003

Tomorrow Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun stared at Jongin’s name on her phone.

His hand trembled for a moment before he hit the red, rejecting the call. Feeling anxious- he turn off the phone, making it dead silent. The nurses had given him Naeil’s belonging as he told them he is her close acquaintance. He can’t help it but to keep staring at the things-- is it alright if he do this ? The last time he met Naeil was during the graduation day and it was almost five years ago. He wonder if Naeil still remember him as he, still remember every second of his moment with her. Of course. Of course, as Naeil is his first love and currently the last. He had never get the opportunity to feel the same feeling after they broken up on that graduation day.
 

“Hey, hey !”

Baekhyun feel someone keep slapping his back and he come into his senses. He turn and find his sister in the hospital outfit. “Peanut, are you done with the treatment ?” He ask, patting her little sister head. “No, I have to spent the night here. I had another treatment tomorrow morning.” She said as she examined her brother suspiciously. “You okay ? I keep calling your name and you seems in daze. What are those ?” She point to the black bag with her tiny hand. The black bag is inside of a clear plastic bag as they are drenched with water.
 

“This is my friend’s.. ah- no- nothing. You should go back to your room and take a rest, silly. Go, go” He push her away, changing the subject and she rolled her eyes. “Alright, alright. Im going” She half-running back to her room and Baekhyun sigh. Now he had to spent the night at the hospital. He take a glance at the room they sent Naeil in and he decides to wait right there for her.
 


 

Pat pat.


 

 

Pat pat.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter