Mani gidaryeotji I'm so sorry

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed by. After Mark and Jinyoung had their first , during Fly tour in Shanghai, they never failed to enjoy a single day or a moment with each other every possible minute they got. 

GOT7 has grown as a team and as a group but that did not take away the tension that Mark feels for every release of their album. And that’s the same with him while the album release date for Flight Log: Arrival is nearing. He started to get panic more and more that he ended up in Jinyoung's room almost everyday. Thanks for the new dorm that they got to spend more time together without disturbing others with their moans. Day before their first comeback stage in Mcountdown, Mark's fear got to peaks that he couldn’t sleep on his own, so he went to Jinyoung's room for comfort.

"Jinyoungie!" Mark opened the door of his room with a big pillow in his hand.

"Hyung! What ar…." Jinyoung understood the situation and so did not finish the sentence, he just smiled off, "Come here Mark" Jinyoung was still reading his book. He was not yet up for the sleep.

"You did not sleep yet?" Mark asked clinging to Jinyoung as closer as possible.

"No Babes!" Jinyoung adjusted himself to have closer touch with Mark and kissed him when he is near.

"What are you reading?" Mark's voice is cracking as it sounded that he need a lot more comfort right now.

"A book!" Jinyoung smiled at Mark, "Anyways, what tensed!?"

"Yup. To the hell. Help me." Mark leaned to Jinyoung for comfort.

Jinyoung kept his book aside and turned to face Mark. "Do you want to play a bit?" he said smirking and winking.

A smile rose on Mark's face by that, "You bet!" he pulled Jinyoung to a kiss. They spent the next 30 minutes enjoying the adult act and ended up being and tired to a core that they don’t even have any guts now to think about anything other than their soar body and their lover next to them.

"I love you Jinyoungie." Mark said looking at Jinyoung. Jinyoung did not answer that instead he pulled Mark to a big kiss and a tight hug.

"I will never let go of you ever in my life Mark. You are very precious to me than myself." He said. He did not let the hug loosen even a bit till the next morning.

They woke up with the sudden intruder to their room in the morning, "Oh well! If I have never seen you guys I would have died here right at this moment seeing this well deserved scene before me. If you guys are done with your lovely cuddly moment, please get ready we have a showcase to attend." Yugyeom said picking up their shirts from the floor and throwing them on their faces.

"You brat. I will kill you." Jinyoung shouted at the guy, who ran away to save his life shouting, "JB hyung save me."

"No wonder you wanna kill him." Mark smiled at the childish act of his boy friend.

"Good morning to you to my love." Jinyoung said kissing Mark's lips and pouting. Mark just smiled and returned back Jinyoung's kiss. They got up and ready on time for the event. Before they start, Jinyoung pulled Mark towards him and said, "Listen! Everything will be alright. Be cool." and gave a small peck on his cheek.

Yugyeom came from behind, "Even I am scared. Give me a kiss." he showed his cheek to Jinyoung. Jinyoung slapped him instead of kiss.

"Aahhh! World is very hard. Elders get kisses and younger's get slaps." he said dramatically before he left the dorm with BamBam his best friend. JB followed signing the boys to start.

Before the showcase, Jinyoung tried to be a close to Mark as possible since the elder is little tensed by another fact that he has to sing Jackson's part for the showcase. Jackson missed the first comeback show in Mcountdown due to Amnesia and stress. Mark on other hand looked tired, obviously he is, he spent the night over Jinyoung. They recorded the behind the scenes for the showcase for Naver broadcast and when the camera PD taking Mark's video, he went,

"I couldn't sleep last night since today is our first stage."

Jinyoung who is next to him taking care of him immediately went, "You slept well!"

Mark's tension got hyped by 20% by that, like What freaking is Jinyoung thinking or talking?. Jinyoung as savage he is so happy pulling Mark's legs and putting him in trouble.

"How do you know I slept well?" Mark tried to make a story to divert the people watching them. Jinyoung is so happy seeing his lover tensed to cover up the situation. Mark again went, "We don’t even share room. How do you know?" that burst out Jinyoung more.

"I could have slept early but I didn’t" Mark explained. Jinyoung on the other hand, signed as no that Mark is lying and looked at his lover cutely for reaction. Mark did not notice, that’s thank god for him, as he dint have to go through the tension again.

Jinyoung still not done with teasing his Mark, since teasing also could divert you from the topic of tension you are in. "His skin got better." he went.

"I got something here." Mark showed his cheek, with a worried look.

Jinyoung started feeling worry himself so he gave a truthful compliment to his lover, "Still handsome though." Mark blushed and ran away from Jinyoung to concentrate on his performance than to get this all through till the performance.

All through the performance and monitors, Jinyoung is only concerned about his boyfriend and his movements. He even made fun of Mark's hand shake during one of the performance that they watched before actual performance. Day went on good like this having fun and filming their song.

At night Mark lying on his bed with 5 pillows on each side of this body and he is trying to sleep, when Jinyoung popped into the room.

"You are such a funny guy you know Mark." he instantly started teasing Mark seeing the scene.

"What is it now?" Mark did not understand the situation

"Your pillows!" Jinyoung just walked near the bed and threw all pillows of Mark aside and took their place next to Mark cuddling him.

"You did a great job today, my love." Jinyoung planted a deep kiss on elder's cheek.

-0-

JB and Youngjae are doing LieV for Never Ever promotions. Dorm is little hyped at that moment being the leader out of it. People started enjoying themselves with all they could. They drank, watched movie, played music it was fun. No one was in the mood to sleep until midnight. But that’s when JB and Youngjae decided to call someone in the Dorm. The group members kept an eye on the live to see if there is anything the leader going to do that would cause them any type of problem. As expected, Youngjae and JB they got themselves a mission to call one of their group members and get some words out of them.

"Guys! We are screwed." BamBam raised from his seat while watching with all his left out members.

"What's it BamBam!" Mark said from under Jinyoung. Mark and Jinyoung had to promise that they would behave while watching for the sake of the members. "We don’t want to watch any live when we are already up for ing ourselves." Yugyeom's demand. Still, Jinyoung kept his hands around Mark and got on back of him lying on his belly to watch the video playing in their laptop.

"They are going to call one of us." BamBam said looking at his mobile in almost panic situation.

"Let them call what's the big deal? It's not like we are watching this for the first time!" daring and dashing Jinyoung said still trying to control himself from the feelings.

"It’s the first time we are watching this while we are promoting. And as per the leader we are supposed to be resting now." Jackson said rubbing his head. He already paused the video that is playing.

"Shut up Jackson. You and BamBam are the only people who is supposed to be resting. We are all good." Jinyoung argued.

"You were all warned by the leader to rest, so you wont become one like us. Don’t act smart Mr. Jinyoung." Jackson rebelled against Jinyoung.

"Mark. You are the one for the day. Good luck." BamBam said again.

"What are you talking Bam. Can you make some sense while talking." Mark who want to every molecule of Jinyoung's body, is now irritated with the situation.

"Youngjae is going to call you now. Since you have posted something in Instagram. Good luck with that." BamBam said.

"Oh! Nuts. Why it has to be me? At this situation." Jinyoung shrugged getting off Mark. Mark ran to bathroom to start his little act.

"What's your problem? Park Jinyoung?" Jackson asked again, looking more than irritated on Jinyoung.

"What! Seeing this and controlling myself its damn hard you know!" Jackson said.

"You are talking as if we don’t have any hormones in our body. You at least have someone to get your into we don’t even have that! Do you know how horrible we are feeling right now?" Jackson said all bad words to Jinyoung then and there.

"Guys! Please show some concern to the kids right here. Stop your disrespectful words. My ears are paining." Yugyeom said closing his ears.

"It’s time. Mark picked the call. Let's see what show he puts in." BamBam is happy and eager to see the show. For the rest of the boys, this looked more interesting than .

Mark: Hmm

JB: Vlive! We are doing Vlive now! Mark.

Mark: Hmm.

 Mark acted as if he did not understand what he was talking.

Both: We are doing V Live now.

Mark: Who are you?

  He kept on his most believable acting. To divert them from thinking what he is doing up at this time.

Youngjae: So you don’t have my number!

Mark: What did you say?

JB: You don’t have Youngjae's number?

Mark: No, I have. Why?

Youngjae: Now we are doing V live now, hyung.

Mark: Hold on, I'm brushing my teeth now.

 Mark made every possible sound that sounds like he is brushing. That’s his tactics of diverting their leader.

Youngjae: What are you doing, hyung!

Mark: I am going to sleep.

  He and the rest of the dorm knows that he is lying, but they were eager to know how this conversation is going to end.

JB: We are doing V live and calling you.

Mark: oh you are live!

  another best act by Mark as if he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter