Fly world tour.

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preparations for world tour are going on full-fledged. Practicing day and night is taking out the energy of the boys. They are still enduring it and hoping to get everything right during the concert for their fans. Most toughest part of all was girl group dance. Every time they start to practice it, they all are ending up in laughs and teasing.

Mark, Jinyoung and Youngjae decided to form a unit for this girl group song. At first, it was tough for Mark and Jinyoung to concentrate on their dance while seeing their boy friend dancing so cutely for a girl group song. Youngjae even tried to swap with someone else his position since they are taking long time. But when the other group started practicing he felt it is good that he is with Mark and Jinyoung instead. Their dance is not too girly and the boy friends got adjusted to the dance very quick thanks to their professionalism. So, they were able to finish their practice sooner compared to the other group.

On the other hand the other group's dance is more girly compared to the first and BamBam and Yugyeom couldn’t hold themselves from teasing Jaebeom who is trying to act cute and dance like girl. That was a great feast for Mark Jinyoung and YoungJae seeing that group practice for longer time giving them rest that is more needed while preparing for the 3 hour concert to keep up their stamina.

"This is going to tough to get through." Mark said Jinyoung while resting his head on Jinyoung's shoulder during their break. Youngjae gave a look to the other two, he wanted to see where this conversation goes, so he eavesdropped on them.

"Yeah. For me too." Jinyoung said and got into his mobile. Mark did not say another word again, he just closed his eyes and tried to get himself to peace.

Mark and Jinyoung tried to use the spare time productively, they spent that time either for their so called dates inside the jype building or for improving themselves further more for the concert. As the time passed they started developing between each other, that reached to a level that they both started avoiding their boy friends.

"Did you two fight?", JB asked Jinyoung one day in their canteen during lunch break, after observing them for few days.

"Who?" Jinyoung asked since yes he doesn’t know what the leader is talking about.

"You and Mark. Did you two fight?" JB asked more specifically.

"No. Why did you get such doubt?" Jinyoung asked very innocently.

"Its obvious to every one here that you and Mark are not talking normally. Its been a week that Mark slept in your room. What is happening?" JB asked making himself clear for Jinyoung.

"Oh that! Its better you don’t get answer from me for that." Jinyoung took his food and started moving away from JB. JB took his food and followed Jinyoung to the table he is sitting.

"You cant walk away from me, your leader, like that." JB tried to keep his voice low while shouting at Jinyoung.

"Why can't? I just don’t need to tell everything about my love life to you just because you are my leader." Jinyoung grabbed his food to his mouth.

"You got the point. This is your life. Its up to you to tell me or not. But remember one thing, more than a leader I am your hyung who is very concerned about you Jinyoung. I want you to be happy. If anytime you want to talk to anyone, I am all ears for you and I will see how I can help you." JB started eating his food stopping the topic there for himself.

Jinyoung tried to control himself from talking what is bothering him, he convinced himself for almost till the end of their lunch, but, "Actually!" he started when JB was about to get up to throw his plate. JB sat back straight to listen to Jinyoung.

"I…. I…" Jinyoung stammered scratching back of his head.

"What is it Jinyoung?" JB showed the whole love of this world to Jinyoung. That melted Jinyoung to say the word out.

"I am getting hype around Mark hyung! And I don’t know how to approach him and what to do if he agrees." Jinyoung finally said what is bothering him for a week already now, looking down to his plate, he is not able to make eye contact with JB not at least after saying this.

JB looked at Jinyoung for 2 seconds, then he got up and walked away without splitting a word. Jinyoung got shock by the action of his hyung who said he will help him with all his heart is walking away from him. Jinyoung ran behind JB.

"Why did you walk away like that?" Jinyoung asked as he reached JB.

"What do you want me to do?" JB said still walking away from his dongseang.

"You said you will help me!" Jinyoung caught the pace with JB.

"What do you want me to do in this case? Should I arrange a bed for you both?" JB asked Jinyoung which spell bounded the younger,  "Right. So, now get lost. Lets pretend that this conversation has ever happened between us." JB walked away from Jinyoung.

"Not bed, but at least an idea on how to approach Mark would help." Jinyoung mumbled within himself with frown face.

"Wah! See how is frowned here!" Yugyeom came teasing Jinyoung.

"Shut up! Kid." Jinyoung scolded Yugyeom and walked away.

"What did I do now?" Yugyeom is only be able to be confused.

Same conversation happened between Mark and his best friend with a different context during break in their practice room when Mark is lying in the couch alone.

"So. What's happening between you and Jinyoung?" Jackson asked more directly to Mark but not completely direct.

"What do you mean?" Mark is confused.

"I could see the way you are looking at Jinyoung. Its like as if you are trying to eat him with your eyes. I want to know why is that? And what is that new distance you both developed." Jackson asked him shameless.

"You are impossible Jackson. You ask every thing!" Mark kept his mobile aside and got up from couch.

"I am your best friend anyways. Tell me. I am all ears." Jackson said.

"Okay! Since you want to hear it directly, I am telling you, listen carefully." Mark checked the door just to make sure no one is walking through it then continued, "Jinyoung is tempting me very high that I am getting strong just looking at him. I don’t know how to approach him in this matter. So I am keeping distance and enjoying the view which is only in my scope right now." Mark said looking directly to Jackson's eyes.

"You are impossible." Jackson said, "Pretend that this conversation never happened between us." he got up to walk away from the place, then he sat down with concerned looks, "you can just ask him right! He is your boy friend anyways. You would have to do it today or tomorrow anyways."

"Its not that easy Jacks." Mark lied down in couch again.

"Why not" Jackson asked for no answer as JB walked into the room. Jackson looked at JB without changing his concerned looks on his face.

"Don’t look at me like that. Its their mess. Let them deal it." JB said to Jackson.

"Do you by any chance mean Jinyoung too?" Jackson asked which got Mark's attention. This conversation got a big point there as the people started walking in to the room for practice. Their days passed on with heavy practice as their first day of concert is in 2 days. Even Mark or Jinyoung dint get time to talk about the topic to JB after that.

JB is only could say thank god that the lovers are still behaving professionally and talking and touching and helping when needed.

First day of concert, "Fly in Seoul" half way through the concert, Jinyoung, Mark and Youngjae were gathered in the changing to get dressed as girls. Mark more than looking at himself, he couldn’t take his eyes of Jinyoung who is now looking like a girl. Jinyoung looked at Mark through the mirror and even he couldn’t take his eyes of his lover. Make up artists tried to talk to the guys, but they got no answer from either of them. When they stood confused as in what to do, Youngjae came and hit his brothers very hard which made them to get into this world.

"What YoungJae?" Mark shouted at Youngjae. "Noona is asking something to you" Youngjae answered.

That got the attention of the boys to their stylists and then their stage, but they couldn’t get the image of their lover off their mind.

After the concert is over, they all gathered in their dorm. JB appreciated the boys and everyone dispersed to their rooms for the night. Mark when he is rolling on his bed, he got text. He looked at his mobile to realize its from his Jinyoungie.

Jinyoung: Mark! Are you sleeping?

Mark smiled at the message.

Mark: No babes! You dint sleep yet!

Jinyoung: No. Can I ask you something?

Mark: Sure. Anything. You don’t have to ask me.

Jinyoung: Can you come over?

 

Mark eyes rose wide open in shock seeing the message. He jumped on his bed when he realized what he read. He then ran away to Jinyoung's room without wasting even a millisecond. JB rose up in his bed with shock on where Mark is running. He decided to cool it down and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter