him. 

Curious. That's what Hyukjae could feel when he sensed that Donghae might be hiding something from him. Don't get him wrong though, he respects his friends' choice and privacy but it kind of hurt him that he feels Donghae does not trust him that much. He let his friend be and continued to act normal even though he felt hurt of the thought Donghae not trusting him enough. 

 

---

 

"Donghae, are you okay?" Hyukjae noticed Donghae became suddenly red. They are currently in the library, studying for the upcoming finals. He was teaching Donghae Biology when he noticed Donghae's face became red. He thought Donghae was sick and put his palm on his forehead. "You seem normal, is something wrong?" Hyukjae asked worriedly. "I think we need to take a break. Biology's a hell." Donghae muttered. Hyukjae was flabbergasted at Donghae's unusual request to take a break but agreed nonetheless. "Do you want some chocolate milk from the bakery?" Hyukjae was expecting Donghae will nod but he didn't. "No thanks. I'll just take a power nap." Donghae forced a smile.  He knew that there's something wrong with Donghae. 

Once Hyukjae went out to buy some drinks, Sungmin nudged Donghae. "What's up Hae-ah?" Donghae shook his head. "I just need to take a rest, that's all." And covered his face on his arms. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who just stopped playing after hearing Donghae. "Something's wrong," Kyuhyun muttered. Sungmin sighed as he felt bad for Donghae. He noticed that Hyukjae doesn't know what's happening as well. 

Deep inside, Donghae was trying to calm himself and stop blushing as he stares at Hyukjae's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter