009

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It past midnight, when the air get cold and the silent takes over. Naeil’s hand twitch as she have a nightmare. Her forehead is sweating as she try her best getting away from the bad dream. Baekhyun whose sitting in the living room hear something in her room and decides to check on her.

 

“Jongin !”

 

Naeil gasped as she calls out names from her dream. She turn to Baekhyun who look worried sick by her side. He have a hard time breathing as he hear the name that used to come out on her phone screen. “Wh-what did you said ?” He ask and she just shook her head.

 

“I-I don’t know. I forgot” She said and he just sigh. “Did you have a bad dream like this before ?”

 

“Sometimes” She said as she hold onto Baekhyun’s hand tight. “The same person keep coming and I don’t know why it.. it hurts to see him” She said, feeling unsure. Her head feel dizzy she try her best recalling back all the dreams she already forget.

 

“Who is he ? I think I know him but I cannot remember..” She ask.

 

“Its just a bad dream, sweetheart” Baekhyun said. He look at her for a long moment before pulling her into a warm hug. “Should I stay here until you sleep again ?”

 

“I don’t want to sleep..” She said as she grab the hem of Baekhyun’s shirt in her fist. “I will be here until the morning, kay ? Just go to sleep”

 

“Wake me up if I-”

“I will. Don’t worry and go to sleep. The nurses told you not to force yourself”, Baekhyun tuck her into her bed “--and you don’t have to try too hard to remember everything all at once” His hand is on her head, patting the nightmare away. She fell asleep right away and look a lot calmer than before. Baekhyun may look calm but his heart beating so fast. He is scared if she might recover all her memories and find out how he been lying to her. Baekhyun does not want to let go. Not yet.

 

---

 

“Baekhyun- ah !”

 

Baekhyun flinched. The expensive camera lenses he is holding onto almost slip out from his hand. He sigh a relief before turning around to look at Naeil who been calling o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter