010

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeil walk hand in hand with Hyunee as Baekhyun lead the way. Around Baekhyun’s neck is his camera strap that he bring along. He just want to take a lot of pictures of his sister and Naeil --of them all being happy after a while.

 

Baekhyun turned to his back and walk backwards as he take out his camera. “You two, look here !” He said as he click the camera even before they get ready to pose. “Baekhyunn !” Naeil whined as she run over and hit Baekhyun by his shoulder. 

 

“I didn’t even have the chance to pose” Hyunee said as she grab Naeil’s hand and wrapped her own hand around it. “Unnie, do you know how Baekhyun love muffins ?”

 

“Eh ? I though its your favorite ?”

 

“I like it too. Just who hate muffin, right ? But Baekhyun reaaally love them. Its his most favorite food in the whole world” Hyunee said as she jump on her few steps. “I reaally love them too, Hyunee” Naeil said, copying the little kid.

 

Baekhyun is a few meters away from them, smiling all by himself as he look at the pictures of Hyunee and Naeil with his beloved camera. Naeil caught that smile and smile by herself.

 

She wonder if he is smiling because of her pictures.

 

“Baekhyun ! The bakery is here” Hyunee shout and Baekhyun turn to them. Only to realized that he has missed the bakery behind him. “Clumsy” His sister said under her breath. Naeil wait outside for Baekhyun to catch up and held out her hand. Baekhyun stare down at it and look at her in confusion.

 

“What ?” Naeil asked, “We never hold hands before ?”

 

Right. We never.

 

Baekhyun thought but he just shook his head and put his hand on Naeils before getting into the bakery. Smells of fresh baked bread fill in the bakery. It feels like a total heaven for the three of them.

 

“Here” Baekhyun said as his eyes stuck down at the muffins on the display place. “Ah..” Naeil sigh, “They look delicious”

 

“They are delicious” Baekhyun giggled before taking them onto the tray Hyunee holding onto. “Should we get more ?”

 

“Let’s get the other bread right there too” Naeil said as she point to the other kind of bread. Her eyes sparkles as she look at all the food in the bakery. “Let’s eat them at the lake nearby. We used to go there remember ?” Hyunee said.

 

“Really ?” Naeil said.

 

“No- I mean, me and my brother”

 

“Ouh” Naeil said as she stands there in confusion, but she shrugged it off. “Is this all ?” Baekhyun ask as he grab the tray from Hyunee’s hand and head to the counter. “Baekhyun, I will wait outside, it’s kinda crowded in here” She said as she pull Hyunee with her.

 

“Wait” Baekhyun said before handed to her his camera. “Do you mind ?”

 

“Alright” Naeil said as she put the camera strap around Hyunee’s neck. “Ahhh I’m hungry” Hyunee whined as they go out from the bakery. Naeil laugh at how cute his sister is. “We will eat them once Baekhyun done paying, alright ?”

 

They both stands outside of the bakery as they wait for Baekhyun paying for all the bread they buying. Hyunee is looking around the crowded people when her eyes fell on someone who been staring at them. She raised her eyebrows as her hand playing around with her brother’s camera. She take it out and take a picture of him before he turn around and disappeared in between the crowd.

 

“Unnie” She grab the hem of Naeil’s dress and she point toward the crowd, “I think someone is following us”

 

Naeil follow to whatever she points at but cannot catch on anyone. “You must be mistaken, Hyunee. There’s just a lot of people here”

 

“But I manage to take his picture” Hyunee said as she hold onto the camera. Naeil just smile and pat on her head. “I will take a look at it later, kay ?”

 

Baekhyun get out from the bakery and sigh at how tiring it is to pay for the bread. “Let’s go” He said and they both follow him from behind.

 

--

 

Jongin leaned on the wall as he take his breath. He almost forgot how to breath when his eyes fall on Naeil just now. His eyes trembled at how confused he is. She looks like her, but she’s not. He is not sure himself if he is seeing right. He wonder if he is not in the right mind. Is he seeing things now ?

 

“There’s no way.. right ?” He said to himself as he turn to that place again. Just to see that person is not right there anymore. He look around and around until he get dizzy with the crowded place. He just hope he could stop the time and chased after her.

 

“Jongin ?”

 

He turn to that voice and sigh. “You look weird. You okay ?” Hyerin, Naeil’s cousin ask as she look at Jongin from head to toe. “I don’t remember when the last time I was okay, Hyerin” Jongin said as he run his hand through his hair. “I thought I see her around here. I guess I was mistaken”

 

“Really ?” Her eyes widened. “Did you check up on her ? If she is really not Naeil ?”

 

“No”

 

Hyerin scream from the inside at how annoyed she is right now. “That is the most stupid thing you could have done, Jongin ! What if she is the real Naeil !?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter