002

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun sit in between the sick people. His nose scrunched as he breath in the area that reeks with medicine that he hate. The waiting area is not as crowded as the hospital in the middle of Seoul city, so he don’t have to wait for hours for his little sister. It is almost midnight and his eyelid starting to close on it own. He slap himself once but it’s not helping. He stands up and decides to take a walk around the place. For a guy who have been coming back and forth to this hospital, Baekhyun know his way around the building.

 

Baekhyun’s little sister have been receiving chemotherapy for a few times already and he always accompany her for her treatments. He find the place a bit depressing as he has seen a few people dying from cancer and a lot other things. It scared him. What if his sister is one of them ? That can’t be. He know how strong his sister is. She always involved herself in sports before they find out she is diagnosed with lung cancer. Baekhyun stop herself as he look at his sister laying on the bed, sleeping. Probably exhausted after the treatment. He leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms. Going through this thing make him realized how important life is.

 

The place suddenly sounds louder than it should be. Baekhyun turn to the other way and see nurses struggling with a patient. He see water dripping from the bed they are pushing. He frowned, wondering if its raining outside. The doctor and nurses keep screaming things in rush.

 

Dying, he thought. Its a typical thing that happen here and he get used to it already. They happen to use the way Baekhyun in is, so he walk away- giving them their way so they could save the patient’s life. At first, Baekhyun could see her lifeless hand on the bed. His eyes widened as he find himself recognizing the patient’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter