Chapter 6

Beautiful

So beautiful my girl                                      (so beautiful my girl)

Oh oh girl oh oh girl sigani jinado                    (oh oh girl oh oh girl even if time goes by)

Nuguboda naega deo deo deo                      (compared to anyone else in the world)

Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge      (i will cherish you my girl i will give my all)

Neo (U) neoege (U)                                    (you U to you U)

Eege oh oh                                                (to oh oh)

Niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo               (i can run to anywhere you are)

I always think about you                              (i always think about you) 

Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo                   (even more than now)

Neoreul saranghalge my girl                          (i will love you more my girl)

You you you my girl                                    (you you you my girl)

 

U oh beautiful U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Nothing better than you

Oh beautiful U so beautiful

U my beautiful

 

Beautiful my girl

Make a love baby

Just make a love

Feeling in my heart

So nice

----------

“Excuse me miss, is this seat taken? May I sit here?” a deep voice interrupted my world.  Not looking up from my book, I waved my hand indicating for him to sit. The stranger took his seat and I continued reading, not paying him any attention. I wonder when he will arrive… hopefully the fangirls won’t spot him I was sitting at a café near BEAST’s dorm, waiting for ___ to come. After the end of promotions for their 2nd album, their schedule has been less tight, and he finally has time for us to spend together.

A sudden chuckle from the stranger across me caused me to look up from my imaginary world to find that man staring in my direction. Wait a minute…

“OPPA!” I suddenly shouted, sitting upright in my chair, almost spilling my hot coffee sitting on the table, as I finally realized who the “stranger” opposite me was. He immediately placed a finger on his lips, and I realized everyone in the café was staring at us. I smiled apologetically before hiding my face behind my book. How on earth could I not recognize my own oppa?! I chided myself. Slowly looking up from behind my book, I saw him trying hard not to laugh out loud. Now that I have time to observe him, I realized that it was really him, just that the casual clothes, hat and glasses made him look so much like just another ordinary person that I wouldn’t have paid him much attention if I met him on the streets.

“Sir, may I have your order?” a waitress asked, interrupting our shared moment.

“Ah, yes. A cappuccino and a slice of oreo cheesecake please.” He said, the laughter still twinkling in his eyes.

“So are you going to look at me like that forever?” he joked after the waitress left, reaching over the table to pinch my cheeks.

“Oppa…” I pouted, “it’s just that your disguise made you look so normal it’s hard to believe you’re not an ordinary person.”

“But I am. At least for today.” He smiled. My favourite smile…

“Nope, you’ll never be an ordinary person, you’ll always be special to me.” I smiled back.

“Arasso. But not as much as you are to me. By the way, how’s your father doing?”

“He’s a lot better now. He can walk now, with crutches though… he will be discharging out of the hospital in a few days!” I grinned.

Over the promotion period of BEAST’s 2nd album, my dad had woken up from his coma and recovered a lot. He is now undergoing therapy to help regain his walking, and he has improved much. At the same time, the BEAST’s managers had long given up trying to pressure __ anymore into breaking our relationship, and the tensions between staff and I have more or less faded.

“Your orders sir, please enjoy.” The waitress placed our orders on the table and left.

“Say ‘ah~’”, ___ said, holding a piece of the cheesecake in front of mouth.

I shyly opened my mouth, trying not to blush. Just as I was about to lean forward to eat it, he moved the fork away from me suddenly, eating the cake himself, smiling at me teasingly as he did so.

“Yah!” I protested.

“Who ask you to hesitate!” he laughed. Seeing my frown, he took a piece of cake and offered it to me again. This time without hesitation, I ate, slowly favouring the rich cheesecake in my mouth.

“If you’re going to be eating so slowly, I’m going to finish the rest of the cake!” he teased.

Shooting him a glare, I grabbed the other fork and competed with him to eat the cake. Soon jokes and laughter filled our table.

 

[later]

“Oppa, do you think I look good in this? Or is this better?” I asked, placing one dress in front of me, and replacing it with another.

We were strolling through the new shopping mall in the district, and had found this little shop selling beautiful quaint dresses. The shopping mall was quite new, so not many people frequent here yet, hence, we thought it would be safe for him to not worry about fans discovering him.

“You look good in everything, honey!” he replied seriously, trying to keep a straight face, but as always, his captivating twinkling eyes gave him away.

“Oppa~!”

“Arasso. But you really look beautiful no matter what you wear… but I think this is better.” He said, pointing to the black dress.

I nodded in acknowledgement and agreement. I thought so too, but just wanted to see which he would prefer.

“I shall go pay for this then. Why don’t you go outside and wait for me.” I told him.

“Ne.”

 

[his view]

I leaned against the railing, overlooking the open space two floors below. It’s been so long since I’ve went out on in public with ~~~ah, and it just keeps getting harder, especially since we don’t want to announce our relationship officially for her safety. I sighed in frustration as I looked at the shoppers mingle around. People continued to walk past me, their conversations mere whispers… their whispers… Is it just me? Or…

I carefully threw a glance over my shoulder. SHOOT! The fans have discovered me! Small groups of them were standing around, fervidly whispering as they stared and pointed their fingers at me excitedly, my name carried along in their whispers. I groaned inwardly. When is ~~~ ever gonna come out?

 

[your view]

When I finally paid and exited the shop, I was greeted with a noisy, near-hysterical group of fans surrounding my ___ oppa, snapping photos and demanding autographs. As soon as he saw me, he pushed his way through the crowd, running towards me.

“Let’s go!” he yelled above the screams, grabbing my hands and pulling me along. I almost tripped over my own feet before my legs finally regained control and I ran alongside him.

 

“Whew! I think this is far enough.” He panted, as we finally stopped running.

“Yeah…” I managed to say while trying to catch my breath.

We looked at each other, each breathless and trying to breathe properly, and we burst out laughing.

“That was kind of fun!” I laughed.

“Not so before we started running!” he shot back.

After finally catching back our breath, we looked around to find we’re at the entrance of a park. Unanimously, we walked into the park, still holding hands from when we were running. We stopped at the middle of the park, overlooking a small, still pond.

“Oppa, saranghae.”

He turned to look at me, gently pushing a wisp of hair behind my ear. With our eyes locked together, I tilted my head up as he leaned in.

“Saranghae.” He whispered, his breath on my lips, just before his met mine and I was pulled into the wonderful world of bliss.

 

[his view]

*thud*

I heard her bags hit the ground just as her arms naturally went around my neck.

With just one touch so many things were happening in my heart. It was beating a hundred times faster, and yet, not beating at all. There were fireworks and excited yelling all around, and yet, I was in a calm peaceful place. I was acutely aware of every little movement on her part, and yet, I lost all awareness of everything except for this kiss.

All I know is that this feeling, it’s the nicest thing in the world.

 

----------

FINALLY POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG! well i have been busy... what's with making Christmas gifts and preparing for work... but truthfully, i've been spending a lot of time reading other fics that i've no time to update. it's just that you guys write amazing fics you know?! yup, so have been trying to control the temptation to read fics so that i can update... and thus, i wrote a slightly longer chapter to make-up for not posting for so long...

oh yah, i'll be working soon, so it means i'll still remain busy, and thus updating will be irregular. i'm sorry. =(

 

@rainydayyz: i highly doubt i'll do a sequel... there's so many different ideas i have that i want to work on after finishing this fic. but i have to finish this first... but maybe one day if i run out of ideas or feel more inspiration i'll write a sequel for this. thanks though. =)