005

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s summer. Baekhyun wear a simple white tee to get away from the heat. He wonder if the air conditioner inside the hospital is not strong enough and if its because the weather is too hot outside. He come out from his sister’s ward and gently close the door, trying not to make any sound. His sister apparently faint in his embrace the day before, in which he thought she is just sleeping.


There goes his nightmare. He always wonder when the time will come. It’s not that he expect this to happen, but he is just scared of losing. He don’t want to think to what is going to happen next, she just want her sister to stop getting sick and play like other children her age.
 

Turning to the right, he head to Naeil’s room. Sitting in that room is quiet peaceful than other places inside the hospital as no one is in here except for this sleeping beauty, Naeil. Baekhyun sit next to her bed and leaned his head in the bed. Baekhyun feel tired. Mentally tired. He wish he could take a break from all of this but he know it’s totally impossible. He sigh, sigh and sigh.
 

He gently held Naeil’s hand and wonder if no one is looking for her. Her acquaintance should find out about this by now. He take a glance at the bed stand and see nothing. A sign that tells him that no one come over except for him. The clock ticks by and maybe it is just him, but he could feel her hand moving. He stare at her. It is as if she is trying hard to wake up from her deep sleep.
 

Baekhyun stands up and lean close to her face. “Hey..” He whisper gently, “It’s okay. Open your eyes and wake up”
 

Naeil’s eyes suddenly open and she gasped. Her eyes searching for something-- anything until her eyes met his. Baekhyun didn’t move an inch as it shocks him. “N-Naeil..” He mumbled. Naeil look so confused and the beeping system sounds a bit more faster than usual. Naeil seems trying so hard to breath and by then he know he should call for the doctor.
 

 

 

 

The doctor and nurses in charge make her go back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter