008

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin walk along the empty road. He hear nothing but the sounds of vehicles far from that place. The dark street fills with yellow streetlamps and cars park at the side of the road. A few people could be seen time by time. He wonder if they all have a worse problem compared to his. Few sigh come out from his lips.

 

He miss Naeil. He miss her a lot and he regret the time when he screamed at her face, telling her to get rid of her delusional emotion. He know he was too much at the moment. He don’t care about the company, he don’t care how much his mother opposed to their relationship-- he just want to see Naeil right in front of his eyes right now, telling him that she is just alright.

 

His eyes remain open, not even blink for once. His mind is somewhere behind his memories with Naeil. Thinking what he have done for her, and vice versa. Everything he have done before is nothing compared to what Naeil had done. She is the love of his life. She was there when he was in the lowest until now. He could not do much since he is promoted as the CEO in his family company.

 

He hate this job, but it is for his family’s sake that he have to accept it.

 

“Stupid” He said to himself as he just realized to his silly mistakes. Naeil just want time for themself, even for a moment but Jongin never give her even a second of his time. All he could remember is him giving her a hard time by asking her to leave. He knew Naeil have a hard time with his mother. He knew his mother always threaten Naeil about their relationship and he wonder if Naeil had enough and finally leave.

 

“Are you giving up on us ?” The word he never thought he would say slip out from his mouth. He know how far their relationship has come at the time. His eyes trembled. Is he crying ? He could not believe it either. Maybe he love Naeil a bit too much. Maybe he miss her so much.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not”

 

Naeil said as she look at Baekhyun taking pictures of the high view. “Are you sure you are not tired ? We could stop here and go down now” He said as they hike up the beautiful mountain for a sunset. “I am alright, Baekhyun. Let’s go up for a bit and stop there. The sun is about to set”

 

Baekhyun nod as he extend his hand to help Naeil. She reach for his hand and they go even higher on the steep path. Naeil’s mistaken her step and fall on the ground. Baekhyun quickly get on his knee in worried. “Hey, you okay ?”

 

Naeil’s head feels bit pain with the impact. It goes around and around, making her see things.

 

“Kim Jongin. Can you tell me stories again ?”

 

“Which one ?”

 

“Stories of the stars”

 

“Naeil ?”

 

She come to her senses and turn to Baekhyun. His eyes fill with worries and she just force on a smile. “Ah-- I’m sorry”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter