007

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


One fine day. Baekhyun bring Naeil back to his home. He get a room ready for her. Naeil keep asking him questions but he decides to stay as low as he can. He keep answering short answers to her. Afraid she might find the truth.

 

Just for a while. Let me keep these beautiful lies until I let you go again.

Just this one time. I promise.

 

Baekhyun thought as he look at Naeil who is looking around the house. There’s a lot of photo in his house as he love to take pictures. He also have a collection of cameras too, from the vintage one to the very latest. It is his passion and he have been dreaming to have his own exhibition in the heart of Seoul. Wanting the world to see his passion, what he can really do and how he love to this hobby of his.

 

“They are so beautiful, Baekhyun” Naeil said as she hop on her feet in excitement. She point to a picture. It’s a picture of his sister looking all beautiful, months before she get all pale with the cancer. Baekhyun just smiles as he look at Naeil getting immersed in those pictures. “You’re so talented. You really do”

 

“Thank you” He simply said. “Why is there no pictures of me though ?” She pout and Baekhyun is panic of a moment. “I-- I- You hate taking pictures. I.. can take a lot of your pictures from now on. If you don’t mind ?”

 

“Of course I’d love to!” She said and Baekhyun could only sigh. How many lies should he tell her next ?

 

“I mean, the old me is not the same me now” She said. Those words feels like a needle stuck right into his heart. “Actually, Naeil ?” Baekhyun said, wanting to tell the truth but his words stuck in his throat once Naeil turn to look at him. It remind him to five years ago. When he regret to everything he had done for leaving her behind.
 

She wait for Baekhyun to continue his word but nothing come out from his lips. “Baekhyun ? Are you okay ?”


“Im..--okay”
 

She smiles and Baekhyun feel butterflies. That feelings he haven’t feel for years. Is she even real ? He thought as he stare at her looking around his small house.
 

“Your sister is sick.. right ?” She ask and he nod. “How long has it been ? The.. cancer” Naeil’s eyes fill with worries. All she could think is how a 7 years old little girl cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter