v.

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and it's almost the end of the January. Hyukjae continued hanging out with Donghae and Sungmin instead of hanging out with Yesung. Donghae thought it's the cause of the confession then rejection days ago. Don't get him wrong but he enjoys Hyukjae's company everyday unlike before. They constantly hang-out since then and Donghae feels good even if it's kind of bad to see that Hyukjae and Yesung are drifting away. 

"It seems like you stopped hanging out with Yesung." Donghae stated one time when they were hanging out by the library. Hyukjae shrugged. "Things went differently already Hae-ah. And it's giving respect to me and him. Besides, it seems like I need a change in my life this year. I don't really enjoy their company, they're giving me headaches literally, after every gigs and hangovers." Hyukjae chuckled after. Donghae kept silent but nodded nonetheless. "To be honest, it's much more fun to hang-out with you since then, Donghae-ah." Donghae smiled at that. "not as much fun hanging out with the 'cool guy' named Hyukjae." Hyukjae punched his arm playfully.  

 

---

 

"Donghae!" Donghae turned around and was surprised to see Yesung was the one calling him. The latter gave him a smile he could not recognize but greeted him. "Yesung-ah, what's up?" Donghae tried to act calm and cool but deep inside, he's already panicking and overthinking of the situation. "How are you?" Yesung asked but Donghae knows better. "If it's about Hyukjae, he's fine." Donghae tried to give Yesung the kindest smile he could make. Donghae saw Yesung's eyes widened a little but was brushed off by an awkward laugh. "What are you saying Hae-ah? Pffft, as if I care about how he is. Anyways... here. I'm assigned to pass this flyers out for prom. You should come and bring a partner!" Yesung winked and left after. One thing Donghae is really good about is knowing when people lies. And Yesung was one of them. 

"What you got there?" He heard Hyukjae as the latter hooked his arm on his neck. "Just some flyers for the prom night this April." Hyukjae stared at it for a while. "You're going?" Donghae looked at him and noticed how close Hyukjae's face on his. He suddenly felt shy and avoided his gaze. "I-I'm not sure yet. And I don't have any plans about it. Heck, I don't even have a date to bring." It was Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter