006

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeil stands by the window’s frame, holding onto the silky curtain from blocking her view. Her eyes stick on nothing but at the pinkish sky that slowly turn into red. It’s almost night time and she knows that well. A few birds fly through the sky, most probably on their way back home. She frowned by herself. She know. She know, but she can’t recall anything of herself.

 

She turn around and look at the empty room. Isnt it better if she have a company here ? She thought as she take her sit on her bed. Her eyes keep turning to the door, waiting for someone- anyone to come over. A mother, perhaps ? Parents should be the one who stay around when their child get sick or anything. Minutes turn to hours and she started to feel uneasy.

 

Naeil is curious and just as confused.

 

A doorknob twist sound fill in the room and she quickly stands on her feet. A little bit of excitement fills in her heart as she wait for that someone to come in. Her heart fell right to the floor when she see the nurses instead. They bring in food and a few medicines for her to eat. They tell her things she cannot focus on until they finally leave.

Naeil ended up staring at the food for the rest of the night until the door opened again. She turns, not giving herself any expectation. A small petite girl come into her room and she wonder if the girl is lost. She also wear the same outfit as hers. Must be a new patient, she thought.

 

“Unnie !” The little girl scream in excitement.

 

“Do you.. know me ?” Naeil ask as she point to herself.

 

“Hey, wait a minute-- you can’t--” Baekhyun come in and about to grab her little sister out from the room but his eyes fell to Naeil who is standing by her bed. He slowly put her sister down in shock. He stare at her long enough for him to realized she is already wide awake.

 

“Naeil.. you’re awake” He said in disbelief. Naeil tilted her head. Her brain is trying to tell her something but she cannot recall. There is only one thing she could confirm at the time being. “You know me” She said as she walk over to him. Baekhyun take a step backward and gulped. He never knew an awake Naeil could make him this nervous. She looks a lot more calmer than how he saw her last time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter