We gonna fly

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No", Mark ran away from Jinyoung.

"No no. you need to drink this now." Jinyoung ran behind Mark with a sipper bottle in his hand. He still did not get vexed with pleasing Mark everyday to drink his protein booster. He did not got the name "GOT7's mom" for no reason. He becomes more and more caring when it comes to his team mates and that more is one more more when it comes to Mark. Today, a day before Fly MV shooting, Mark is again being forced to drink the booster, but Mark is trying his best to not to drink it.

"Jinyoung, I need to sleep properly today for the shoot tomorrow. Please not today." Mark pleaded while he is on run. He went into Yugyeom and BamBam's room to protect himself from Jinyoung. But Jinyoung being a stubborn kid from his childhood, is not planning on giving up any time soon. Not even minute, Yugyeom came out of his room being annoyed. He went and sat on their couch next to JB who is trying to concentrate on his show.  Then with in minutes the two came out of the room, with the same act, Mark running before avoiding Jinyoung and Jinyoung running behind with a bottle of drink. They ran all over the hall disturbing JB from watching TV, irritating Yugyeom who is also trying to concentrate on the show JB is watching.

"Hyung! Why did you approve for these two to date?" Yugyeom asked sitting dumb and looking at the guys before him running like kids.

"I am rethinking it. Should I take my approval back?" JB said from the TV, then he realized something so he turned towards Yugyeom, "Aren't you the one who asked me to help them in the first place?" JB argued.

"I am the youngest of this group and you are the leader. If you take decisions because I ask you, how are you going to take care of the group's future?" he is called Rebel for a reason.

"Why would I agree because of you? Jackson was also there asking me so I did." JB argued back. Its now important for him to keep his pride as a leader definitely before the youngest of the group. By this time, these two got louder than the lovers, that Jackson heard them from inside his room and came our dashing.

"What did you say? I asked you to approve these two? I asked you for hell lot of things, nothing gets approval though!" Jackson is more louder than JB. Mark and Jinyoung got stunned by the sudden shouts happening around. Since, they were busy in their own world, they did not hear the starting of the argument and missed to understand what the three are actually fighting about.

"Its not only you but its because both of you asked." JB shouted again pointing the two crack heads before him.

"We want an AP watch. Buy us tomorrow." Jackson said, gaining a shock from JB and an annoyance from Yugyeom.

"What are you talking?" Yugyeom looked at Jackson for a sec and joined chorus with him, "Yes, I want AP watch."

Mark who is always playful, and did not get the whole context of the three's discussion joined chorus with the other too.

"Yes, I also want an AP watch." with a most possible cute and smiley face. Jinyoung tried to join hands as Mark entered the battle, "Me.." he raised his hand too, but was cut short before he complete the sentence.

"Not you!" JB is that. Shouting at Jinyoung, "This mess is because of you. Why cant to leave this stupidity for the sake of shooting tomorrow and get some sleep."

"Hyung! But.." Jinyoung tried to say something, to get cut again, "Go to your room and I should not hear a sound tonight. You are grounded for tonight." JB pointed his room to Jinyoung.

"Are you kidding me JB? Don’t dare to talk to Jinyoung like that before me." Mark showed his finger to JB, controlling his anger inside his fist.

"You are elder to me so I am talking normally with you. Don’t you see how you are disturbing people here. Go get some room and continue your romance there." JB tried to talk as angry as possible being calm. He knows the consequences of making Mark angry a day before shooting and that too being concerned with Jinyoung.

"But this is just one time JaeBeom." Mark shouted.

"Not one time, every alternative day that Jinyoung hyung gives you this booster, we end up seeing this mess. Today is extremes of it." Yugyeom spoke in between, he cannot let JB become the bait for today's tension.

Mark looked at Jinyoung who is already frowned his expression being sad for making this fuss and gave up on the arugment with the boys. "We are sorry." he said finally.

"Thanks for understanding, but that doesn’t change the fact that you two are grounded. Go to your room and don’t come out till morning. I should not hear a sound too." JB said with a firm voice.

Jinyoung pulled Mark to his room not wanting him to talk more. As the duo went out of their sight, the trio relaxed themselves.

"How did it go?" JB asked smiling.

"That was awesome acting hyung! I thought you are going to break out your anger." Yugyeom praised.

