Mission: Jealous

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day for both Mark and Jinyoung. Mark said "I love you" to Jinyoung before everyone members, crew, staff and after few days it will be before this whole world. And Jinyoung responded to it very positively. He even hugged and kissed Mark for his confessions. Every one in the group were excited to see two of their team mates DATING from tomorrow.

Jackson, was out of this world to see the guts of his best friend. It took him hours to settle himself. I am definitely going to interrogate my friend tonight, how can he take such a huge step without giving me a hint.

Yugyeom, started preparing himself on how to tease his favorite hyung for his dating news. He started thinking weather to involve BamBam also into this or shall he take it alone by himself. Ofcourse, first I will start with myself, once the news goes public (to the team) then I will take BamBam's support and tease Jinyoung hyung more.

YoungJae and BamBam were still in dark of what is happening around. They are still thinking, Mark and Jinyoung just made another scene stealing appeal for the show and nothing more, of course since they are little close, they could kiss and say I love you so comfortably. Its nothing to consider in the first place.

Leader Im, started getting panic with this new news. If Mark and Jinyoung start dating starting tomorrow, what will happen to the team. Will the boys be able to cope up with the clingy of the new lovers. What will happen if this news spread to the company and then to the fans. I should write some ground rules for their relationship and should make sure that they are following those rules. This is for their and GOT7 sake. He immediately took a pen and paper and started writing, for the first time he is busy in writing something other than music.

-0-

When everyone were resting in the dorm, Jinyoung lied down on his bed reading a novel. He couldn’t put his stable mind on the book but he is trying to concentrate. Just then Yugyeom, ran into his hyung's room to . He was expecting Jinyoung to be busy with mobile/laptop searching internet on good secret places for date or immersed in his closet selecting a dress for his first date with Mark Hyung. But the scene here is different.

"Boyaa! How can you read book on this special day?" Yugyeom asked hitting Jinyoung on his peach.

"Hands Yugyeom. What special day? I want to finish this book so I'm reading. Got any problem?" asked Jinyoung. He doesn’t want to do this now. He want to be alone for least today, lots of things are going on in his mind and he need peace. And here is the devil to disturb him.

"Mark Hyung proposed you today and you accepted his love with hugs and kisses. I was expecting you to be cuddling with Mark hyung and what is this novel. Go have some boy friend time with hyung." Yugyeom still trying to find a single clue to tease Jinyoung.

"First of all, Mark hyung did not propose me. He just said so for the show, that’s no feelings attached. Second, I hugged him for making it fun, of course I lost it first time when hyung said those words after cursing all you guys. So, don’t prolong it." Jinyoung, don’t know what's so interesting for him in that book that he talks without even looking at Yugyeom.

"First of all, both of us know that Mark hyung was serious when he said it. When you also have those feelings why are you keeping this act now?"

"It's not that easy Yugyeom. Mark hyung is a Foreigner. He might have seen affection in me that he is missing, but once we get into that actual boy friend mode, I am not sure if he will be able to tolerate the circumstances. He would need to go through a lot more than me for those after effects. It all flashed before my eyes when after hyung proposed me." Jinyoung's tears already crossed his eyes. It's rare to see Jinyoung crying and for Yugyeom is very new. He took his hyung into a warm hug.

"What are you planning to do now, then?" he asked comforting Jinyoung.

"I am planning to keep low profile with Mark hyung from now on. Will hang out with others more than hyung. That way he will move on from me, that will be the solution for this."

"Are you sure you wont get hurt from this?"

"I am already hurting Yugyeom. It's not first time that I am falling in love and breaking up. It will be painful in starting, but we both will recover sooner."

"Good luck with that. I hope you are thinking right way, though I don’t understand your its for Mark Hyung's good."

-0-

On the other hand, in Markson room. Mark drowned himself into his laptop, when Jackson was planning on how to start conversation with Mark. He wanted to interrogate third-degree Mark for everything that happened today. He just doesn’t understand how to start? Should he say Hyung, so finally you proposed Jinyoung. That’s sounds odd. So you too are Dating from now? That sounds too direct. Congratulations man!! Jinyoung accepted your proposal. That’s too cheesy. Man what should I say to start the conversation.

After a while of thinking, he got concerned that Mark is undeniably quite for a day like this. He should be cuddling Jinyoung now specifically in his room or texting Jinyoung with broad smile and being cute and pouting or at least he should be digging his closet to find a dress for their first date. But what is this???? This is more than concern.

