xii.

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pardon for the late update. Life's been a mess lately and unmotivated from romance since it treated me badly recently. I'll try to update again by the weekends. Thank you. 
 

---


Awkward. 

That's what Donghae could say. After lunch yesterday, they didn't talk at all. He wanted to confront Hyukjae but he was afraid that Hyukjae might be angry with him, even though he knows he didn't do anything wrong. He just kept silent and decided to hang with Sungmin today since Kyuhyun could not come to school since he is "sick". "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you later Minnie?" He asked his bunny friend who's writing a list of medicines for Kyuhyun. "Neh, I'll be fine Hae-ah. I just really want to take care of that sick evil genius who could not take care of himself properly." Sungmin tsked as he recalled hearing Kyuhyun's voice over the phone. "Besides, I think you need to talk to someone, right?" Sungmin added where Donghae whined. 

 

Hyukjae groaned when he heard Kyuhyun won't be attending school for today. He wanted to smack the genius's head for he knew something is up with Kyuhyun. He went to school alone and tried his best to avoid Donghae in the hallways and the classroom. Luckily, Donghae is preoccupied with Sungmin and he was relieved he could avoid confrontations from Donghae. He wanted to say what he feels toward his friend but he's afraid to take the risk. He's afraid that he might damage their friendship even though Kyuhyun's telling him to man up. 

 

Donghae walked home alone. He was used to this but he felt lonely today, especially when he hasn't heard anything from Hyukjae. He decided to go by the park, to unwind from his thoughts about Hyukjae. He wanted to tell his feelings to the latter but he's not the type to admit his feelings. Especially towards someone very close to him. He sighed as he sat by the swing and thankfully it's isolated. He's frustrated with his feelings, he wanted for these to fade to avoid complications. But then again, his heart r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter