Chapter 3

Beautiful

So beautiful my girl                                           (so beautiful my girl)

Oh oh girl oh oh girl sigani jinado                         (oh oh girl oh oh girl even if time goes by)

Nuguboda naega deo deo deo                           (compared to anyone else in the world)

Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge           (i will cherish you my girl i will give you my all)

Neo (U) neoege (U)                                         (you U to you U)

Eege oh oh                                                     (to oh oh)

Niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo                    (i can run to anywhere you are)

I always think about you                                   (i always think about you)

Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo                        (even more than now)

Neoreul saranghalge my girl                               (i will love you more my girl)

You you you my girl                                         (you you you my girl)

 

U oh beautiful U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Nothing better than you

Oh beautiful U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Don’t be shy girl

----------

“Oh no, I’m late!” I rushed from the train station to the meeting place. I was meeting Suyeon, Jenny, and the guys to go to the amusement park.

It has been months since we’ve all graduated, but we still meet up often. And now I’m late because I was too busy deciding what to wear. Usually I don’t care much for fashion… but this time, he’ll be there. He finally debuted with the group BEAST, and has just finished promotions for their 1st album. Hence, they now have a short break, and he’ll be hanging out with us. Oh god, it’s been ages since we last saw each other… I hope I look okay. In the end, I went for a comfortable pair of jeans and my favourite shirt.

Turning the corner, I would have sighed in relief had I been able to catch my breath. I wasn’t the last to arrive, because standing in front of me was him, alone, and looking exceptionally great with washed-out jeans, a plain shirt, and a cap. That sight alone just took my breath away. The feelings I’ve been trying to suppress ever since that incident suddenly threatened to overwhelm me.

Stilling my beating heart, I walked forwards. “___ssi!”

“~~~! Annyong. It’s been so long! How have you been?” he flashed his killer smile.

“Haha. Fine as usual. Though I have to say college is not as bad as I thought it would be. The rest are still not here yet?”

“Anniyo. I have no idea where the rest are. They did say to meet at the entrance…”

“Let’s give them a call.” I said as I took out my handphone.

 

[his view]

Wow. I never knew a girl can look so stunning in just jeans and a shirt! I hope everything will go smoothly today.

 

[your view]

“Neither of them is picking up.” I said in frustration. Where on earth are they! They don’t really mean to leave me here with him alone, do they?

“I don’t think they will be turning up anytime soon, why don’t we just go in first? Let’s not waste time.”

“Yeah, let’s go.” I sighed.

Suyeon, Jenny, you’re so dead the next time we meet!

 

[later]

“Woah! That was totally fun! Want to go again?” he asked, a wide smile on his face. It’s been so long since I’ve last seen his smiling face.

“What! Again? We just took that ride twice in a row! Besides, I need to go to the washroom.”

In the span of a few hours, we’ve already took a few rides, and he forced me to go to the haunted house with him… But the best part of today was just to spend this day with him. Maybe I should thank Suyeon and Jenny after all…

After freshening myself up, I decided to try calling the two of them before heading back.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jenny?”

“it’s ~~~!” I heard her whisper to someone at the other end. “~~~ah, are you having fun on your date?” she giggled, there was lots of laughter in the background as she said that.

“Wh-what date! Yah! How can you all just abandon me here with him alone, especially when you know how I feel around him! And why didn’t you pick up when I called earlier?” . I can feel myself blushing after she said that. I ended up telling that two about my feelings for him not long after the incident.

“It’s precisely because we know your feelings that’s why we let you two have some… quality time together! Hope you’re having fun!” Jenny giggled. “Suyeon and I sure are. The guys brought us to the movies, which is why we never answered your call. Must put phone on silent mode you know.” At that comment, there was an explosion of laughter in the background. “Yah, don’t waste time talking to me. Go back to your date with your lovebird! Annyong!”

“Yah! Yah! Jenny?” I yelled into the phone. “Oh great, she just hung up on me.”

So much for best friends…I walked back to where he was waiting.