"Today really acknowledge you as the leader of the group." Jackson said bowing to JB.

"I have to do it, for the safety of myself. If not you both would work your best to bring me down from my post." JB pouted, "Ah… My show, thanks to everyone now I missed it."

"Hyung! But are you buying us AP tomorrow?" Yugyeom asked scratching JB's hand muscles.

"If you don’t stop doing it, I am going to twist that finger." JB tried to find another program that interests him in tv.

"What about AP?" Jackson asked this time keeping as innocent face as he could. JB did not answer this time, but he just looked at Jackson with a deadly glare that both Jackson and Yugyeom left the place getting scared.

As Yugyeom entered his room, he peeped into Jinyoung's room and he saw Inside Jinyoung's room, Jinyoung and Mark facing each other while Jinyoung folding his hands and Mark holding the same old sipper bottle and staring at each other. He just face palmed himself and left without making any impression there.

"Drink. I am sleepy, I need to go to shooting early tomorrow." Jinyoung said to Mark with low voice. His voice is not to be heard outside the room.

Mark sighed and "You are responsible for the consequences Mr. Park Jinyoung." Mark drank the drink saying it.

"Yes I am responsible for the handsome Mark." Jinyoung kissed Mark on his lips for quite 3 minutes and switched off the room lights, then went straight to bed. Mark also went and lied down next to Jinyoung. But as always, he is not able to sleep.

As the night arrived at the dorm, Mark's body started more rejecting the fact that he need to sleep. Jinyoung got up in his bed by the disturbance.

Mark looked at Jinyoung with a smirk on his face, "Now! Its your problem. I have a MV to shoot tomorrow and I need proper sleep. Do what ever you can do" Mark pulled Jinyoung back to bed and cuddled the boy.

"Hyung! I have more shooting to do than you. Please don’t do this today." Jinyoung tried to please his Mark to leave him but that is not helping him.

"That’s why I told you I wont drink it and you dint listen." Mark said in the most cutest voice ever while cuddling Jinyoung more.

"Okay! What should I do?" Jinyoung asked finally, he understood its better to give up than extend this conversation which only delay their sleep.

"Sing a lullaby for me." Mark said again in cute voice.

"Hyung are you kidding me?" Jinyoung is getting annoyed by his boyfriend's tactics.

"No. I am serious. I want to hear you sing for me. So, do it. I will sleep right away." Mark said giving a kiss on Jinyoung's cheek.

"You promise you will sleep soon. Then I will sing." Jinyoung said.

"Promise." Mark said kissing Jinyoung's lips this time. That gave a smile on Jinyoung's lips. And he started singing, "Rock a bye baby" for Mark. Yup, he learnt that song for Mark's sake after Mark started getting the trouble for sleeping.

-0-

As they got closer and closer in their relationship, Mark and Jinyoung started comforting each other when ever needed regardless of the place they are in. As Jinyoung is helping Mark to sleep at nights after having booster, or because of stress, by hugging him around and give him all pleasure by any means so he could sleep. Mark is helping Jinyoung to rest during the day in little breaks they get during their work schedule. Jinyoung got casted in a movie, 'Nunbal' and he is now really stressed out of his schedules between GOT7 and movie. Mark is the only relief that Jinyoung has at this time. During little breaks that they get during GOT7 schedules, Mark could find a place to let Jinyoung relax and accompany him to rest. Mark knows that he is not really required for Jinyoung to relax, since Jinyoung could relax a bit himself. But still he does it, since he also know that Jinyoung can relax even faster and better being accompanied by him. They got used to each other like, a kid getting comfort from his/her mom. They can play for any longer time, but at the end of the day its their mom who can only put them to sleep and like wise, for Mark and Jinyoung its' their boyfriend.

The day after being grounded by JB, GOT7 is present at the shooting spot to shoot their FLY teaser video. Jinyoung started early in the morning for shooting his movie and reached teaser shooting spot right after finishing shooting there. He couldn’t go to his dorm for rest as dorm is very far. While shooting the scene in the room of fly teaser, as expected, Jinyoung is not able to cope up with his body as he couldn’t get complete sleep the night before and he also just coming back from movie. He is obviously tired of multi tasking between movie, comeback and datin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter