MWSOMBWC - Jinyoung

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mark was sleeping on my bed with Coco -- Jinyoung

 

Days passed, just like that. Mark's feelings towards Jinyoung got increased day by day, opposite to the expectations of Mark and Jinyoung. Thanks to JB, Jackson and Yugyeom for trying initially and getting used to the closeness with Jinyoung eventually. When things not going faster as planned, three of them decided to do the same with Mark too checking their luck on both sides. After few more months passed, they forgot that they are trying to be close with Jinyoung or Mark, since now they are actually more closer to these guys than before.

Mark did not have a single day that he slept without thinking about Jinyoung and saying good night to him through sns and start his day without seeing Jinyoung's smiling face and saying good morning to him. He know he is getting into a situation that he can no longer stay without him but he also learned how to be brave while hiding those feelings. This is the time he misses his family so much. He want to go home, lie down in his mom's lap or hug his dad and cry hard to his heart. He felt bad for staying so far from his family and thinking about the person sitting next to him a lot. But he couldn’t control it.

Though GOT7 is his second family, he couldn’t rely on them in this matter too. His best friend hurt him already with his stupid plan. The person who he thinks he can rely on, is running away from him. With all these running in his mind, Mark cried in fan meeting too, he definitely want to be home.

Coco, a diversion from these feelings for Mark. The little dog is the only one who can relieve him from these thoughts and sorrow he is going through. When ever he feels stressed out, he will wash the dog. When he feels lonely, he started sleeping with that small pup. No one in the group actually knows the reason behind these doings of Mark, how will they, he is good at keeping things to himself and be mature.

-0-

Eventually, Jinyoung got opportunity to act in a serial My love Eundong for one full episode. Its just only one episode that he is acting and it took 10 days for the crew to complete the shooting. Jinyoung is busy running between GOT7 activities and shooting, resting very less and interacting very very less with s. Meanwhile, Mark started missing him inch by inch, already Jinyoung was talking very little to him and now with this shooting he is not talking at all, except for the good morning and good night messages and one word answers for the questions Mark send him like 'Did you eat? Did you rest?'.

Half way through the shooting, Jinyoung is already shooting some intimate scene with the girl. That’s what was told to Mark by Yugyeom, Yugyeom knows as he read the story and talking to Jinyoung about the script often. Mark is not aware what intimate scene means and how intimate that is going to be he couldn't ask in depth to Yugyeom. Being the fact that JB kissed the girls in his dramas, Jinyoung also will end up kissing the girl or atleast hug and make it more intimate, is the conclusion by Mark. The thought of Jinyoung hugging a girl and talking to her with love and passion and worst the kiss is killing Mark. He wanted to run to Jinyoung right away and patent him to be his, he almost went out of his house to go to Jinyoung's shooting spot, he stopped himself from doing so, since of the embarrassment Jinyoung got when he did the same once during Dream Knight shooting. He pushed the actress away from Jinyoung and stood between the pair while they were taking picture for posters.

He went to Coco to relieve his stress, when he was not even able to play with his pet, he went to Jinyoung's room atleast he can feel his scent. While moving around, he slept of on Jinyoung's bed hugging Coco thinking of Jinyoung. After few hours from then, Jinyoung reached home from shooting being very tired. He just wanted to lie down on the bed right away. To his surprise and un-expectation, his bed is busy. He felt annoyed by seeing Mark sleeping on his bed with Coco, who is prohibited from entering his room, in his room. He lost his cool first, he wanted to just shout at Mark and send him out of his room. He couldn’t do it when he saw the pleasant baby face of Mark while he was sleeping. The feeling of his love towards the elder flashed in his mind erasing out his anger, tiredness and stress from the day. He sat there enjoying the view for few minutes and decided to get ready himself without disturbing his love, and sleep on the other's bed instead for the night. He opened the wardrobe door slowly, took his dress out, switched off the lights before changing to his pajamas. He tried to get out of the room with out switching on the lights, but accidentally he hit the bottle Mark brought with him making sound. Jinyoung tried to find the bottle before the elder wakes up, but he couldn’t find it due to darkness. He searched for the bottle tapping the floor which made more noise than before waking Mark and Coco finally.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked Jinyoung looking weirdly towards him.

