Higher...

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up by the alarm from his mobile. He is still tired and sleepy because of last night's late work. He and Mark worked on the lyrics of their unit song and they were only able to finish the rough lyrics of the song past midnight. They would need to work on the music today and finalize the lines since, it needs to fit the music.

Jinyoung ignored the sound from his mobile and continued to sleep. Alarm rang again after 5 minutes and this time Jinyoung woke up early that he couldn’t ignore that long ringing of the alarm. He searched for the mobile and pressed stop on the screen. When he threw the mobile on side of his bed, he saw the book lying just next to him. He read what's written over there one more time and mesmerized by their talent of expressing their love and feelings towards each other. While he was mentally praising him and Mark, the someone started banging the door from out side. It dint take long time for them to recognize the person owner of this nuisance early this morning.

"Hyung nim's! wake up, you are getting late for practice." The great Yugyeom is banging on their door. Jinyoung scratched his head and tried to get up, but ended up back on his bed. He is held by some heavy weight on him. When checked, Jinyoung found it's Mark hugging him. He smiled at the view of the handsome face sleeping peacefully next to him, to be precise on him, hugging him. Wow day would be perfect, if I wake up without dress, but its still not yet the day for both of us. Jinyoung thoughts got disturbed by the bang again on the door.

"Aahhh Yugyeom! Please lend us some peace. We are up you can go now." Mark shouted without moving a inch from his position, startling Jinyoung.

"Oops! I am sorry babe. Did I scare you?" Mark said just by moving his head and not moving even his finger.

"Yes. I was thinking you are still sleeping. So got scared." Jinyoung pouted placing his hand on his chest. Mark took the advantage of the beautiful lips before him and kissed him eventually. Jinyoung kissed him back bringing Mark more closer to him than he is already. Their lovely dovely moment is disturbed by another bang on the door. Mark furrowed his eye brows and was about to shout but heard the voice in return instead. "Stop what ever lovely stuff you both are doing right now and come out. We need you in living area ready in 10 minutes." The Leader that is.

That made Jinyoung jump in his place. Mark started regretting for not being the leader of the group though he is elder of all. "I will this guy a lesson one day." Mark said getting up from his place.

"Yes! Some day but today lets get ready if we don’t want to hear any lessons from him." Jinyoung pulled Mark in a flash and pushed him out of the room.

"This is very inhuman behavior towards your lover, Jinyoungie" Mark said with his divine cute face.

"That’s fine now go. You will praise me later." Jinyoung went back to his closet without waiting for Mark to say anything. Yes of course why will he, if he wait even a second, Mark will say some stupid stuff again. Mark left the place to his room to get ready. He took his cloths for getting ready and then found that BamBam is using one of the bathroom and the other is with Jinyoung.

He ran directly to JB, "Yah JB! You wanted both me and my baby to get ready in 10 minutes and there is only one bathroom available." He shouted.

JB answered very cool without giving a glance to elder while taking sip of his tea, "Its not my problem. You know how the bathroom things work in our dorm. Why did you wake up late then? You still have 5 minutes to get ready and good luck."

"You are insane." Mark scoffed.

"He is not. If you think properly, he is actually helping you. You are so dumb to get it." Jackson said from behind him.

Mark thought for a while, and then it on his head. "Thanks JB. Thanks dude." Mark told to the guys and ran to the bathroom that Jinyoung is in. JB then realized what the whole conversation concluded as, and tried to stop Mark before he could get in there. But Mark is already inside the bathroom.

"You crazy  punk Jackson. Why did you do this?" JB shouted at Jackson.

"You started it. I just gave the right direction to Mark. Stop over reacting about it, as if he is seducing your boy friend. Let at least those love birds live their life." Jackson said taking his break fast.

"That’s all! Today we are going to get nice scolding from our choreographer and manager for being late. And its your fault Jackson. Deal with it" JB said taking his seat on their table sipping his tea.

Inside the bathroom, as Mark went under the shower, he started rubbing Jinyoung's back. Jinyoung unfortunately/fortunately forgot to properly bolt the door that let Mark enter with out him noticing it. Jinyoung got startled with sudden touch and about to shout which got stopped by his handsome boy friend who is standing before him.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked.

"Bath! Other bathroom is busy with the fashionista of our group. So, I need to accompany you if I need to get ready in 5 minutes. So, shall we?" Mark said taking the soap to his hands.

"Okay! Anyways I am almost done, you can use it once in a minute." Jinyoung said flashing water on his body to clean up the soap.

As the soap left his body, Jinyoung went out of shower leaving the place completely for Mark. Mark did not complain but smiled at Jinyoung who is wiping water droplets from his body before him.

"What are you looking at?" Jinyoung asked still wiping the water.

"You look hot with that droplets on your body, and that wet hair." Jinyoung could see the love and passion in Mark's eyes by the way he said it.

"Thanks! Now take bath." he closed the shower curtain for Mark to shower.

Mark started working on his bath when he said, "Please wait for me to finish. I will make it fast."

Jinyoung smiled at his boy friend's greedy and agreed. As promised Mark came out of the shower in 2 minutes, and Jinyoung waited for him after wiping his hair and getting dressed. When Mark is trying to wipe the water on his body, Jinyoung dried his hair. Mark took advantage of that and wore his dress. But then, "Jinyoung you are making me high." Mark said to younger looking into younger's eyes.

"You too. Anyways let's go. We have all life for these things." Jinyoung said and started walking out as he is done wiping Mark's hair.

JB, Jackson are the only ones left in the dorm. They convinced youngers in the house to leave soon and now they are standing almost in front of the bathroom door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jinyoung asked in shock.

"Waiting for you both." JB said.

"You were expecting something else right! Where are others? How come only you two are here?" Mark asked again.

"Yeah kind off. And why not! Two hot guys dating, are under shower at the same time, whole world can happen with that!" Jackson said scratching every part of his body that is accessible at that time.

"You guys are impossible." Mark told to those guys and turned towards Jinyoung, "Come let's go! I don’t want you to stand with these guys and get spoiled." he pulled Jinyoung away from them.

Jackson stood there nodding his head when JB hit him hard on his stomach, "Let's go." they both walked and reached the boy friends.

"You are the one who is spoiling my cutie pie Jinyoungie. Not me." JB said out of blue to Mark as they reached him.

 "Hyung! You dint just say that right!" Jackson said being confused. JB bite his tongue understanding what he said. Mark made fist to punch JB, but the punch was blocked by Jinyoung's kiss to him before the other two with full passion and intense. They kissed with tongue's included for more than a minute, which Jinyoung desired to continue until he is stopped by the other two. Jackson held his chest dramatically with one hand and other he kept on JB's shoulder leaning on him. JB couldn’t take these three elder people of the group. Thank god I sent youngers out of the dorm first. He thought and shouted. "Okay I get it. Jinyoungie is Mark's and he is spoiled by himself not Mark's fault. If you two show some grace, we can go for practice. I am desperate." JB said and walked further followed by Jackson. Jinyoung smiled at Mark with love, Mark replied, "Thank you for saving my day. And the wonderful kiss to start the day with."

"We already kissed on the bed the moment you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter