ii.

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the hell is that monkey." Donghae muttered under his breath as he went to the uptown mall at lunch time. He's been texting to Hyukjae this morning but didn't receive any reply from the latter. Donghae's clearly upset, not because Hyukjae's not replying but the fact that he will go to the mall with uncertainties that he will meet his friend there. He doesn't even know why Hyukjae invited him at the first place. 

"Hae! Here!" Hyukjae called him to which Donghae frowned to. "Why the hell you did not replied to any of my texts? I was even doubting to go here you monkey." Hyukjae just grinned and scratched his nape. "I think I left my phone in Yesung's place. We slept there last night since it's closer." Donghae just rolled his eyes. "Why are here by the way?" 

"Hang-out...?" Donghae frowned deeper. Hyukjae just grinned and gave the plastic bag he's holding. "For you, I know you did not eat yet, knowing you." Donghae blinked twice but smiled anyways. "Thanks Hyuk. But seriously, why are we here?" Donghae asked as he bite the tacos Hyukjae bought for him. "I just want to really hang-out with you. You've been to busy with studies. And I know you hate parties o whatsoever. So here you with me, we will spend this day together." Donghae just smiled slightly, cautious of what the moneky is up to. "What are we gonna do today then?" Hyukjae just smiled widely that gave Donghae goosebumps.

 

Hyukjae ended up puking after going to a haunted house and riding 3 rollercoasters consecutively while Donghae ended up treating the sick Hyukjae foods after the rides they've had. "That's what you get for going to the amusement park right after your hangover." 

 

---

 

It is time for their midterms exams and some are starting to really study while others are just chilling, not really caring for the upcoming exams. Sungmin and Donghae was one of those who are studying hard. Sungmin stopped drinking and partying after that so-called "party of the year" for he had the worse headache after. 

"Yah, Kyu. Won't you study for the exams tomorrow?" Donghae asked as the four of them gathered at the library. "You know it's not my thing. Besides, I can pass the exams without studying." Kyuhyun replied with a smirk. Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Fine fine, continue playing that Starcraft of yours." Hyukjae just chuckled. "Don't push that brat to study, he might even ace it if he wants to." 

"And it's a shocker that the great Hyukjae is here, studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter