vii

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, if someone's still reading this. March has been a hell month for me together with the mental block. I hope you enjoy today's update!! Comments and upvotes are highly appreciated ^^

---

It's Friday and Donghae could not sleep. His mother agreed immediately when he told her she will be sleeping over on Hyukjae's house tomorrow. "If it's okay with him, you could extend up to Sunday night since I won't be here because I will visit your brother in his university. I don't want you to sleep alone here since something might happen."

He kept turning on his bed and when he checked his time, it's already 2 AM. "Calm down, Hae. It's just a sleepover. Shut up you damn fantasies, it's not gonna happen." 

 

---

 

"Hae! Uhh... what's with that dark eyebags of yours...?" Hyukjae's smile was gone as he saw his friend's palish face. Donghae just smiled sheepishly as he entered Hyukjae's house with his duffel bag. "Is it okay if I stay until Sunday night? I mean it's okay if it's not or if you have other plans tomorrow, my mother's just being overpro--" Hyukjae just chuckled and ruffled his hair. "It's okay and that's better. Let's go, my sister won't be back until tomorrow." Donghae just smiled and followed Hyukjae, being conscious about his appearance.  

Hyukjae ordered pizza and let Donghae unpack his things. He looked at Donghae as they sat by his bed after he ordered, he noticed that Donghae's uncomfortable and he frowned mentally. "What's on your mind?" Hyukjae scooted closer that made Donghae squeak. "Nothing, really...." He muttered. Hyukjae didn't say anything. 

In the middle of the peaceful silence, Hyukjae hugged Donghae. Donghae doesn't know how to re-pale his blushing face anymore. 

 

---

 

As the pizza came, which surprised Donghae because Hyukjae ordered his favorite flavor, they started playing the console game in the room. Donghae couldn't forget the hug and he wanted more, for a lifetime if that's okay. "Thanks for the pizza, especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter