Chapter 5

Beautiful

Nothing better than you                                    (nothing better than you)

Amudo mot maga                                             (no one can stop me)

You you you you                                              (you you you you)

Neol hyanghan naui maeum                                (the way my heart feels towards you)

 

Haruui seumulle siganeul neol wihae sseodo           (i'm the one who wouldn't regret)

Akkapji anheun ge naya                                      (using 24hours in a day just for you)

Just take my hand and fly                                   (just take my hand and fly)

----------

I slowly walked into the studio, which was full of activity. People were scurrying around, the music was blasted over the speakers so people had to raise their voices to be heard. Through all the hustle and bustle, I couldn’t spot the man I was looking for. I spotted one of BEAST’s managers, and went over.

“Annyong, may I ask where is BEAST?”

“They’re filming now.” He replied coldly.

Ever since my dad was in the accident, the staff of BEAST had been treating me a bit coldly, which is no surprise seeing that I am now a distraction to ___, and am affecting their performance when they are going to promote their 2nd album soon. I knew ___ probably got into a lot of trouble when he interrupted his dance practice, and went to the hospital to comfort me, though no matter how much I ask he would just brush these questions off. But no matter how much the staff doesn’t want me around, I can’t leave ___. I keep wanting… no, needing to see him.

“Okay. That was good. Let’s take ten before filming the last chorus. Good job everyone.” The director said over the speakers.

I stood at the side, as I watched BEAST walked out of the filming site, their powerful image immediately replaced with their true tired self. Fishing a cold drink out of my bag, I walked up to him, holding the can in front of me.

“Good job, oppa!”

“~~~ah! I didn’t know you came. Is it alright for you to be here?”

Tired greetings came to me, as the rest of BEAST filed past us, heading to the changing room.

“Ne. it’s okay. I really wanted to see you anyway. But I’ll talk to you later if you have time, you should go rest. I think your manager wants to see you.” I replied, seeing the frown on the manager’s face at the corner of my eye.

Giving him a quick hug, I stepped back and watched him join the rest at the changing room to rest before their 10 minutes were up.

 

[his view]

Just seeing ~~~ lifted my spirits, even though physically, I was still tired. I sank into the old sofa, sighing as I felt my muscles loosen. Ignoring the displeased glance from my managers, I closed my eyes, three days without sleep was taking its toll on me, and everyone else. They don’t know how much I need her around just as she needs me…

 

----------

When I went back to the dorm after accompanying ~~~ home from the hospital, my manager was waiting. No surprise there. Got the scolding and nagging I knew I would get. It’s not that I don’t care about my career or the other guys, it’s just that ~~~ is important, so much more important to me.

Over the next few days, I kept spending every spare minute I had in the hospital with ~~~. Naturally to say, I had less rest and my performance was not up to par.

“___, I think we need to seriously talk.” My manager sighed heavily, after another day of (not-so-good) practice.

“…”

“You can’t keep this up. This is affecting not only yours but the group’s performance. I think you should consider breaking your relationship with ~~~. You have to think about your career, your group’s future!”

“I can’t! So if everything’s going on fine then our relationship is approved, but once she’s in trouble I’m supposed to just dump her and leave?! Then what’s the point of even being in a relationship!”

“It’s not that. But now is a really crucial point both for you and for BEAST… And-“

“Stop it. No matter what, you can’t stop me. I need her and she needs me. My feelings for her can’t be stopped so easily. I won’t let go of her!”

----------

 

[later, your view]

___ finally finished his individual shot for the MV. I passed him a drink as he collapsed on the sofa, receiving a smile of gratitude in return.

“Is it really okay for you to be here? Is your father doing any better?”

I smiled. Even when he’s so tired, his first thought is always of me…

“Ne. He still hasn’t woken up yet, but the doctors say that his vital signs are improving, and he’ll probably be waking up some time soon. I’m more worried about you. I know it’s not the first time you’ve gone at least three days without sleep because of your schedule, but are you coping okay?”

I sat next to him, slowly laying his head on my lap, his legs propped over the arm of the sofa. I pushed his hair, wet with perspiration, away from his face, looking deep into his soft, tired eyes.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine. Just a little tired. Just let me lie here and recharge my batteries” he smiled.

I his face.

“You know, you don’t have to try so hard for everything. You should take care of yourself more.”

His hand held mine as he replied, “I can’t. Everything I do, the MV, singing, dancing, performances, are all for you. Everything I do, every second, 24 hours a day, I live for you. I will never regret using all my energy just for you.”

“I know, I feel the same too.”

Our fingers intertwined, and I watched as he closed his eyes and rested.

 

----------

woohoo~~ finally, after more than a week, a new chapter! =D i'm really sorry for always taking so long to update nowadays... will try to update more often, but no promises. cos esp now is Christmas season, and i'm organising different outings/parties/etc with different groups of friends. and if you guys see my profile, my birthday is coming, hence more things are happening too. =)

anyways, glad you all are loving this fic. xD pls continue to give support. thanks. and wells... this fic is reaching an end in another 2,3 more chapters... =(

 

okays, i'm really tired now. shall go sleep. nights. =)