"Hyung! What's wrong?" he finally opened his mouth, on a low note though.

Mark did not answer, he just wanted to ignore his loud roommate like how he used to do all the time and just concentrated in his game, that he is trying to win for last 1 hour which is like a piece of cake for him in other days. That assures him that he is not able to compose him properly since he proposed Jinyoung. The problem is not the proposal, but the way younger acted from that time about the proposal. First, he was so happy that he ran to Mark and jumped on him, which later he departed by planting a kiss on the cheek. But, soon he started acting like nothing happened. He did not talk to Mark like before, he maintained distance with respect to the skin ship. Again afterwards when Mark again said the same thing to Jinyoung, he again hugged and kissed him. It is clearly evident for Mark that Jinyoung kissed him just for the sake of the show and this time he did not really mean it. What could eventually go wrong in 10 minutes? From the way Jinyoung acted after hearing to Mark's first proposal, it states clearly that Jinyoung resonates the same feeling as Mark, but why is he denying afterwards is the big question that Mark is not able to find an answer for. He even started to doubt at certain point that the first reaction of Jinyoung itself is not real. Being the best actor he is, he might have pulled out an act for the sake of show.

"Mark!! I am talking to you" Jackson called Mark for nth time already and he is starting to get irritated. So, he went and closed the laptop and sat next to Mark talking to him this time.

"Are you stupid? I am trying to play and win this level." Mark shouted trying to open his laptop again and play again.

"Are you crazy? You play this game all the time and you won this game like n times. Today, even if you try n power n times you are not going to win it. So tell me what's wrong." Jackson, kept his strong grip on the laptop so his hyung doesn’t open it.

"Jackson! Please, I am really tired now. Please don’t push me." Mark said leaning his head on to the wall. He is sad, confused, frustrated and unsure of his life decisions, his eyes are building some tears in them which he is now has to fight against irrespective of everything he is fighting with.

"Hyung! I am your best friend. I can understand every bit of you. Please, you will feel better if you talk to some one and right now I am the only option. I will try to help you with some good advice or nice words, but more than all I would help you by listening to you well."

Mark gave a very big loud sigh before he started thinking to talk to Jackson.

"What should I tell you? Jinyoung is acting differently from the time I proposed him. He is not ready letting me intrude his space now. He is maintaining distance. I tried to talk to him before but he just shoed it off and went. I am worried that he is doesn’t reflect my feelings and also, that he will ignore me from now on. I thought I would get a boy friend to date but I lost one of my precious friend."

"Well! You still have me for argument sake and you did not loose much. If Jinyoung is ignoring you that is ok. He will be back to normal soon, since being a team demands it and also, he cannot stay away from you for long time though he doesn’t love you the way you do to him. And coming to the part of Jinyoung not reflecting your feelings, Mark you are more matured than anyone here. Everyone has their own opinions on stuff, we should respect it. Ofcourse, it hurts to loose some one we love, but we cannot force love right. Just cry your heart out now, and tomorrow be back. Just forget that today we did not shoot and nothing happened. You spent the whole day sleeping and dreaming, that’s all." Jackson said with out taking breath initiating a hug with Mark, since he want his best friend to cry now.

Mark as expected cried, cried like hell for so long, that Jackson's both legs got numb. It's time for Jackson to regret asking Mark to cry while hugging him, he should have just ask Mark to cry and lend him some teddy bear instead.

"But Mark, we cant be sure that Jinyoung is really avoiding you now. He might be tired or want to think through the things a lot. Or may be you are assuming things. Let's wait till tomorrow to see how it goes before we come to conclusions." Jackson said, consoling Mark. Mark slept off crying, he did not talk to anyone other than Jackson that night and he did not have his dinner too.

-0-

JB spent his own time in writing up the rules in a paper and is ready to read them to both the new boy friends before they get into any trouble. He is proud of himself for coming up with such meaningful and reasonable rules, he folded the paper into his pocket. When everyone got ready to go to their practice session for today, only Jinyoung came out first and left the dorm immediately, he just bowed to JB a good morning.

"What the heck! Why is he alone? Is he not supposed to wait for Mark hyung and both go together? That’s what usual couples do, what is he doing. I guess I need to educate him some romance. He forgot that word after joining dance classes and JYP." JB spoke outside his inner thoughts.

"Who are you talking to? Can you introduce them to me?" Jackson said from back being impressed of JB talking to himself. JB gave a killing look to Jackson that scared the young guy out, then immediately recovered to understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter