six

Where My Demons Hide

SEULGI'S POV
I wante4d very badly to change the subject so I sniffed and straightened myself out. I would not act so weak again even if it was just in front of Joy.
'Why are those girls so horrible to you?' I asked and she shrugged.
'Why is anyone horrible to anyone, they needed a target and they chose me' she said simply and I sighed'my turn to ask you a question' she added.
'What would you like to know?'
'What the hell happened just now?' because I know it was you doing all of that stuff, I just don't know how' she said 'are you a witch or something?'
I laughed 'things would be so much easier if I were just a run of the mill witch' Joy frowned at me.
'Then what are you?' she pushed and I sighed again, I knew this would come, I just didn't think it would be so soon.
'I'm a kitsune' I replied.
'Pardon me?'
'A Kitsune. A fox maiden. In Korea I'm known as a Gumiho'
'A shapeshifter' she breathed 'like a demon?'
'Of sorts I suppose' I said 'are you afraid of me now?' I asked nervously.
'Are you kidding?? Of course I'm not, you're amazing'
'Y-you really think so?'
'Yes!' she smiled 'in fact, I think I love you Seulgi'
And then she kissed me.

JOY'S POV
I don't know why I did what I did but it just felt so right and it felt amazing.
How had i waited so long?
As I pulled away I gazed into her eyes framed by thick lashes and suddenly I was back in my front yard talking to the small female fox. I knew I had seen those eyes somewhere before.
'It was you! You were the foz in my garden! no wonder you didn't run from me, you wre human too, on the inside'
Seulgi smiled 'and I thank you for not being afraid of me then either' and she kissed the top of my head. I smiled back at her.
'I always thought of Gumihos being much bigger and with more tails, at least that's what I've read about them, you were just an ordinary fox' Seulgi laughed.
'We can adjust the way we look' she replied 'and the tails are usually a spirtual thing and can't be seen'
'Oh' I said, a little disappointed.
'But I can make an exception' she said and I watched as her nose and mouth became slightly elongated and saw seven beautiful tails appear behind her.
Her now muzzle like face was the same beautiful golden colour as her eyes instead of the rusty red of an ordinary fox.
She was mezmerising, I stared at her in awe.
'You're like a Goddess' I breathed 'you're amazing' and then I realised that we were still standing in the hallway.
'It's okay' she said 'only you can see me this way'
'You're so beautiful'
'Thank you' she said, obviously unsure of how to take the compliment as she slowly changed back into a full human 'that's the first time anyone's ever thought or said that'
I smiled and kissed her again.