We are a couple

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the fan meeting, all Jinyoung could see are the glaring eyes on him. Except for Mark and Youngjae, Youngjae being very humble kid and Mark totally whipped my Jinyoung. He just kept his head down the whole time he was in the back stage getting ready to start to dorm. No one was talking anything except for any needy stuff. All Cordi noona's and manager for concerned and even asked for which leader replied, "It's nothing. We are just tired."

Mark, Jinyoung and Youngjae along with manager took one car while others took one. Manager asked, when the car stopped near signal, "What did you do this time Jinyoungie? Why everyone is so angry on you."

Jinyoung looked at his Mark hyung with a sad face, Mark pulled him closer to himself giving a warm hug.

"Jinyoungie hyung told about Mark hyung sleeping on his bed. Every one covered it very well, but still people are angry on him for spitting it out."

"What the heck Jinyoungie. How could you do it?" Manager's time to shout now.

Jinyoung squeezed himself more towards Mark and Mark caressed him more, "It's ok. No damage happened."

"What if something would have happened?", Manager shouted again.

"That's why we elders are here, Me, JB and you hyung. We will take care of it." Mark supported Jinyoung.

"You! The person who doesn’t talk or by the time you finish a sentence Anti's will say 100, is going to take care of the issue." Hyung shouted even more, startling Mark. "Hyung you are hurting my ears." Youngjae shouted even more.

"You have no right to say that. Your voice is louder than mine." Manager turned back and shouted at Youngjae now.

"Why are you shouting at me now?" Youngjae almost cried,

"Hyung, signal changed to green." Mark reminded manager to go on the wheels.

"Hyung, nothing happened now. People covered it very well and no one even understood that’s something is fishy there. Its all fine. Please don’t scold Jinyoungie for this. He learnt the problem and he will not repeat this anymore." Mark spoke to manager caressing his boy friend.

Manager kept quiet and started concentrating on the road. One can say, he is still blowing hot vapors, if they know him very well. Jinyoung cried in Mark's hug. Rest of the drive was calm, Mark and Jinyoung in the same pose, hugging and caressing. Youngjae listening to his playlist in his mobile and Manager driving minding his road.

"Hyung. Did I spoke more faster than the antis?" Mark asked while getting down from the car.

"You changed so much after falling in love." Manager sighed.

"Nopes. I did not change. It's always me who can go any long beyond my limits for the sake of my love. I never got to do it before, and now I have my love with me, so its my time to protect it." Mark said and every one in the car got shock to hear. They all looked at Mark in astonishment.

"Jinyoungie!" Manager called him, "You are lucky to have Mark as your lover. Don’t loose that one in million opportunity with your stupidity." he half scolded Jinyoung this time.

"I am not stupid. Thanks but I will never loose it." Jinyoung got down from the car saying that. Mark just turned around to see Jinyoung who just said that. He was smiling at the little conversation, then he heard, "Yeah right!" Manager saying it. He laughed and ignored the exclamation and left to the room.

The trio got to the room at same time, they pressed the code of the door and opened the door. The view inside the room is spectacular. JB is holding a spatula, Jackson holding a pillow, Yugyeom holding a toy gun and BamBam wore boxing gloves and pose as if he is getting reading for the round1 of boxing. Jinyoung walked backwards seeing them, but Mark caught him before he slip out through the door. "Hyuuunggggg!" Mark could see tears in Jinyoung's eyes and only Mark knows that Jinyoung is acting.

"Its ok Jinyoungie. I will protect you." Mark pulled Jinyoung inside the dorm, Youngjae closed the door. Mark looked at the guys, "Boys, let's not do this here. Let's us first come inside properly. People will hear us here." JB signalled other guys who went inside to the hall for space. Mark pulled Jinyoung inside, JB gave empty 1ltr bottle to Youngjae, who was shock by that but still took it.

"Hyung! You are not helping." Jinyoung released his hand from Mark's and shouted.

"You deserve it Jinyoungie." Mark winked at his boyfriend with a smirk smile.

"You said you will protect me." Jinyoung shouted at Mark, then "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Jackson already hit him.

GOT5 surrounded Jinyoung and Mark. Mark made a split between the boys for Jinyoung to escape and he stood at a corner to not to disturb the boys. Jinyoung ran around the couches in the hall, threw the pillows and soft toys on the boys who tried to hit him. He fought with all the boys like a super hero with one monkey soft toy. Mark found it funny and started recording it in his mobile. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Jinyoung shouted when JB hit him with the spatula. All boys got startled seeing Jinyoung in pain. JB who cares for Jinyoung a lot started feeling worried about how big the pain is. Mark observed the scene for few seconds, then Jinyoung looked up to Mark signing to act fast. Mark smiled at Jinyoung's childish behavior. He pushed all boys away, "Guys! Its enough for today. He already felt very bad for what he did. He will be careful from now. Please leave him for now."

JB looked at Jinyoung, "Is it Jinyoung ah?"

"Sorry guys. I will be careful next time." Jinyoung said sincerely, and that the boys threw the props down. Mark lifted Jinyoung up to take him to Jinyoung's room.

-0-

Inside the room, "You are impossible." Mark said closing the curtains.

"You are unbelievable. You said you will protect me. What is this?" Jinyoung said with a very angry face and folding hands.

"If I don’t let them take out their anger on you now, they will just keep that grudge and the group will have hard time coping up. So, I let them. Anyways you also need to learn the lesson right." Mark said making his best cute face and winking to his boyfriend at the same time.

"I will also get one day, and that day I will tell you." Jinyoung is already smiling now.

"That’s my boy." Mark squeezed Jinyoung's cheeks, "Tell me where should I kiss you? Head? Nose? Cheeks? Lips?" he asked.

"Tongue." Jinyoung answered raising his eyebrows multiple times with a broad smile in his face.

"Sure my darling." Mark pulled Jinyoung tongue out with his fingers and kissed it.

Jinyoung pushed Mark with all force he could, that Mark fell on the floor with that. Jinyoung took a pillow next to him and threw it on Mark. Mark got up and tried to hug Jinyoung, but Jinyoung pushed him again and again saying, "Don’t come near me. Don’t"

This continued for sometime until Jinyoung gave up himself after being tempted by Mark's love and sweet touches. He stood straight looking at Mark's eyes, "What" he said. Mark did not say anything, but held Jinyoung's face in his both hands and kissed his lips softly, that intense to a proper tongue kiss for Jinyoung's like. As they released Jinyoung jumped all over the room. "This is our proper first kiss." Mark smiled and hugged his Jinyoungie.

They changed and slept off cuddling each other, they need to prepare for the fan meeting of next day.

-0-

Jinyoung and Mark dating slightly advantaged the group. Mark and Jinyoung are using same room and bed, that gave extra space for others to sleep. They use bathroom at same time when they are in rush, that saves time for one person. This has became an advantage for Mark and Jinyoung too.

"Jinyoung! What are you doing in my closet?" Mark asked one day after finding Jinyoung before his closet after bath one day.

"Picking up dress to wear." Jinyoung replied still searching for a dress to pick.

"This is my closet." Mark reminded Jinyoung, as if younger doesn’t know. Jinyoung turned around, gave Mark a glance and started his search again.

"I know, I am picking up a dress for me from your wardrobe to wear." He looked for a while and claimed, "Why do you have all weird shirts?"

"Jinyoung! If you want to wear something from them, take one. Don’t comment on my dress sense." Mark got angry right away.

"Oh! My baby is such a angry baby." Jinyoung said while taking out one stripes shirt, "Next time let me know before you buy anything I will choose right dress for you" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"You done choosing? Can I choose my dress now?" Mark said while pushing Jinyoung away from his wardrobe.

"How mean! Next time you come to my closet for any dress, then I will tell you." Jinyoung said wearing his dress.

"Yup sure, that time we will definitely see." Mark said, while setting up his hair after dressing up, he turned to see Jinyoung in his dress and straight away went to his boyfriend, "You look dashing in this dress. If I get chance I would spend the whole day with you on bed today." he said right away giving pecks to Jinyoung.

"Then what's the use of the dress. Let's go." Jinyoung rushed out.

"Oh now, you both are sharing dresses too!" Yugyeom exclaimed the moment he saw Jinyoung in Mark's dress.

"Shut up you monster." Jinyoung jumped on Yugyeom right away covering his embarrassment.

This continued for several days and one day, Mark was busy doing something in his laptop, he barely responded to Jinyoung who is also busy reading his book lying his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Mark what are you doing?" Jinyoung asked when he finished a chapter.

"Shopping!" Mark said being busy selecting a hoodie for himself.

"Let me see what you are buying. Let's make you don’t buy any weird stuff, if not I will end up wearing them." Jinyoung said peeping into the laptop himself.

Mark showed him two hoodies, one in red and other in grey. "Which one should I buy?" He asked Jinyoung for opinion.

"Red! I love it. Its really pretty. I wanna wear it." Jinyoung, almost went into the laptop seeing the hoodie.

"You like it so much? Shall I buy it then?" Mark confirmed before moving that hooding to cart.

"What are you asking me for? Go for it." Jinyoung is more than excited. Mark smiled and selected 2 items for added them to the cart.

"Wait! Wait! Why 2?" Jinyoung was shock. Mark too after hearing Jinyoung. "You liked it, so I am buying for you too." Mark said.

"Why 2 buy 1, I will anyways wear from your closet." Jinyoung said while taking laptop from Mark and changing the number of items to 1 for that hoodie.

"See this is how we are going to save money. When we both are boy friends and practically living together, why do you want to buy 2 shirts. From now on, buy one and let's both of us wear."

"You are going to get us caught sooner you know. My cutie pie." Mark said caressing Jinyoung head. After ordering the hoodie, Mark turned to Jinyoung and kissed him very hard.

This continued to their shoes, caps, shirts and pants. The advantage of having almost same height and sizes, they are utilizing it to the fullest.

JB after getting annoyed by these two behavior, asked one day, "Until when you both are going to do this?"

"Until we break up." Jinyoung said taking Mark's hand to his and getting closer to his elder.

"Yeah! And the pace you are going, its not so far." Jackson said.

"Speak positively Jackson. Nothing like that will happen. We are under covered." Mark said giving Jinyoung a drink.

-0-

March 2016, GOT7 is preparing for their comeback, Flight log: Departure. Jinyoung helped Mark in stretching, learning the steps faster. He also helped Mark in memorizing the lyrics and singing the songs. JB and Managers are amazed by the way these two are improving together. Mark helped Jinyoung in improving his looks and Jinyoung as the days passed started getting curious and concerned about Mark's health. Mark is getting thinner day by day. Mark is eating fine, he is taking proper meals on time but he is not able to keep up his weight. e is not gaining a single flesh in his body, which way too much concern for Jinyoung now. He bought protein booster's for Mark and made sure every alternative day Mark had them. Poor Mark, as he has that boosters, he get heavy and he feels trouble in sleeping. He had the drink for two days bearing the sleepless night for the sake of Jinyoung. He spent those nights browsing internet in mobile, he couldn’t go to Jinyoung also as he is not able to concentrate on his body well.

Third day when Jinyoung made the drink for Mark, he burst out, "No! I am not able to sleep or do anything if I have that drink. I wont drink it."

"If you cannot sleep, why are you not coming to me?" Jinyoung asked in surprise.

"You are saying as if it is written that if I am not able to sleep, I should definitely come to your room." Mark is shock. He is already annoyed by the fact that he needs to drink that drink now no matter what, since Jinyoung wont let him sleep in peace.

"Of course. Then what are boy friends for? We are not sleeping together for the sake of the team but when you absolutely need it, you should make advantage of your boy friend." Jinyoung said very casually and pushing the drink towards Mark.

Mark narrowed his eye brows and looked at him, "What are you trying to say, Jinyoungie."

"Mark, drink this for two advantages. 1 - you can become pretty and grow some muscles. 2 - you get a reason to sleep with me in my room. That’s win win right, come drink this and let's go to my room." Jinyoung rushed Mark. What he doesn’t know is there are 2 pairs of ears that are listening to this conversation from behind them. JB and Yugyeom were looking at these two with folded hands.

"Hyung! When are we changing the dorm?" Yugyeom asked his leader.

"Pretty soon. I heard Manager has finalized 2 places, we will check them and move sooner. Don’t worry." JB answered the younger and turned towards Jinyoung, "You better don’t make mess while sleeping together."

"Everything is under control sir." Jinyoung said while saluting to JB and left the room to set bed ready for Mark in his room. Mark drank the drink and looked at JB and Yugyeom, "Don’t worry we wont do anything inappropriate in the dorm. I promise so no need to worry. We just cuddle and sleep."

"You better keep your promise." Yugyeom said while Mark passing thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter