iii.

Wataachi no Genkai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the start of Christmas vacation already and some students went to their own provinces. "You'll be going back to Mokpo?" Hyukjae asked as they were on their way home. Donghae shook his head. "I'll be staying at the other house here in Seoul, at my uncle's." Hyukjae widened his eyes. "The one at our side, near Kyuhyun's?" Donghae nodded and Hyukjae fist-pumped in the air. "Let's go to Kyu--" Kyuhyun smacked his head. "And you'll trash my room again? Very nice, Lee Hyukjae." Donghae and Sungmin just laughed. "We promise not to trash your room. So are you going, Hae and Sungmin?" The two nodded with a grin that made Kyuhyun groan but agreed nonetheless. 

Kyuhyun has an amazing room, the other two thought. Hyukjae immediately lied on Kyuhyun's bed that made Kyuhyun shoo him away. "No monkeys allowed on my bed." Hyukjae chuckled. "Yeah right, only bunnies are allowed on your bed." Kyuhyun smacked his face with a hard pillow. 

"Let's watch a movie!" Sungmin suggested and Kyuhyun immediately agreed, not hearing the other two's opinion. "Very unfair, Cho Kyuhyun." Hyukjae muttered that earned a laugh from Donghae. "Let the two be, they're finding their way to each other, if you know what I mean." Hyukjae laughed as well. 

They decided to watch a horror movie as they sat on the floor with chips and sodas around them. "You enjoy watching horror?" Hyukjae asked Donghae who's sitting beside him. Donghae shrugged, "it's not like I'm scared, I just enjoy other genres of movie." Hyukjae smirked. "If you get scared, you have to treat me." Donghae smirked back, "and vice versa, it's a deal." 

Hyukjae ended up treating Donghae ramyun before going home, "now you who's the real scaredy cat!" And Donghae earned a punch from Hyukjae. 

 

---

 

"Are you free tomorrow night?" Hyukjae texted Donghae 4 days before Christmas. He was dead out of boredom since his parents are not yet home. "Neh, why?" Donghae was bored as well, he was just binge watching movies in his uncle's home while his mother is busy cooking and his brother catching up with some cousins. "Let's go to that Christmas festival nearby! It's a festival full of foods and goodies." And Hyukjae sent some pictures from the previous festival. Donghae awed at the amount of food stalls and agreed. "Make sure this is not a scam or else I'll kill you Hyuk." Hyukjae laughed, knowing how Donghae loves food, especially sweets and he knows they'll have fun. 

"Wow!" It was Donghae's first impression after seeing the varieties of food stalls. They started to try stall by stall, Donghae almost buying all kinds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter