Nyong Nice 녕나잇

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I HATE JJ PROJECT." Mark's voice resonated in the Dorm. He and Jinyoung locked themselves in Mark's room for last 30 minutes and this is what the dorm heard after this long.

"Did I hear it right?" Yugyeom questioned.

"I guess I am hallucinating." BamBam answered.

"I am definitely dreaming." Jackson tried to pinch himself and shouted an 'Ouch' before confirming "It's not dream."

"All 4 of us cannot have same dream. Its real, and he is dead today in my hands." JB came from kitchen and rushed to Mark's room.

BamBam and Yugyeom looked at each other in shock. Jackson is the one to gain sense before anyone else.

"What are you looking at? Stop him." Jackson pulled Yugyeom who pulled BamBam to stop JB from murdering Mark right there.

"Slow down! JaeBeom will hear you." Jinyoung tried to warn Mark.

"So what! I am not scared of that ty leader." Mark's voice is loud and clear from inside the room.

"That’s it. He is really dead now." JB said while he was about to touch the door knob to open the door. Before he could open the door, Mark dashed out of the room startling all the guys.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked JB the instant he see him.

"Nothing yet. But I am going to Murder you today." JB curved his hands around Mark's neck.

"Yup. Do it at least I will get peace from this grave." Mark walked near to JB signing him to do it.

"Are you guys sure that you are the elders of the group." BamBam snapped at the two elder guys of the group.

"What is taking your peace here Mark?" Jackson asked to get the answers from his best friend.

"What else! Already I am not able to get time to spend with Jinyoung and now this JJ project. I am gonna miss Jinyoung for next few months." Mark lowered his head. Jinyoung came out of the room following Mark and saw the scene happening in the room.

"What are you doing JaeBeom Hyung?" he asked seeing JB's hands still around Mark's neck. JB pulled down his hands from Mark's neck and moved his head up to see the ceiling, ignoring Jinyoung's question.

"He is trying to murder your boy friend." Jackson answered instead for JB. Jinyoung pulled Mark away from JB and hugged him.

"Why?" Jinyoung could only able to mutter that one word.

"Because he said he hate JJ Project and that I am ty leader." JB answered like a kid covering for his actions.

"You eavesdropped at our conversation." Mark took a step forward from Jinyoung's hug looking furious at JB with crossed hands.

"Yeah! If you could keep your volume lowered by a 100 decibels probably we wouldn’t have eavesdropped on your conversation." our beloved and pure makne Yugyeom said and dismissed himself to the couch and started browsing over the channels in the TV. Other boys just raised their shoulders stating the obvious.

"Ok. So, what! What's wrong in what I said?" Mark tried to defend himself.

"What's wrong?! I already let go of Jinyoung so you both can be happy and you are so mean to even let me have a comeback with him." JB snapped intensely. Everyone in the room went shock. Yugyeom stopped changing channels and he rose up from the couch in slow motion facing the boys.

"You what!" Jackson was the first one to open his mouth, only to let JB realize what he told.

"You said you are homoual!" BamBam asked after getting his conscious.

Yugyeom just walked near the boys and walked closer to JB to have a proper look at his face, to confirm if he is the one talking.

Jinyoung is still not able to gain his senses, he is still astonished. Mark on the other hand is on other level of all the boys, "My Jinyoungie is so handsome that he can turn even a homoual guy to biual." Mark went to cuddle to his startled boyfriend.

"Is that sounded important to you in this whole conversation?" Jackson tried to bring some senses to Mark about the current situation.

Mark then realized what he is supposed to show the concern to, he just shoot out on JB after his realization. "You have feelings for Jinyoung?"

"NO I DON'T" JB got startled and shouted.

"You just said so." Jackson supported Mark, that’s what best friends are for.

"I did not say so, I said I let go of Jinyo…." JB stopped his sentence in middle as he couldn’t form right words to talk.

"Come clear Hyung! Do you have feelings for Jinyoung hyung? Why you did not let it out to us till now?" BamBam asked like a big boy.

"I don’t have feelings for Jinyoung now. I had once, around our training and debut times. But as Mark and Jinyoung growing their feelings for each other, I dropped mine. Since, Jinyoung is not reflecting my feelings but he is for Mark." JB's went and sat on the couch with lowered head.

"You could have at least told me about your feelings just for once, hyung!" Jinyoung spoke for the first time after he got truth shock.

"You kidding me! It will make it awkward between us. Anyways, I know the answer so no point in telling at." JB said raising his shoulders.

"Stop talking like that Jinyoungie. It hurts me." Mark said pulling Jinyoung near him to hug him.

"Yahh! Is it really that painful compared to the pain I went through?" JB raised from the couch again to snap at Mark.

"If it is that painful, why did you let Mark date Jinyoung? You even help them to patch up." Jackson reasoned for his friends.

"I love Jinyoungie so much that I wished all happiness in his life and did everything to see him happy. Helping them to patch up and providing all amenities for them to enjoy their dating time together is for Jinyoungie's happiness." JB said with almost tears in his eyes.

"Cover your ears. You are not supposed to listen to this." Mark covered Jinyoung's ears. He could see Jinyoung looking at JaeBeom with adorable eyes.

"Jinyoungie.." Mark called Jinyoung. But of no use, he couldn’t disturb Jinyoung's stare from JB atleast for a split of second.

"But you said you are homoual and also there are rumors around that you don’t like homoual guys." Yugyeom asked for everyone.

"I am homoual. I am biual only for Jinyoung like these two here. And about that, when ever someone comes near me, I feel tensed thinking of Jinyoung. So, I tried to stay away from the skinship outside and rumors created." JB explained for their youngers in the group. Jinyoung still has his eyes lied on JB.

"Jinyoungiee.." Mark tried to move Jinyoung to get his attention for no use.

"So, you still have feelings for Jinyoung hyung?" BamBam asked this time.

"Yes." JB said, that gained a flash glance from Mark. Every one could see that Mark is burning out of Jealousy right there.

"and no." JB continued, "I once had feelings for him romantically. Now, I do love him, but as my brother. He is still the same important person for me except with different relation. I still care for him and his happiness."

Mark could see some water in Jinyoung's eyes by now. "Jinyoungiee.." Mark's try for the nth time to disturb Jinyoung from looking at JB but for no veil. JaeBeom walked towards Jinyoung, he was about to hug Jinyoung. Mark got in between the two boys super fast to stop the disaster from happening.

"Stay away from Jinyoung." Mark pushed JaeBeom away.

"I am just going to hug him. Also, I already said now he is like my brother nothing else." JB said while still trying to hug Jinyoung.

"What ever! You are not allowed to go 1m near Jinyoung anytime soon. I should go talk to JYP hyung and get your JJ Project to disband." Mark stood before Jinyoung avoiding JaeBeom from going any near to Jinyoung. But, Jinyoung pushed Mark away making him fall on the couch next to them and went ahead to hug JaeBeom.

"Jackson, get me the knife." Mark asked his best friend standing next to him, "I needed to suicide."

"Shut up. They are just brothers. Stop being so dramatic." Jackson said.

"Dint you just hear! He loves Jinyoung." Mark tried to reason.

"He loves his brother. Not your lover. Get it over." Yugyeom said from next to Jackson pointing to Mark.

"I am starving of hunger. Please let's work on our dinner." BamBam said looking at every one.

"Yeah Man. You are my perfect best friend." Yugyeom hifived to BamBam. That got the JJ project hug to break.

"Okay. Order what ever you want. Card is mine." Jinyoung announced.

"Why will you pay for them? They already have lots of money in their accounts. They don’t need yours." Mark tried to protest the idea of Jinyoung paying the money.

"Because I am happy!" Jinyoung said looking little hesitant while saying it.

"Why would you be happy? When your lover is sad!" Mark is almost ready to fight.

"Whoa! Looks like we are going to witness the first ever fight between Mark and Jinyoung in years tonight." Jackson said.

"I will get popcorn." BamBam ran to kitchen.

JB got startled at the situation. He felt scared that he is going to be the reason for the first fight in Mark and Jinyoung's beautiful relation. He made sure everyday that Jinyoung is happy, but today he is the one causing the sorrow for him. This is not right.

Jinyoung is on the other level of all these things. He got closer to Mark and hugged him and said, "I am happy because you are sad. You are jealous of JaeBeom hyung having feelings on me, you are jealous of me spending more time with him for my JJ Project activities. I am happy for that, My love." Jinyoung said and gave him a kiss that deepened right there without caring for the several eyes looking at them.

BamBam came back with popcorn, "Popcorn everyone!" he came chewing few corn in his mouth. He raised his head to see the scene before him and shook his head at the scene, "Ewwww" he made the sound and went to check what he can watch in his TV.

Mark broke the kiss with, "I Love you. Please don’t ignore me for JaeBeom." Jinyoung just laughed at his boyfriend and nodded an yes. "Okay everyone decide what you want. Will order now." he announced.

"Thank god these two are fine." JaeBeom could only be able to breathe now.

They ordered lots of food and enjoyed it all together on the name of Jinyoung and JaeBeom of course Mark.

As expected, Jinyoung is busy with his album preparations with JaeBeom and Mark missed him way too much during those days. Nothing to be done, he just waited for the promotions to be over so he could get full time with Jinyoung as younger promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter