011

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PRESENT

 

Naeil eyes trembled so hard as the images come all at once. Baekhyun tensed up as he examined Naeil’s expression as if he could feel what is happening at the moment. “Are you.. are you okay ?” Baekhyun ask with his low, trembling voice as Naeil look as if she is in pain.

 

“My head hurts” Naeil said as she try to hold onto anything. Baekhyun catch her hand in time and bring her to the nearest bench. “Its okay, take your breath.” Baekhyun intertwined their hand together, keep Naeil real close to him.

 

It takes a short moment for Naeil to be okay as she scooted away from Baekhyun. “Why.. did you do that ?” She said as she stared at their hands together. “I believe everything you told me, Baekhyun”

 

“Naeil.. you remember ?”

 

Naeil close her eyes, making tears fall down to her cheeks. “I believed you, Baekhyun. I thought I was so in love-”, her breath hitched as she burst into louder tears. “You make me remember how you leave me back in high school..”

 

“I-Im sorry but.. it was years ago and-”

 

“What make us go back to each other again ?”

 

“-I.. huh ..?” Baekhyun look at her in confusion. “What do you mean ?”

 

“Did you look for me again ? Wait no-” Naeil said as she wipe away her tears. “-am I the one who look for you ?”

 

“Naeil..” Baekhyun mumbled as he held Naeil’s hand tight, “Is that all that you remember ?”

 

She nod as she pout, “I was so sad..”, he sigh heavily as he pull Naeil to his embrace. “Im sorry.. Im really sorry. I regret it what I have done on that time. I was stupid, so don’t think of anything else. I am here now, right ?”

 

Naeil giggled, “I think you’re the one who nervous”, she break the hug and stare at him, “Everything about you and me still seems.. awkward to me but at least we have each other.. right ?”

 

Baekhyun nod and hug her again, as he thought he almost lost her again. “Please don’t leave me like how I leave you.. alright ?”

 

“Okay” Naeil whisper under her breath. “I will get some meds, can you wait here for a while ?” Baekhyun said and she nod, looking at him running to the other sides of the lake.

 

--

 

Jongin almost lost hope until he stand by the lake. At the other side of the lake is Naeil- sitting by herself under a really big tree. “Lee Naeil.. sweetheart” Jongin mumbled before running toward the girl. He almost trip on an abandoned toys on the ground, but he couldn’t care less as he keep on running and stop right in front of her.

 

“Lee Naeil-…” Naeil look up to a guy standing in front of him who seems like losing his words. He stand there, catching after his breath. Naeil look around, getting bewildered if he is talking to another person but there’s no one around. “Are you talking to me? May.. I help you?”

 

“Naeil” Her name come out from his lipsonce again as he keep staring at her in disbelief. “How did you know my name? Do you know me?” She squints her eyes and stands on her feet.

 

“You look familiar” She mumbled as she stand closer toward him, way too familiar.

 

“Jongin!”

 

Naeil slightly gasp at how that name come out in her memories. “You- you are the one who keep coming to-” Jongin cut her words by hugging her tight, “I’ve been looking for you”

 

Naeil’s heart beat weirdly fast at the moment. It feel so hard to breath.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“Where- where have I been? What do you mean- I have been- I am--...” Suddenly everything feel so weird. As if the puzzle keep coming and disappear. Naeil never feel like she’s at home when she stay at Baekhyun’s at the first place.

 

“Did you just call me sweetheart? I.. I have a boyfriend”

 

Jongin’s eyes widened at her statement. “I am your fiance, for god sake, Naeil. What happen to you?” He try to catch her hand but she scooted away.

 

“I don’t have a fiance--” Naeil said but his face suddenly look so clear to his eyes. “Jongin..?”

 

“Yes- yes.. you remember me now?”

 

“I-Im sorry I lost my memories since the accident weeks ago-… and you being my fiance is just-- doesnt make enough sense to me, Mr… Jongin”

 

“Naeil-ah” Baekhyun call out her name and Naeil immediately run to hide behind him. “Someone come look for me”

 

“I’m not a weird guy, Naeil” Jongin said as he try to talk to her. Baekhyun push him away and stare at him. “Who are you?”

 

“I think I am the one who should ask you that question. Who are you?”

 

“Byun Baekhyun. Is that enough? Why are you looking for her?”

 

“She is my fiance and we’re supposed to get married this year. I thank you for looking after her but I need her back now”

 

Baekhyun tried to look calm when he is so angry at the inside. She is someone’s fiance. He should have known. That’s why she keep dreaming of someone named Jongin and that ring in between her belongings is supposed to be their engagement ring. It is this man standing in front of him.

 

Baekhyun suddenly feel so small at how smart and expensive looking at Jongin’s outfit compared to him.

 

“Wait, no..” Baekhyun stop Jongin from coming closer but Naeil grab onto the hem of Baekhyun’s shirt. “Baekhyun..?” She whisper, making Baekhyun turn to her. “I think I know him..”

 

“Naeil-”

 

“Everything is just so weird, okay? My heart hurt and its suffocating to not able to remember anything. It was wonderful to be able to live with you and I love every second of it, and Baekhyun.. I won’t ask why you did all of this but please.. let me go with him this time”

 

What if there’s no more next time for us two ? I’m scared. That’s it.

 

“Are you sure?” Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter