Shadow Saranghe

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you Jinyoung. If you wouldn’t have helped me during the monthly evaluations and training I wouldn’t be debuting now." Mark placed his head on Jinyoung's shoulder.

Today JYP announced, the news that they are going to debut soon, seven of them. A nightmare of Mark, for several months now, has gone. He can sleep happily at least for today, tomorrow their preparations for debut will start and its going to be more hectic. This is the end of the sorrow that Mark and Jackson are sharing for an year now, since JJ Project debuted. Mark want to spend sometime with Jinyoung when he is in this real good mood, he also want to thank him so he asked him for a walk like how they usually do. They bought their ice creams and went to the park to sit for sometime.

Jinyoung turned towards Mark, he wanted to speak something, but all his words were buried inside him when he saw tears in Mark's eyes. He knows those are happy tears, he smiled himself and he turned to unwrap his popsicle.

"Hyung! You know, even without me helping you, you would still be debuting because you are talented and handsome, which are worth than crediting your success to others. Don’t be so naïve. I just gave some suggestions, you won this your self." Jinyoung said eating his popsicle. He knows Mark is more worth than what he has just expressed. "You and Jackson are the only people in our batch that can do Martial arts tricking and you can do acrobatics. They are not easy to learn, I know how hard they are and you are good in them. You both are awesome to be thrown away." Jinyoung concluded.

Mark wiped his tears, rise himself from Jinyoung's shoulder. He looked at Jinyoung eating popsicle and kissed him on his cheek, "Thank you so much Jinyoung for being this nice person and a friend to me. For someone who doesn’t talk much, you are a big support. I love you." That was the first time Mark said those words to any male other than his family. He never knew that there is other way of saying those words other than romantic sense when it comes to the people other than the family. Here in JYP, everyone were using these three words with each other very casually, but these people already became family to each other living here for years away from their own families.

"Hyung! This is the first time you have ever said these words to someone here. You know I'm your mom. I take care of you like your Mom. I love you too." Jinyoung smiled closing his eyes. He popsicle started melting at a jet speed, that Jinyoung was going left and right catching the falling drops. Still he is not able to catch all the drops that he is jumping on his seat to protect his dress from getting spoiled from the popsicle color. Mark laughed to his heart, at Jinyoung's words and actions. After few minutes of struggle with his popsicle, Jinyoung finally done with his war and ready to have some proper conversation with Mark.

Mark instead was in a mood to play, he wiped his hand on Jinyoung's shirt that started a silly fight between those two, which later ended up with both running behind each other and finally tired and lied on the grass. They spent time laughing and playing, until Jinyoung got call from Jackson.

"Yes! Jackson", Jinyoung answered the call.

"Can you ask Mark hyung to pick his phone? I have been calling him for 10 minutes and he is not picking the call." Jackson said from the other side of the call.

Mark looked at his phone and realized that Jackson made 3 calls and he couldn’t hear anyone of them as the mobile is in silent.

"Sorry! What's up Jackson?" Mark asked feeling irritated for being disturbed and at the same time for being sorry for Jackson.

"Where did you keep the laptop charger? I'm getting bored, I was watching a movie in your laptop which ran out of charge now." Jackson said shameless. Why should he, after all he is Mark's best friend who is sharing the room, happiness and sorrow with him for all these days. Now that they are debuting together, they are stuck with each other at least for next 5 years until their contracts are over, just incase if they don’t renew the contracts.

"Its in your bag Jackson." Mark said sighing.

After two minutes, "Thanks. Now if you both have any grace on my poor soul, please come back soon." Jackson said before dropping the call.

"Your roommate is very petty." Jinyoung said laughing at his friend.

"He is. Okay come lets go." Mark said while getting up from his spot.

"You know, after hearing the news of us debuting as one group, I felt so relaxed. I am happy for 7 of us for each one's future, and equally happy for having to debut with you, Jackson and JB hyung. Now that we are going to debut in same group, we are stuck with each other every day every moment. There is no looking back, we are we for this lives." Jinyoung said hugging Mark.

"Right! Now we are going to be together forever no matter what." Mark smiled with in himself.

Later, after going to the room, Jinyoung couldn't stop his thoughts about Mark. The kiss the elder gave him for the first time and the 3 words he told are the only things he can think of as of now. The touch of Mark's lips on his cheeks, is so mesmerizing for him that he decided to not to wash his face as long as possible. Suddenly, he started thinking about his hyung's smiles, cute actions, talks and everything about Mark is flashing in his thoughts. What is happening to me? Why am I so into Mark hyung? This is wrong Jinyoung, stop it. Jinyoung thought and convinced him but his heart didn’t give a damn to his brain.