"Searching for bottle. Wait! I should be asking you that question. What are you doing in my room? With Coco!" Jinyoung asked trying to be cold. He doesn’t want the elder to find his feelings.

"Oh! Sorry, I just…. Just….. I will send her out." Mark took Coco with him.

Jinyoung cursed himself for waking Mark up, more importantly for sending him out of his room. It happens very rarely that he get to spend sometime with elder, and now it is best, talking to elder is good relief for his stress, lying on his shoulders is best to relieve his tiredness, then why he sent him away. Jinyoung frowned his head and lied down on his bed trying to sleep off by himself. Before he completely lie down on the bed, Mark came to the room again.

"Ji… Jinyoung! Are you sleeping?" Mark asked standing near the door.

Jinyoung got startled by the unexpected guest to his room, "Ah! You scared me. I am trying to but I think I wont be able to for some time."

"Can I come in if you are not going to sleep in sometime? I just woke up and not sure if I will be sleeping any time soon." Mark asked hesitatingly.

"Sure. I also need some diversion." Jinyoung said while getting up on his bed, making some space on his bed for Mark next to him. He felt happy and thankful for elder for coming back to the room to him.

 Mark sat next to Jinyoung on his bed. There was awkward silence between those two for few seconds. Jinyoung took his first step and lied his head on Mark's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Mark saw Jinyoung's peaceful face very close to him, with all the thoughts that he had till now and increased feelings towards the elder and jealous burning his every drop of blood, Mark couldn’t think straight and he did something he never thought he will do like this out of blue. He kissed Jinyoung on his lips more like a peck for 3 seconds.

A smile emerged on Jinyoung's lips with the touch of the soft lips on his, after 2 seconds of living in trance, he realized that he got kissed on his lips and only possible person to be doing that right now is MARK TUAN. He opened his eyes in a flash and raised his head from elder's shoulder.

"Hyung! What did you do?" Jinyoung asked putting hand on his lips.

Mark even got startled by the thought of what he did. He is not sure what got into him and he did that.

"I am sorry Jinyoung. I was missing you so much and your head is so near to mine and I just happened to kiss you spontaneously. I was not thinking of doing this like this. But happened I am sorry." Mark got scared, that it might be the end of his relation with Jinyoung now. He is not sure if Jinyoung is ready for dating him yet, he is avoiding him to get away these feelings and if now Jinyoung knows about Mark's feeling and behavior after all these days, he might take more harsh decisions that will increase the distance between them two. Mark started crying without his knowledge.

"Not planning on doing this like this!! What do you mean by that? And why are you crying now?" Jinyoung started feeling concern for the elder. He wantd to just wipe those tears and hug Mark tight telling him its okay. At the same time he doesn’t want to show it to the elder as he doesn’t want Mark to get any hint of his feelings towards him. Mark will get into trouble if he knows younger's feelings.

"Kissing you. I wanted to first confess you and get your approval before I take that step. Sorry it happened this way." Mark said and looked at younger for his reaction. Actor Park pulled out the expression very well of being confused and annoyed, he doesn’t want to talk a word, also he doesn’t know what to speak. So, Mark continued himself.

"I love you Jinyoung. You already know, I said this to you an year back. Even after your continuous avoidance towards me and behaving like nothing happened, I am still not over that feeling. My feelings towards you is not a crush nor infatuation. I know what I am feeling, I know what are the outcomes of this. Dating you meaning me kissing or ing with a guy, I don’t have any concerns on that, as long as it is you I am the most happiest guy. My family might be against to it, but you are worth a fight and I know I will win the fight with you being my side, my parents love you too so they will agree us eventually. Aghase might leave us, antis might start rumors and bashing us, we can be careful hiding our relationship, if we are no one can find about us dating, Also if something like that happens, I am ready to face the world and win it for you. I don’t have any worries of loosing anything if I have you, I will only be a looser if you are not with me. Even if I fall, I will stand up again. My only worry right now is you and GOT5, you all dreamed of being an IDOL from very young age and you might loose it, if I am careless. You guys can stand up too faster than I do, but I dont want to cause that trouble for any one you guys for my pleasure. I promise, that I will never act in a way that anyone can find out about us dating, if you agree for it."

"Are you crazy? First of all, who told you that I am in love with you?" Jinyoung finally asked, but does it make the right question for this conversation? How did Mark know about my concerns.

"You! You kissed me when I proposed you last year. Even now, when I kissed you, you smiled." Mark is in shock now, why Jinyoung is still keeping that act of his as he is not in love.

"My kiss to you then was for the sake of the show. Now, I came after shooting an intimate scene with a girl, so a kiss on my lips made me think of a girl's lips Don’t get misunderstand." Jinyoung still trying to avoid the topic and his feelings. He got up from his bed started walking away from Mark, being closer to elder is problem right now.

"Stop avoiding me Jinyoung. I am telling you I wont get hurt by dating you, I will make sure no one is hurt if we are date, I will only get hurt if we do not. I cannot take this anyone." Mark started with his pleading mode first. He also got up now.

"I am not avoiding you Mark hyung. I have no feelings towards you. I am just being myself."

Mark pulled Jinyoung with his collar, "Am I looking like a fool to you? I know when you lie Jinyoung" LA Gangster came out again.

"Hyung! You are hurting me."

"That’s fine, you already hurt me more. Jinyoung, I can take this and move on if you don’t love me. When I know you love me, I will do everything to get you."

"Stop dreaming and get out of my room now." Jinyoung doesn’t know how to avoid the topic better than this, he showed an angry face and raised his voice to say that to Mark.

"You will regret this Jinyoung." Mark pulled Jinyoung closer to him, he kissed Jinyoung on his lips one more time deep for full 5 seconds, pushed him away and left the room. Jinyoung threw the pillow on Mark as if he is angry.

He maintained his angry expression until he made sure that Mark has completely went out of sight, he then lied down on his bed, pulled his blanket over his face. He touched his lips, started feeling the lips of Mark, he felt shy, happy, rolling all over the bed at the same time. He forgot his tiredness and stress with that one kiss, slash it, its two. Wow, I should make a note of this day it should be written with golden letters in our love story. What did he say! Win the world if I am beside him. Wahh! Mark hyung is really next level for everything. I thought Mark hyung wont be comfortable doing these couple stuff with me, but if he could initiate a kiss with me, then it’s a good sign that hyung is comfortable with me, should I stop avoiding him?. Jinyoung was thinking so many things like this about Mark before he finally fell asleep.

-0-

On the hand, Mark became more miserable than before. I kissed him twice. I told him I love him. I told him I will get through every hurdle if he is with me. What else does he want. Why cant he just admit his feelings for me. Ahh. I am feeling miserable. Mark rolled on the couch from left to right. This is restless rolling.

Next day morning, Jinyoung left the dorm before Mark woke up. His schedule is so tight that he couldn’t get to wait for the members to wake up to greet them. For Mark, it a clear sign of Jinyoung avoiding him. He straight away went to Jinyoung's bed and slept on it. He informed JB of his no mood of attending practice on that day, he spent his day without meeting anyone and doing anything except for sleeping. It went on like this for another 4 days, until Jinyoung's shooting was over.

Jinyoung got a free day after the shooting was over, he couldn’t wait to rest his body properly to reset the energy. He was excited about his day off and he planned a lot of stuff to do on that one day, while travelling from shooting spot to the dorm. By the time he entered the dorm, he found all the guys relaxing and Mark sleeping on Mark's bed. He first went directly to his room, to get fresh up before he engage himself in talk with the guys that he missed for last 10 days. JB, Jackson and Yugyeom eyed him seriously and looked at each other deciding who is going to talk to him. They played Rock papers scissors to decide the person.  Youngjae was there in the room when others were playing RPS suddenly, "Why are you playing this now?"

"You will know soon. For now its secret." JB said in commanding voice, that shut Youngjae immediately. Being an obedient younger brother to JB, he respects his leader.

Unfortunately, for him, he lost the game and he ended up in Jinyoung's room. By the time Jinyoung is out of the bathroom and got to his wardrobe for his pajamas, he found a new intruder in his room, JB this time.

"Hyung! What are you doing in my room?" Jinyoung asked while picking his dress.

"Waiting for you Jinyoungie. I want to talk to you" After a short pause "about Mark." JB answered trying to get to the topic directly.

"Oh yeah that! Hyung, can you do me a favor. Can you lend me your room for tonight? I want to talk to Mark hyung in private." Jinyoung said immediately while putting on his dress.

"Oh.... what! My room? Why? You can talk to him any where." JB said sensing some unwanted tens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter