Chapter 7

Beautiful

So beautiful my girl                                               (so beautiful my girl)

Oh oh girl oh oh girl sigani jinado                             (oh oh girl oh oh girl even if time goes by)

Nuguboda naega deo deo deo                               (compared to anyone else in the world)

Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge               (i will cherish you my girl i will give you my all)

Neo (U) neoege (U)                                            (you U to you U)

Eege oh oh                                                        (to oh oh)

Niga meolli isseodo neukkil su isseo                         (even though you are far away i can feel you)

I’m always dreaming about you                             (I'm always dreaming about you)

Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo                           (even more than now)

Neoreul saranghalge my girl                                  (i will love you more my girl)

You you you my girl                                            (you you you my girl)

 

U oh beautiful U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Nothing better than you

Oh beautiful U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Nothing better than you

----------

“~~~ah, you’ll always be my beautiful girl.” He said as he hugged me from behind. We were on the hot air balloon ride, my our favourite ride. I sighed in happiness, as I leaned into his embrace, all the while enjoying his presence and the beautiful night view. We just stood there in peaceful silence, taking joy in each others’ warmth despite the cold autumn air.

We just stayed there, until the ride came to an end and we had to get off. As we stood back on the ground again, I looked at him to find him looking at me. As if we were of one mind, our mouths opened and we spoke,

 

“Oppa, saran-“

“Honey, saran-“

“OH MY GOSH!! ____OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!”

 

The sudden screams cut through the cold night’s air, cutting us off mid-sentence. We turned to find a big group of hysterical fans running towards us.

“Let’s go!” he yelled above the screams, grabbing my hands and pulling me along. I almost tripped over my own feet before my legs finally regained control and I ran alongside him.

We ran till we reached the park, finally stopping to catch our breath to find that we have lost the fans. Unanimously, we walked into the park, still holding hands from when we were running. We stopped at the middle of the park, overlooking a small, still pond, the soft moonlight highlighting the breathtaking beauty of the place.

“Oppa, saranghae.”

He turned to look at me, gently pushing a wisp of hair behind my ear. With our eyes locked together, I tilted my head up as he leaned in.

“Saranghae.” He whispered, his breath on my lips, just before his met mine and... my phone rang.

 

 

My phone rang?

 

 

Oh wait! My phone is ringing!

 

I groggily pulled myself out of bed, trying to get my mind back into reality as I reached for my phone.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered, too tired to check the caller ID, as I rubbed my bare arms. Apparently I had kicked my blanket off the bed whilst I slept, which explains why I’m so cold now.

“~~~ah? Did I wake you?” his voice, the voice I hear in all my dreams, brought me back to the present.

“hmm? Ah… aniyo, it’s okay. I have to wake up about now anyway. There’s still work I need to do.” I tried to lie convincingly, as I struggled to on the bedside lamp to see the time on the clock. My mind’s awake, but somehow I still can’t seem to control my body very well… Omo, it’s only 6.45am! that would make it… I furrowed my brow in concentration as I tried to calculate the time now in Seoul mentally.

“But it’s 3.45pm here, making it not even 7am your time! You sure you need to wake up so early? You need to take care of your health when I’m not there you know.” he laughed lightly, the laughter sounding like music to my ears. Though he joked, I could still detect the deep concern in his voice.

“Yah! Who’s fault is it that I woke up so early!” I shot back.

“I love the sound of your voice when you’re annoyed. Wait, I take that back. I just love the sound of your voice. Period.” I could almost hear him smile as he said that.

“Yah! Don’t be cheesy so early in the morning.” I bit back a grin. “But it’s really not like you to call me so early… what are you doing now?”

“Me? I’m talking to you.” Came the reply. Before I could retort something back, he quickly answered my question. “I’m free, for now. But soon I’ll have to go film the music video for the new album. So I won’t have any time to call you after this… By the way, have you received my letter?”

“Ne. And I sent a reply already.”

 

I walked over to my table where I kept all the letters from him in a drawer. Being in London, United Kingdom, for an international exchange program by my university, this was the way we kept in touch - a call once a week, and letters. Finding the latest letter from him, I pulled out the letter and the photos he sent, a bad wave of homesickness rushing over me. I’ve been here for over 3 months now, another few weeks and I’ll be back in Seoul.

 

“Glad you got it. I’m looking forward to receiving something handwritten from you already!”

“Ne. Getting something in the mail is always such a special feeling, especially if it’s from someone special. It’s such a shame that most people don’t write letters anymore… It’s so nice receiving a little piece of home, like something I can really feel and touch…” I said, lightly trailing my fingers over the photos in the envelope. They were pictures of him and of the other BEAST members, with short messages from the members written on the back of the photos. Seeing their smiling faces made me miss them all the more. “And I’m glad your promotions for Mastermind went well. You were amazing!”

“Really? Gomawo. Oh! And that reminds me. I have a favour to ask of you…”

“Ne?”

“You know, there’s a ticket and a pass attached to the letter I sent you right? Those are for the concert where we’ll be performing Beautiful for the first time. You’ll be back in time to see that right?”

“Ne. But what’s the favour you want to ask me?”

“Patience, patience. Okay, as that will be the first time we’ll be performing the song live, and well… you know the music video and song will be released before that… I… can you don’t listen to the song or watch the mv or anything until the concert?”

“Oppa… Wae?” I whined and pouted. I’ve been dying to hear your new album and you’re asking me not to listen to it while everyone else in the world can?!

“~~~, it has a special meaning, just for you. Trust me this time okay? You’ll understand once you come for the concert.”

“Arasso…” I conceded.

“Mianhae, and gomawo for agreeing honey. I promise you won’t regret this.”

“Ne. Oppa-” I paused, hearing someone calling his name in the background, afraid he is not paying attention to the words I want to say next.

“Yah, ~~~ah, I have to go now. Mianhae. I’ll talk to you in a week, okay? Annyong.” And with that, the line was cut off.

“Saranghae…” I whispered, knowing he can’t hear me anymore but wishing it would somehow reach him.  Cheer up ~~~! You’ll be seeing him soon! And performing too! Hwaiting! I slapped myself to wake up from my disappointment and went to wash up.

 

----------

 

As BEAST took their bow on the stage and the music came to an end, I didn’t scream along with the fans as much as I wanted to. Beads of tears uncontrollably flowed down over my cheeks. Now I understand why he didn’t want me to listen to this song before this performance. Scrap that. This is no performance. This is his heart. His confession. Everything in this song, it’s all about our time together thus far, from when we first knew each other till now. All our ups and downs, all our feelings, his feelings, all told so clearly through the song. Some were shown obviously, some hidden between the lines, but all there nonetheless.

“Oppa, saranghae.” I whispered, as the tears flowed.

 

He really knows how to make this special day so special.

 

-----------

one more chapter up!!! =) and the song ends.... =(

actually could have posted earlier but for some reason my internet refused to work, and when it did, it didn't let  me access AFF... >=(   but at least now i get to upload (like just before i go off to sleep! lol) haha. wanted to give up and go sleep esp since i have work tmr.. >.< haix. thanks everyone for putting up with me even though i always take so long so update and all... mianhae. but at least i'm glad that you all are enjoying the story! =) it really makes me happy to see new subscribers and comments. =) thanks for encouraging me through all these. =)

anyways, if you're wondering why the events in her dream seems familiar, it's because they're mostly the 2 dates she had been on (that is shown in the fic anyways) but of course, like all dreams, there are mild changes. xD

 

@rainydayyz: haha. thanks! i'm glad you're a reader of mine too! =) but i probably won't be starting on any new fic soon... i have rough ideas but need time to develop the plot and start writing.. =P but hope to see you again when i do post other fics! =)

 

ok, and now i want to rant a bit... so pardon me.

just saw a beautiful performance by BEAST and the things the guys did made me super duper whooper jealous!! >.< during the song (near the end), junhyung went and invite hyori (the female mc) out onto the stage and the guys sang the song to her and more... T.T haix. argh~! wish i could be her!! ='( aahhhhhh!!

[ok, seriously just ignore me...]

anyways, if anyone wants to check out what they did, the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heiEfhlpYmg&feature=related, the biggest heartbreak part is what yoseob and kikwang did... T_T

 

okay. so ranting time is over. hope to see you guys soon!! =D