“Yah, you sure took your time huh. Here, I got you a drink.”His deep voice brought me back to reality, and I found my favourite ice lemon tea offered to me.

“Kamsahamnida.” He sure knows how to make my day.

As we wandered around the amusement park, sipping our drinks, the conversation I just had flashed through my mind. Oh man, now that she mentioned it, this really seems like a date! Damn. I can feel my face heating up again.

“Hey, you okay? You’re a bit red.” He asked.

“Eh? Err… Yah, do you want to try that game over there?” I pointed to some shooting game stall nearby, desperately trying to change the topic.

“Sure. I’m game if you’re game.”

 

[after the game]

I never should have challenged him in that game. He got like an almost perfect score while I can’t even shoot half the targets… And now he’s in possession of a huge, cute teddy bear, which I really want to hug to sleep. I stared at the soft toy longingly.

“You really want this bear don’t you?” He asked teasingly as he wiggled the bear in front of my face.

“Ne. Can I?” I asked, trying to use my very fail puppy eyes on him. God, I can’t believe I’m actually doing this… Ever since I got to know him I’ve been doing such stupid embarrassing things I’ve never imagined ever doing.

“Mianhae ~~~ah. I want to give this to my special girl.”

D-did he just said that?! Oh my god! Damn! I should never have asked! I continued cursing myself silently as I felt my heart break and desperately held back my tears.

“Oh. You mean your mother?” I tried to joke. “Just kidding… Yah, let’s go ride that!” My voice wavered slightly as I pulled him towards the ride. Oh god, now I really regret coming.

 

[his view]

. She’s gonna cry. I don’t want ~~~ to cry. I think I went too far with this…

 

[later, your view]

Ever since he said that, it really hurts to be near him. “___ssi, do you want to go now? It’s getting late.”

“Ne. But can we go for one last ride on that? I think the view will be very nice. Okay?”

“Okay.”

We headed into the hot air balloon ride. The night view sure is great, but I’m really not in the mood now.

“~~~ah?”

I turned around to see the teddy bear offered in front of me.

“~~~ah, I like you. I’ve liked you ever since we studied together back in high school. You are the special girl in my life. Would you be my girlfriend?”

“Wh-what?!” I am totally stunned, as tears suddenly filled my eyes.

“The whole date today and everything, I planned all this, just to tell you my true feelings. I really like you ~~~ah.”

OH MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I AM HEARING!

“You planned all these?! Even about the rest going elsewhere so it’s just the two of us?! Yah, I can’t believe you did so much to me. And you teased me earlier too! Did you know I wanted to cry earlier?! I can’t believe what you did!” I slapped his arm as the tears flowed freely.

“Mianhae ~~~ah… I just wanted to surprise you. I like you.”

I slowly took the teddy bear from him, holding it tight in my embrace, I finally replied, “I like you too ___ssi. I would love to be your girlfriend.”

Suddenly I was wrapped in a tight embrace and I felt his warmth surround me. After a while, he held me at a distance, and locked his eyes with mine.

“~~~ah. Call me oppa.”

“O-Oppa.”

 

[his view]

“O-Oppa.”

Even though it was dark, I can tell ~~~ah turned totally red. She is so adorable when she’s shy. ~~~ah, there’s no need to be shy around me anymore.

 

----------

yipee~~!! another chapter's up!! =D and this is my longest chapter to date! =)

glad you guys are enjoying my story so far. hope you'll enjoy it till the end! ^-^

@taekin and mini-cupcakes: keke. i know what you mean. i was smiling like an idiot when i wrote that! haha.

 

btw, the hot air balloon ride came from watching idol army season 5, where mblaq went on "dates" at the amusement park, and when i saw the hot air balloon ride it just totally fits into my story! haha. but i forgot what episode was that already... =P

 

anyways, i'll be away for my class chalet for the next two days so won't be posting any updates, which is why i decided to post this though its already quite late and i should be packing for my chalet. lol. but i will continue writing if i have time in between, so i'll post it as soon as i come back (hopefully). =)

thanks everyone for your support! comments are <3 so pls comment more! =)