-0-

From that day, Got7 were trained to sync their dance steps, singing and positioning among 7 of them. JYP gave a song himself for the group for their debut, the song is called "Girls Girls Girls". Team heard the song, they fell in love with it immediately. A choreographer came to teach them the steps for the song. He first wanted to check the potential of the team to decide what kind of dance steps that he can compose for them. After seeing individual person's dancing capabilities, he asked the team if they have any special abilities.

JB, being the leader he went first to show his B-boying steps he learnt. Then, enthusiastic Jackson went and he showed some flips. Then, its Mark's turn, he showed some flips, he along with Jackson's help showed few more tricks.

Then, "Are you ready Mark to show your best move?" the teacher asked.

"Yes" Mark answered getting ready for his stunt.

"One" Mark looked at the floor to understand the space and place for his jump.

"Two" Mark looked at Jinyoung by just moving his eyes to a corner to see a worried and excited Jinyoung, also to gain some energy to perform his trick.

"Three" Mark took a deep breath, took two steps for force, took a small jump, bend himself to put his hands on floor, then raised his legs to go from left to right, releasing his hands from floor at the end of turn. Jinyoung was watching this enthusiastically as this common for any acrobatics person to do. Immediately, Mark jumped again, with no support for him on the floor he is totally in air and he made a 360 degrees round in air with his legs. That awed every one in the hall.

Jinyoung jumped from his place seeing what Mark did. Jackson dragged him with his wrist from moving from his place, because that close friend of Jinyoung knows what he will do if he doesn’t stop him. Jinyoung was actually wanted to rush to Mark to check with him if he is doing ok, but now he couldn’t because of Jackson. Tears flew from Jinyoung's eyes with out his intention. Mark looked at Jinyoung to see that Jinyoung is wiping his tears. Composer appreciated Mark for his guts and tricks. Then Jackson joined and showed him their legendary, air push trick of Mark and Jackson.

Then Mark went to join his team mates. First thing he did was to hug Jinyoung who now cried to his heart. "That was scary."

"It's ok Jinyoung. I have been doing it for quite some time. That’s like nothing for me now and I'm fine. Relax" Mark tried to console him.

"Guys!" teacher asked them to be silent when BamBam was showing his acrobatics to the composer.

Jinyoung did not talk to Mark till the end of the class session and even for quite sometime after that. Mark couldn’t get hold of him due to their busy practice schedules.

Mark finally could able to get hold of Jinyoung after going to their dorm. Jinyoung maintained low profile and hide himself in his room. Mark went slowly to the younger's room.

"Hey Jinyoungie!" Mark called Jinyoung who is busy with his book.

"Don’t call me that." Jinyoung half shouted without moving his grace from the book.

"What’s wrong Jinyoung? Why are you not talking to me?"

"You know why. Then, why are you asking me again?" Jinyoung still not looking at Mark. Mark want to know what he is reading in the book so interestingly, but that’s not priority right now. So he grabbed book from Jinyoung, folded a small piece of paper as book mark for Jinyoung for later purpose before he keep it aside.

"Look at me Jinyoungie." Jinyoung turned to look at Mark with a furious look which also meant what!, "Thanks. Are you not the one who encouraged me with my Marital arts. You were so proud of me that I am the one of two people who can do this. Why are you angry on something that I learnt for 3 years. If I don’t do even this, then my 3 years of training will have no meaning."

"I know. But seeing you doing such a dangerous trick scared me to hell. I already tasted how these tricks are, my neck knows it better than anyone. You should have atleast prepared me before you show something like that. What if I get a heart attack, who will be responsible for it?"

Mark laughed out loud, hugging Jinyoung. "I am sorry Jinyoung-ah. I will make sure to prepare you next time I do such tricks."

"What next time? One is enough, no need of learning new ones, you will definitely send me to emergency with those."

"It's not in my hands. I would have to learn and do those things, if it is needed for our group. I will try to avoid them as much as possible, but I will definitely do it if I was insisted." Mark said still hugging Jinyoung.

"We cannot do anything thing as per our will right!" Jinyoung said sighing.

"That’s for our future that we are going to build together. Every one is going to be responsible for it. Once we become famous, it's up to us. Don’t be angry."

Jinyoung knows that what Mark does is for his good and future but that’s also dangerous for Mark. What if he looses his grip while doing the trick he will fall on the rock floor straight from air and he might get hurt badly which is also bad for their future. I was lucky to fall on soft surface which was meant for learning tricking. if the same happens on dance floor he will break his neck. I will discuss this with teachers later. Jinyoung thought while he was hugging Mark. He felt relaxed after being in hug of the elder for straight 5 minutes, all his tensions and worries got to normal state. So, he got out of his room.

By the time they reached the hall, Jackson and JB were already there talking something. When he saw the guys, JB couldn’t control himself but ask, "What's with you two guys?"

"What's with us?" Mark asked while taking a bite of the snacks.

"What's with us!! You two going to play ground by your self and coming at anytime you wish, hugging and being touchy all the time. Jinyoung crying for the trick you did and the scene he kept for the whole day was unbelievable. And he is out of his room smiling after you being there for good 15 minutes, god knows what doing." Jackson being nagging.

Mark settled himself next to his best friend. "I don’t know what you are talking about. He is more like my family. I feel a little care for him." Jinyoung said peeling apple.

"So we are not family? Jinyoung I thought we are more closer. What is this?" JB said being nagging.

"Hyung! You are closer to YoungJae and not me. It's nothing big, I just have a soft corner for Mark hyung may be. I care all you guys but him a little more being how soft he is. Today, I got scared and I couldn’t get my worries down after seeing that. Hyung explained me that’s its nothing and now I'm fine. Settled? Don’t drag it."

"If its nothing then fine." JB said before immersing himself in the movie Jackson played.

Later in the room, Jackson need to ask this question to Mark atleast now. Its too long for him to keep it under his tongue. "Are you in love with him?"

"What the heck! What question is that?" Mark showed a irritated face to Jackson for asking such an irritating question.

"I don’t know that much grammar. Just tell me, do you love him?"

Mark sighed before answering that question, "Yes I love him. Like a close friend, the person I care, like my family. Happy."

"No I'm not. Do you love him ually?" Jackson asked finally.

"I am straight you jerk." Mark took a pillow and went to Jackson's bed to hit him hard. After few times Mark hit him and being cooled down, he went back to his bed to sleep.

"You dint answer my question though." Jackson murmured within himself, but loud enough for Mark to hear.

Mark drowned into thoughts by that. Right! Why I did not answer that question? I can simply say no right, why I have to go and hit him saying I'm straight. Its true that I'm straight, but do I love Jinyoung? Does it have to do anything with my uality? He couldn’t think more than that, as he was tired from the practice they were doing for quite some days now.

-0-

Choreographer came up with the choreo for the song and started teaching those guys all the steps. During the dance break of the song, Choreographer wanted Mark to do the trick he showed to every one, immediately after which BamBam's part starts. He asked Yugyeom and Jinyoung to accompany BamBam for his part, while other four just randomly dance the same steps while moving around and finish it off with a floor step. Everyone learnt all the steps very well, synchronization of the team was super good, until the teacher asked Mark to start doing the trick while dancing to the song.

Mark did his job very well, where as Jinyoung always missed to get in with BamBam for the next steps. Every time Mark tricked, Jinyoung's heart never failed to get shock and his concern towards Mark that made him miss the beat for the dance.

"What are you thinking you are doing Jinyoung?" Teacher shouted at him with frustration after repeating the practice for 3 times.

"Sorry sir. That, I'm getting scared every time hyung does that trick." Jinyoung said while looking like he is about to cry anytime soon.

"JB, take care of this situation. I will be back in 15 minutes and I don’t want to see this mess, when I'm back." Choreographer left the place being frustrated.

Mark with in a blink went and hugged Jinyoung, who is now dipped in tears.

"What are you doing Jinyoung-ah? This is just a trick Mark learned for years. He will be fine. His tricks are important for our team to shine. Please don't do this." JB tried to explain his friend/brother to cool down.

"I am getting scared what shall I do?" Jinyoung said from the hug.

"Are you guys secretly dating on our back?" Jackson asked being frustrated. Mark gave a deadly look to Jackson, like the rays from his eyes would kill him if Jackson stare at Mark for few seconds. Jinyoung raised his head from Mark's shoulder to look at Jackson.

"Sorry" Jackson told and backed off.

"Jackson! What happens if the floor is slippery or if he miss to raise his legs properly or if some camera wires tangles with the legs? He will get hit at his head which will be a big disadvantage to the team." He turned towards JB, "Think YoungJae doing the same stunt. Don’t you get scared." He turned towards Jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter